How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

• Total voters

pomogirl

I never combusted tobacco, and haven't combusted cannabis in many years, except for a few times. Now I'm fucking vaping.

Recently I bought a good vape, thinking it would be healthy. But after a couple months of moderate vaping, I developed a slight but regular cough. I've never had a cough before.

I'm a runner and climber, and any cough or diminishment of my lung capcity is unacceptable. So -- no smoke in my lungs at all!

Tinctures and edibles, here I come.
My lungs are pretty virginal from my daily driver being edible full spectrum concentrates--RSO is tried and true, but FECO uses lower temps and it puts me on my ass buried deep in my couch (far away from anxiety and even back pain) at far lower doses than regular edibles. I hear it's hard to get, though, in comparison to edibles shaped like Bratz Dolls and Vagina Pineapples.

I also love log vapes and Dynaverse vapes--my VAS is huge--but these are not my daily drivers. The relief is so fast with vaping, though. And it's so pleasurable to hold and puff on a vape, to grind the flower. My bongs are for cooling down vapes and staring at lovingly. Such a pleasure even if I can't puff as often as I'd like.

Trajectory.

My lungs are pretty virginal from my daily driver being edible full spectrum concentrates--RSO is tried and true, but FECO uses lower temps and it puts me on my ass buried deep in my couch (far away from anxiety and even back pain) at far lower doses than regular edibles.

What's a FECO? I looked up RSO recently but have forgotten.

Trajectory.,
Reactions: pomogirl

pomogirl

What's a FECO? I looked up RSO recently but have forgotten.
FECO=Full extract cannabis oil, very thick in a syringe so you can dose tiny squirts onto a cookie or chocolate. Apparently they use lower temps to process FECO than with RSO--the entourage effect is strong in both. Both are more potent than other edibles here, so I only started using it when my regular edible/tincture dosing was increasing exponentially from tolerance. I went from 275mg of gummies down to 100mg RSO, and now down to 50mg of FECO. With no coughing, But it kicks in over 1-2 hours, and LASTS.

Trajectory.

FECO=Full extract cannabis oil, very thick in a syringe so you can dose tiny squirts onto a cookie or chocolate. Apparently they use lower temps to process FECO than with RSO--the entourage effect is strong in both.

Is FECO made with solvents or other chemicals?

Also is it decarboxylated, or do you need to do that yourself?

Trajectory.,

Haveth

Accessory Maker
My lungs are pretty virginal from my daily driver being edible full spectrum concentrates--RSO is tried and true, but FECO uses lower temps and it puts me on my ass buried deep in my couch (far away from anxiety and even back pain) at far lower doses than regular edibles. I hear it's hard to get, though, in comparison to edibles shaped like Bratz Dolls and Vagina Pineapples.

I also love log vapes and Dynaverse vapes--my VAS is huge--but these are not my daily drivers. The relief is so fast with vaping, though. And it's so pleasurable to hold and puff on a vape, to grind the flower. My bongs are for cooling down vapes and staring at lovingly. Such a pleasure even if I can't puff as often as I'd like.
Haha I feel this completely. Nothing better than grinding and packing the flower before take off. I see you said you use Dynas. Have you tried the Dani’s as well? I’m debating whether to pick one up, my buddies have a BUNCH of Dynas.

Haveth,

pomogirl

Is FECO made with solvents or other chemicals?

Also is it decarboxylated, or do you need to do that yourself?
I'm still learning, but RSO and FECO usually use ethanol, and they slowly boil it off leaving all the dark, syrupy cannabinoids. So, yes, it is decarbed already and can be eaten. Usually people don't dab with it, though, because the taste can be weird they say.

@Haveth I'm thinking of the Dani hybrid that can use an induction heater. Dynavaps are fun to collect and use when I feel better...

Last edited:
pomogirl,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
It's been years since I combusted, but I have recently been wanting to get one of those fancy pre-rolls that's coated in has and kief and/or diamonds...and take that for a hike in the woods or something.

Last time I combusted, I was still living in an illegal state, and all these fancy blunts/joints coated in hash/rosin/diamonds or the like have made me curious.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

My Dynavap's have made it so that I vape 100% of the time if I use by myself, but they're kinda hard to share quickly so I roll joints if I have more than one other smoker around. I can handle heating for one person besides myself, but the session gets tedious the more are around. I would never have stuck to dry herb vaping if it wasn't for @Bad Dog and FC in general :) Thanks Y'all!

Vaporware

It's been years since I combusted, but I have recently been wanting to get one of those fancy pre-rolls that's coated in has and kief and/or diamonds...and take that for a hike in the woods or something.

Last time I combusted, I was still living in an illegal state, and all these fancy blunts/joints coated in hash/rosin/diamonds or the like have made me curious.

I picked up one of those on sale so they’d give me extra free stuff at a dispensary, and I just opened it up and dumped a bit at a time into my Z8 bowl.

I don’t know how different it is from smoking since I’ve never smoked, but I do think it hit harder than the same amount of regular flower. If you really want to try it, I think that’s a decent option. :)

Ramahs

I picked up one of those on sale so they’d give me extra free stuff at a dispensary, and I just opened it up and dumped a bit at a time into my Z8 bowl.

I don’t know how different it is from smoking since I’ve never smoked, but I do think it hit harder than the same amount of regular flower. If you really want to try it, I think that’s a decent option. :)

I think you COMPLETELY misunderstood my point.

To dump that in a vape makes everything I said meaningless.
I can get all those ingredients and dump them in my vape anytime, in fact I have done that many times. Different types of cannabis combined with diamonds, rosin, resin, distillate, dry-hash, etc. That has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying, and it doesn't even include tobacco/nicotine, as a blunt would.

I was talking about specifically smoking a blunt or joint like this, as I haven't combusted in years, and another experience like that may be enjoyable. If I just combine these things in a vape, then that's no different than what I already do on a daily basis. The whole point was the different experience in smoking vs vaping, my friend :spliff:

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
If it weren't for FC I would never have developed my affection for glass. Which led to my exploring glass filter tips (rip tips etc) on hash spliffs. Which, along with vaporising with a glass pipe, and various butane powered convection heavy devices (Piro, Fusion), is part of my regular hash rotation.

boog

yop
to be honest i don't know what to choose :tinfoil:
I did quit completely combustion since 8years for my weed and can't no more smoke on a joint,the taste is now disguting for me
but I still smoke two cigarettes at work (maybe more the week-end when i have a drink with friends :p )
please tell me what i should pick to vote
a+

vapviking

Old & In the Way
please tell me what i should pick to vote
I think the poll is about cannabis combustion (or the fucking thereof).
So, in this instance I would call you a TRUE combustion-fucker.
(I just realized that you can click on the poll answers and see who voted!)

When I was in process of fucking tobacco combustion (and use) one thing I had going for me was that I could just smoke a joint if I really craved a cigarette. Well, that, and I didn't really learn about vaping cannabis until half a year after I kicked the tobacco...I was smoking so much cannabis that I was coughing a lot, needed an alternative!

Durbandream

I rode the line for a little while since my girlfriend refuses to vape, but I'm fully FC now. It just feels like a waste after getting used to super detailed highs, beautiful, distinct flavors and the return of my full lung performance.

Sativapo

When I'm in a party or outdoors and the company is sharing a J I won't refuse it for old time's sake and pothead communion. I feel it's a shame not to share these moments. I'll even roll one often inside out to make the smart ass cause I like the ritual even if a bit disgusted. But when at home or when I have a vape and bud with me I always fuck combustion. I try to convert people to vaping only at home or in a small committee. I don't like to be the center of attention when I don't know people with like a fancy firewood so I wouldn't bring I to a big event. I do this sometimes with the Roffu which is e-cigarette alike. So maybe not a radical combustion fucker but definitely a vape enthusiast/geek. But I'm a cannabist first and also a vaper.

Last edited:

Ramahs

When I'm in a party or outdoors and the company is sharing a J I won't refuse it for old time's sake and pothead communion. I feel it's a shame not to share these moments. I'll even roll one often inside out to make the smart ass cause I like the ritual even if a bit disgusted. But when at home or when I have a vape and bud with me I always fuck combustion. I try to convert people to vaping only at home or in a small committee. I don't like to be the center of attention when I don't know people with like a fancy firewood so I wouldn't bring I to a big event. I do this sometimes with the Roffu which is e-cigarette alike. So maybe not a radical combustion fucker but definitely a vape enthusiast/geek. But I'm a cannabist first and also a vaper.

Yeah, I didn't refuse it before covid...but now I'm in the habit of not sharing anything we put our mouth on, so I usually just always have a vape on me, but I don't share that anymore either. Healthier habits anyway, I guess.

So, it's been a few years now since I last combusted on purpose...and I finally moved to a legal state over a year ago. So, it has been crossing my mind to go find one of those fancy pre-rolls that has hash included inside, oil/rosin on the outside, coated in kief, dry-sift, or even diamonds, etc. One of those super fancy shits...and take that on my next hike or camping thing to give it a go for old times sake.

DocNicksche

Yeah, I didn't refuse it before covid...but now I'm in the habit of not sharing anything we put our mouth on, so I usually just always have a vape on me, but I don't share that anymore either. Healthier habits anyway, I guess.

So, it's been a few years now since I last combusted on purpose...and I finally moved to a legal state over a year ago. So, it has been crossing my mind to go find one of those fancy pre-rolls that has hash included inside, oil/rosin on the outside, coated in kief, dry-sift, or even diamonds, etc. One of those super fancy shits...and take that on my next hike or camping thing to give it a go for old times sake.
...are you afraid you would pick up the combustion habit again after trying one of these? 'cause, if Not, I would say "f*ck it! And get one!" 🫣😁
I totally get that... those fancy shits look incredible and I'm very interested if they keep what looking at them promises 🤔
So, I definitely would, if I were in your place!

DocNicksche,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
It's been about 2 full years since the last time I injected any kind of cannabis product smoke directly into my lungs (smoked).

And only a handful of times total since fall '17.

Edit:
"I vape weed and get real high"

Waaay higher than burning.

Last edited:

Ramahs

...are you afraid you would pick up the combustion habit again after trying one of these? 'cause, if Not, I would say "f*ck it! And get one!" 🫣😁
I totally get that... those fancy shits look incredible and I'm very interested if they keep what looking at them promises 🤔
So, I definitely would, if I were in your place!

Not afraid at all. Every couple of years I end up combusting for old times sake, but each time I was reminded of why I don't combust anymore. If I liked it more, than I'd do it more. The most prominent reasons I enjoy vaping are not health reasons. The health stuff is just a bonus.

But yeah, I never lived in a legal state before now, so I need to try one of those fancy-schmancy joints/blunts.

Top Bottom