• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How many times throughout the day do you vape?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I pack a bowl in the morning and take 2-3 hits on the drive to work. Then a few more hits at lunch (finishing off the morning bowl). Then after work, a few hits every 30 minutes to an hour till it's time to go to sleep (so, a bowl every couple hours? Maybe a bit more if I'm out of beer). Then I usually crush a solid bowl or two in one quick session right before bed to really help me melt into a good solid sleep. And then I'll occasionally wake up halfway through the night, and have a few hits before falling back asleep.

Last edited:

EverythingsHazy

Measuring use by number of hits or bowls is like measuring food by the number of bites.

Me: I had a quarter pound burger with fries and a large Coke. What'd you have Steve?

Steve: 187 bites.

Me: Huh?

Steve: oh, I meant about 40 fork fulls.

Me: (walks away)

Am I the only one who thinks this? Number of hits, number of bowls - who cares? Shit. I got a Vapbong. Wanna measure your dick to that? It's a goddamn 2.0 gram bowl!

Ok, just my opinion, but I thinkbvolume should be measured in... Volume.

My use: 1 ounce per week.
I agree with what you are getting at, but you have volume and mass mixed up. If we want to be accurate, we need to use mass (grams, ounces) to measure our doses.

Bites, forks full, DV caps, GonGs, and hits, are all volumetric measurements, and not very precise ones, either.

That said, if we are just counting how many times we vape in one day, there's no need to measure the mass nor the volume.

BallzMcVinegar

Im usually an end of the day user. Around 5pm Ill start unwinding with some tokes throughout the evening. On days I dont plan on going anywhere Ill start earlier and make a day of it but I like to keep my tolerance really low so I those days arent a regular thing plus I dont like being stoned all day everyday like I used to.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I agree with what you are getting at, but you have volume and mass mixed up. If we want to be accurate, we need to use mass (grams, ounces) to measure our doses.

Bites, forks full, DV caps, GonGs, and hits, are all volumetric measurements, and not very precise ones, either.

That said, if we are just counting how many times we vape in one day, there's no need to measure the mass nor the volume.

So scientific!

When measuring penises, do you also take into consideration girth to allow for calculating accurate volumetric measurements?
I am pretty thick at the bellend and skinnier at the base.

notams

toke down Babylon
@EverythingsHazy yeah, you're right. THAT'S why I was confused. If we're all puffing on dry herb then who cares of it's from a huge or small bowl? Someone else (??) pointed out that the thread title is "how many TIMES..." sorry for the derailment.

I like the way @Ramahs broke down his day. Dude, waking up to vape in the middle of the night? That's hard core. Sad that you have to. But, still hard core.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
On average, maybe 3 or 4 mini-sessions with the Dynavap, but some days nothing, other days I can get a bit carried away (I blame the Ariser Extreme).

It all depends on other factors. I usually stick to CBD, that has all the qualities I am looking for and none of the negative effects I sometimes struggle with, depending on the strain it can be an occasional aid to focus while busy with daytime activities or a total chill-out vibe of an evening.

As others have said, I also recommend just finding what you are comfortable with, there's no pressure to 'compete', self awareness in building a collaborative relationship with the herb is a worthwhile endeavour. While we have all done/do it, and you probably have/will too, there's not much milage in messing your life up 'because I got high'. I would also recommend taking periodical breaks if that's an option for you.

EverythingsHazy

So scientific!

When measuring penises, do you also take into consideration girth to allow for calculating accurate volumetric measurements?
I am pretty thick at the bellend and skinnier at the base.
I don't often find myself measuring penises, so I'm not the best person to ask for protocol information. However, what you describe, does seem like somewhat of an odd penis shape. Also, I'm pretty sure that most girls would agree that girth is a worthwhile addition to penis measurement.

VapurrDo

Uhhh since covid I used to vape all day like when I had a night job and part time. But now kids getting older, girlfriend hates the smell. I pull the buddha out between 6 and 9 pm and vape 2-3times until 11pm. I used to vape like... 5-10 times a day. one small buddha load or like .08 at a time

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I like the way @Ramahs broke down his day. Dude, waking up to vape in the middle of the night? That's hard core. Sad that you have to. But, still hard core.
Don't get me wrong, that middle of the night stuff isn't every night. Maybe a once or twice a week thing, and usually only if I have at least 3-4 hours before I need to get up.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night feeling wide awake. If I've had enough sleep most nights recently, then I'm fine laying there for an hour trying to get back to sleep. However, if I really need the sleep I could have a bit of alcohol or an over the counter sleeping pill...but both would leave me groggy if time to get up is anything less than 6 or so hours. In that case, two or three hits from a vape will have me falling off to sleep in ten minutes, and feeling good and alert waking up in as little as two or three hours.

To me that's still microdosing.
I have coffee every morning as well. That's more hard core, my friend!

Last edited:

daoist

Well we have coffeeshops here in my country. that would be called dispensary in Canada or usa.
So i just buy it there semi-legal. People think that holland is some sort of ganja paradise, but it is not always all that great. No quality control. no thc info or contaminent testing or anything like that, and officially it is illegal to grow it or sell it and you read in the news that people get caught all the time because some old stuck up bitch rats on people, or they are stupid enough to put hot lights in the attick and the snow melts from the roof, so when the whole street has snow on the roof and there is one house without snow, it is really easy to get caught, or the power company rats on you. people go to prison and loose their house as well (because the house-rental companies can do that).. So fuck that shit. I just buy it at the coffeeshop. I dont need that kind of anxiety all over me.

Last edited:

vapirtoo

New York State just recently legalized recreational use and allows individuals to grow
up to four? plants. My 50 year anxiety of getting busted is finally over; only to get
busted by my 16yr. old Goddaughter. She still loves me. LOL
Daoist- I read about all that drama in Holland. WTF!

Top Bottom