How do you guys update your title under your handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Haha okay AoZ, I'll admit...I like the looks of that. Do we have to respect you now that you're a Wizard Ninja...I sure didn't sign up for that!! :ninja:

partially veiled,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
haha one post from Vtac would have done the trick guys. Sorry if this thread threw you a curve ball AoZ. I actually have a another username, a nickname I use on other forums but have choosen to use vaporcloud for my MJ related message boards. I'm a mod on a (none MJ) forum that if some of the dickhead users knew about FC they'd be on here in a flash flaming me :rolleyes:

I'm happy with Kiwi Vaporist ... coz thats what I am :cool:

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
partially veiled said:
Haha okay AoZ, I'll admit...I like the looks of that. Do we have to respect you now that you're a Wizard Ninja...I sure didn't sign up for that!! :ninja:
bwahaha! cower in fear lest i cast magic missiles!

Acolyte of Zinglon,

wheezy_360gamer

Vapor Visionary
I'm new here, and was wondering about the titles. I think they are awesome. The search button works wonders here. :)

Can I request the title, Vapor Visionary. I thought it had a nice ring to it. :D

wheezy_360gamer,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
ahhhh, thanks for the definition of Acolyte as well because I was gonna have to look that word up. I miss those old, 2D shooters, they were so cool

SA, a Stonemonkey is a few different things...one, I can move like a monkey, two, I like to get stoned, three, Stonemonkey is a old chinese folk hero also known as the Monkey King. He's pretty much one of the only CHinese folk hero's that has a sense of humor, kind of like Spiderman.

stonemonkey55,

wheezy_360gamer

Vapor Visionary
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
vtac fixed it so that once you have reached a certain postcount you can change it in profile-personal
Ahh. Thats what i was afraid of.:( I thought post count might have something to do with it. Does anyone know how many posts? Just curious, wasn't planning on going nuts posting, just wanted to know if its gonna take forever. I can count my posts on my fingers and toes, so i know I'm not close. :lol:

Plus it would suck if someone took my title idea, seeing as how others can change it at will.

wheezy_360gamer,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
wheezy_360gamer said:
I thought post count might have something to do with it. Does anyone know how many posts? Just curious, wasn't planning on going nuts posting, just wanted to know if its gonna take forever.
It's not just a certain number of posts, many factors, especially quality, are factored into a complex algorithm which determines Elite Vaporist? member status. ;) 'going nuts posting' will destroy your chances so I'm glad you didn't do that.

Like I said in post #4 of this very thread, (you're right, the search button does work wonders :p :lol:) sending me an email through the forum with what title you want is a good bet. No, actually, bug another mod. :D

vtac,

wheezy_360gamer

Vapor Visionary
WOW! Is it just me or do you really have 420 posts vtac?:lol:

BTW thanks for the title, I'll try to think up something if it hasn't already been done before. I did my best to 'envision a title', fitting or not. But you have to admitt its kinda cool. Two V's.
I come up with great ideas sometimes..... or they seem great.... at the moment. :p

wheezy_360gamer,

eLiguL

I never liked the sound of "vaporist" sounds to much like something else. If possible could I get the subtitle of my name to read "its pronounced ILLEGAL". Thanks!

eLiguL,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom