• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

how much do you consume?

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
that’s cool. would that amount be considered microdosing or no?
By some, though I know others who would consider it mega-dosing.

The .04g is actually a bit high for me, but I am giving a new mod a real run for its money!
It's a One-Hitter for the Arizer EQ and the approximate load is .04g.

Drop by the link above to check it out and enter to win one!

@Stu , I'm sorry, I have to report myself again for "pimping my gear".
Edit: Same time this friday? I'll buy the (Near)Beer again, ok? Still remembering the last party and all your stash!

Zander

By some, though I know others who would consider it mega-dosing.

The .04g is actually a bit high for me, but I am giving a new mod a real run for its money!
It's a One-Hitter for the Arizer EQ and the approximate load is .04g.

Drop by the link above to check it out and enter to win one!

@Stu , I'm sorry, I have to report myself again for "pimping my gear".
Edit: Same time this friday? I'll buy the (Near)Beer again, ok? Still remembering the last party and all your stash!
do I have to have a reddit account to comment and enter the giveaway?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
When I used to smoke, I used to go through an Oz per week, easily.

These days I run a half gram, or less, per day, in my vapes.

That's a guesstimate of course, as I've never weighed my individual doses out.

Grobalot

i used to go through an oz every 1 or 2 weeks when smoking, depending on the strain. i now make a Q last just short of 2 weeks usually. this last batch of Zkittles has lasted about 4 months at just over an 8th a week. loads vary depending on how much relief i need on that day but i don't tend to weigh doses at all. might start doing it from next week and see how much i actually get through in a session.

sarkunit

.8g of PHO and BHO per day along with about 120 mg in edibles. I am trying to cut down, but I get very anxious and restless when I do ( this greatly aggravates my symptoms of pain, ptsd, and generalized anxiety, so I feel kinda stuck on my usage).

biohacker

0.1gm per day. About 1oz per year.

You sir are an inspiration! I was at 20x that for over a decade, then down to approximately .5g of concentrates/day, and now at 0g. I vaped mainly due to ptsd/insomnia and addiction to VAS, but now have concluded that my excessive usage was causing me more symptoms/problems than helping. When I return to cannabis again one day I hope to follow microdosing as you do! Amazing man!

I am trying to cut down, but I get very anxious and restless when I do ( this greatly aggravates my symptoms of pain, ptsd, and generalized anxiety, so I feel kinda stuck on my usage).

Similar boat, feel free to PM me... it's been a mission!

ginolicious

You sir are an inspiration! I was at 20x that for over a decade, then down to approximately .5g of concentrates/day, and now at 0g. I vaped mainly due to ptsd/insomnia and addiction to VAS, but now have concluded that my excessive usage was causing me more symptoms/problems than helping. When I return to cannabis again one day I hope to follow microdosing as you do! Amazing man!

Similar boat, feel free to PM me... it's been a mission!

need the straight CBD flower. That does wonders for me.

biohacker

need the straight CBD flower. That does wonders for me.

Been there done that, the only thing it seems to do is give me "weak cannabis" effects. Then again, that was with a decent tolerance. Might try 1:1 flower when I return, since i've never seen any true 1:1 extracts. I feel that the THC has been blown out of the water, and wish there was more quality sunkissed outdoor.

"Life is simple; we make choices and don’t look back."
Maybe if you're healthy. If you have PTSD, ALL you do is LOOK BACK! And it's fucking HELL.

Zander

Been there done that, the only thing it seems to do is give me "weak cannabis" effects. Then again, that was with a decent tolerance. Might try 1:1 flower when I return, since i've never seen any true 1:1 extracts. I feel that the THC has been blown out of the water, and wish there was more quality sunkissed outdoor.

"Life is simple; we make choices and don’t look back."
Maybe if you're healthy. If you have PTSD, ALL you do is LOOK BACK! And it's fucking HELL.
I’ve tried a 1:1 tincture a little while ago. wasn’t bad.

Saturn_Corp

I tend to measure with vape bowls rather than weight since I use so little.

Weekdays it's usually 1 bowl, weekends it's about 2 or maybe 3 or more if I have friends over and I'll vape them up.

Top Bottom