How to fix the Atomizer is low message on the Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 Mod. Using Divine Tribe 4

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
I have Atomizer is low message on the Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 Mod. Using Arctic FOX.

wm762,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
What are you using on the mod?

The message is pointing to some contact issue, e.g. a short.

Siebter,

510MOD

Manufacturer
Check the heater wires. They may be loose. First tighten the screws that hold them in with the little screwdriver that came in your kit from DT. Then check and see how much movement the hester has. Make sure the leads are pinched good by the screws for good contact.

510MOD,

wm762

Check the heater wires. They may be loose. First tighten the screws that hold them in with the little screwdriver that came in your kit from DT. Then check and see how much movement the hester has. Make sure the leads are pinched good by the screws for good contact.
i am trying but no luck. let me clean it first with rubbing alchol and remove the oil. i can probably do it better that way. i will try once to make sure the heater wires are not loose. the screws i cant do anything about because they are already tight.

wm762,
Reactions: 510MOD

510MOD

Manufacturer
Also, loosen the bottom pin a couple turns and re-tighten it after. Sometimes things are just loose or slightly out of place.

Next would be to replace the 13mm donut heater. It came with an extra if you still have it.

A clean atomizer will be idea as well.

Leadpipe58

first, try another atomizer Even a vaping tank. If the tank works fine the mod is ok and the problem is in the atomizer and visa versa. Simple troubleshooting eliminate half the system to find out which is causing the issue.

wm762

Also, loosen the bottom pin a couple turns and re-tighten it after. Sometimes things are just loose or slightly out of place.
Awesome post.

This thread can be closed. The device is fixed. The pin needs to be loose.

I forgot how amazing this device is. I can really test it and enjoy it.

i made the right choice.

awesome.

Top Bottom