• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How many times throughout the day do you vape?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
that should maintain the level! :lol:
i meant the general 3-hour-t-break, starting directly after the last hit. ;)

Damn. That's a long time. I'm not even still high after three hours.
I don't like being on that up-and-down roller coaster.
I prefer to remain at a responsible steady level, without the dips and peaks.

I find that those dips and peaks can be quite rough, as opposed to keeping one's self at a steady level.

Last edited:

Ramahs

And I'm afraid of losing my tolerance.

After every forced t-break I've ever had, that initial period when I have very little tolerance just royally sucks.

passenger

is this thing on?
I never needed a t-break and kept my tolerance because of these 2 rules. But if a real t-break resets you to the start, it is great that this possibilities exists. I suspect that how rough the dips and peaks are is dose dependant. Not want to encourage you to anything, I'm just thinking about it :)

Ramahs

Gotcha. In the beginning I found my tolerance too low to maintain it properly. That made it a little bumpy.

Yeah. That's what I hate about that initial low-tolerance stage before I have had time to build a healthy tolerance. I don't like it when the cannabis hinders my ability to carry out my normal daily functions. And that is how it is before I've built up a healthy tolerance.

I'm still somewhat young, so I have to work every day. And I don't like risking a low tolerance causing a hinderance in my day-to day responsibilities.

Last edited:

JBone65

Yeah. That's what I hate about that initial low-tolerance stage before I have had time to build a healthy tolerance. I don't like it when the cannabis hinders my ability to carry out my normal daily functions. And that is how it is before I've built up a healthy tolerance.

I'm still somewhat young, so I have to work every day. And I don't like risking a low tolerance causing a hinderance in my day-to day responsibilities.

Aah! I remember it fondly. Could only come up with a joint a day on average, and the weed was weaker, so was sober most of the time. Not sure why, but the nightly objective was to get shit-faced, which could include confused, paranoid and maybe just laughing like an idiot. I remember listening to Sweetleaf (linked above) on the 8-track when 16 years old. It was all about the transition and low tolerance then (stoned again), definitely couldn't be around family or coworkers. Now it's ~15 strong hits/day on the io whenever the urge strikes is mostly a maintenance program with no transition, where interaction is the norm. It's odd that doing less might can give more intense results.

daoist

And I'm afraid of losing my tolerance.

After every forced t-break I've ever had, that initial period when I have very little tolerance just royally sucks.
yes, i have the same thing. thats why i usually only take very short t-breaks. of 3 or 4 days. or i just vape half the amount of what i normally would do for 3 days. that works pretty nice as well. And you can do half of that after that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom