How do you store your glass stems, j hooks etc

sparrowman

Perfect timing! Last week, I FINALLY re-organized all my glass stems and adapters. While not as pretty as some of those custom ideas, here is what I came up with:

Three cases closed for storage:

I had this case for months before finally having the courage to make the cuts in the foam. It looks loose in the pics, but they all fit snuggly in their cutouts. I use it for my most used/awkwardly sized glass pieces.

I use this one for all my backup/generic stems:

And this one is mostly adapters, etc:

Time will tell if this system will work for me or stay this organized…

Now that's organised!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I've got a wooden chest from Harbour Freight that I keep my adapters, bowls, and other small pieces in. It got pretty full, so I stripped and refinished a 7 drawer chest of drawers that I started using for J-hooks, pipes, stems, and other small pieces from GRAV and MJ Arsenal. I've got two glass front, barrister book cases that I use for glass and silicone water pieces, and 8 inch dab mats. Rectangular dab mats and rolling trays go in a two drawer file cabinet, and 5 inch mats go in two drawers in another cabinet. I've got a third bookcase for things that don't fit elsewhere, and a storage chest that holds my Ardent FX and pieces for making edibles, and my rosin press and supplies. One sesh station has three drawers for things I am currently using, such as whips, grinder, stash jars, small vapes and pipes. I've got two rolling makeup cases that hold ash catcher's, Dynavap stems and IH, portable vapes, and God knows what all, but it looks like I have a bunch of grinders and a Qtip collection. A lidded basket in the closet holds extra tubing for whips, and a few silicone bongs too big for the shelves. Another lidded basket holds silicone inserts for my Blazy Susan's and dab trays. Just hanging out in the closet waiting for Organization Day, are various Nanuk cases to be filled. I've also got various wooden boxes on tables that hold wooden pieces, Dynavap M, small vapes, dab tools. Flower itself is kept in Mason jars and CVault, in plastic storage bins.
Everything is being reorganized, so I'm looking forward to it all fitting better and making more sense.

Zipford

Mine are all sitting in a box right now, wish I had a good case for them
I just have a few relatively short stems for my Tinymight, but I bought a small smell proof hard case for them, I think it is the Ryot Slym case and it has a bunch of elastic bands to hold things in place. Enough room for a few stems and a spare battery if I want to bring the Tinymight out.

But it won't hold a J hook or a large collection, it's just a small travel case.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Although, I've seen things like this recommended by others here specifically to hold things like glass stems, and I may try some soon to put in there:
71-Nq-H-3gp-L-SL1500.jpg

So, it arrived and it works just fine. I think I may order a couple more of these.

Here's a pic I just snapped with some random glass in it:
p-Ml-Z-w2-KRUq-LN2-OTn-WPPXA-thumb-1d87.jpg

attackpoints

Although, I've seen things like this recommended by others here specifically to hold things like glass stems, and I may try some soon to put in there:
71-Nq-H-3gp-L-SL1500.jpg

**edit** - I just ordered a black version of that brush holder I linked to above. So I'll see how it goes....
These are pretty great, thank you for linking them. I recently organized my accessories in a kaboodle to make room on my coffee table and the sample boxes I've been using don't quite fit. These have been great.

Top Bottom