How do you vape in public?

floribud

I use Yocan Vane when I go out for quick dog walk. If I plan to be out longer(and want to get VERY medicated) I'll take a Pax3 filled up to the brim. I live in Miami and I usually wearing athletic shorts when I'm out and it's 90º (which is everyday) so I prioritize having a light device on me. My Ghost and Splinters wth Modboxs make my short fall off lol. Hoping the Airvape Legacy might be my new go to ... if it ever gets here.

Okla68

I use Yocan Vane when I go out for quick dog walk. If I plan to be out longer(and want to get VERY medicated) I'll take a Pax3 filled up to the brim. I live in Miami and I usually wearing athletic shorts when I'm out and it's 90º (which is everyday) so I prioritize having a light device on me. My Ghost and Splinters wth Modboxs make my short fall off lol. Hoping the Airvape Legacy might be my new go to ... if it ever gets here.
The Legacy weighs 6.5 ounces...its got some Heft to it and if your shorts are loose, it also will probably cause your shorts to sag from the weight !

Okla68,
Reactions: floribud

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I took my nectar collector to the beach the other day, with a small dual flame jet lighter and glass jar containing my oil.

I had to find a quiet corner for it but because all you need is one toke, and it gets hot pretty quick, it's easy. The whole thing fits in a hard case for sunglasses and you can unscrew the tip and wrap it in oven paper as soon as you've had the toke.

Not discreet by any means, (it must look like heroin/crack smoking :ugh:) but so worth it.

gra.4083

Ive been using a DTV4 on an eleaf aster running Arctic Fix firmware on my walks around the neighborhood. I just pull a dab really quick out the jar and put it in the SiC cup then go to town hitting it. It looks just like a vape so as long as you can load and qtip discreetly its an awesome little portable.

gra.4083,
Top Bottom