How do you guys update your title under your handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
eg Vaporist ... or as my one is Kiwi vaporist. I needed to get Vtac to update mine coz i couldn't find the option in the profile section.

Or am I not special enough :(

;):p:lol:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
You can't find it because that requires a $9.99 platinum upgrade and you aren't special enough.

Sending me a pm with what you want may or may not work. ;)

vtac,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
:rofl:

Ohhhh no he did not! That's amazing!! I like Wizard Ninja of Zinglon sooo much better. Seriously WNoZ, how can you argue with that?????? Tough as nails, bitch! :lol::lol:

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
seriously man, its not cool. i chose my name because it means something to me, and its pretty inconsidarate to go changing it like that

it was a funny joke at first, but please change it back

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
dont worry buddy ;) vtac will change it ;) he is probably just kidding :lol: but he's not a bad guy ,dont worry about is

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
I'm lost. :huh: Didn't you say you wanted to be Wizard Ninja?

i want to be the wizard ninja!!
The way this title thing should work, IMO, is that after a certain number of posts, say 80,000, you would have the ability to change your title to whatever you want, except that you can't use vowels. :lol:

As for changing user names, nobody on any forum (AFAIK) can do that without the assistence and approval of an admin.

How do you like your new title vc? :brow: :uhoh:

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i thought it was understood that i was talking about a title change and not a name change... seeing as how this thread is about titles and not usernames

its was funny for the first couple hours but when vtac hasnt changed it back.... it just sits wrong with me, because this is something that is personal to me and i feel violated now, im more than a little obsessive compulsive, which isnt helping at all
i was seriously considering boycotting the forum till it was changed back but thats a little too petty for even me, besides i just couldnt stay away

anyway that comment was half joking, i would like to have my title be "Wizard Ninja" but i was happy with vaporist as well, even though it isnt quite accurate yet

Acolyte of Zinglon,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Acolyte I feel you (I'm OCD too, and I know sometimes the little things can mean the world...), but you really should try to lighten up a little bit man. You'll have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy more fun...trust me... vtac was just kidding around with you, and I think the only reason he'd do it is because you're such a regular here that it's nothing more than a tease between friends. Humor is certainly a great leveler...but it does require some humility...so you know...grow a pair :D

Boycotting the forum would be insane, and I'd hope that the friendships you've made here mean more than some silly title. Again...the only reason we kid, is because we love... Besides, I really do think WNoZ is seriously bad-ass. ;)

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
easy for you to say, you have your medicine, i get really edgy a lot of the time and it takes very little to set me off, i know its petty and im taking it way to serious, but whaen something doesnt sit right with me, it REALLY doesnt sit right, its an all or nothing thing, because usually im very easygoing

thats most of how my bipolar disorder manifests itsself, it intensifies emotions to either extreme, anxiety to rage, happiness to manic, sadness to depression, this seems to be a unique symptom to me, as i know other people who just have the bipolar cycles and thats it, i never learned to deal with it because i was put on the medication when i was very young, and that made me numb to it, and im struggling to get it under control now that im off the medication, i succeed sometimes, but they are usually short lived victories, as the poles reverse

i did manage to boycott the forum for 2 hours, but the mere fact that im saying this proves that i couldnt resist, i love this community, and i love the people who are a part of it

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Purple-Days

In a world where we are given a name and number, it's nice to pick your own name. One that you like.

While I think Wizard Ninja of Zinglon is way cool, I can see your attachment to your own chosen name. I vote to give Acolyte his name back. ;)

Purple-Days,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Yeah well AoZ I do have my medicine, but I take my own risks to get it. I certainly don't have a "card'; believe it or not that stuff is actually a lot harder to get in many parts of Canada than the parts of the US which are actually participating. I've gone against every loved one minus my sister with my life long love of Cannabis...I've cut a lot of ties, drained countless dollars, got the shit kicked out of me more than once and I've even been in some deep trouble with the law. I've done many, many things for Mary-Jane and been in many, many different situations with her. I understand and respect your position, and it would be great if this were a perfect world where you didn't need medication, or where the medication you did need was at least being freely offered to you. That's not really the case, however...and sometimes you have to get up off your seat and take what you deserve from the world. I've been scoring since I was 13, surely you've got to know somebody...

If you want to keep waiting and do it the legal way, more power to you and I really do respect that...especially because it helps you stay in the good books with your 'rents, and I know that really is important, in the long run... Yet AoZ if you're really that bad off, and have sworn of the doc prescribed meds, then you need to do something. I know you're probably trying to fight it without any meds, I've been there as well (as I stated before...I wouldn't let them put me on them in the first place...I was a lot older than you, so not the same situation obviously) but that is a loooong road my friend...it's not impossible, but it requires serious dedication. I'm sure that you'll find lots of supportive people here, but you will not find people who will just tolerate your emotions, simply because you cannot control them. You have to respect people and try to see how they're looking at the situation, as well... N-E-WAY...

If I were you, I'd be seeking out some herb. Don't torture yourself...some day you could be totally, 100% substance free, if you so choose...but I do believe it's a long road to that point...don't try and walk it alone. There's absolutely zero shame in wanting some help...and Cannabis will help. IME at least.

Tom he will get it back...there was never a question about that! It's simply a joke...I'm sure vtac will change it as soon as he sees that AoZ is upset. He doesn't live here, you know...give the man some time :rolleyes:

partially veiled,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
max said:
Haha holy hell, I missed that one. Genius. Who came up with that, dodgy old vtac again?? Did you just buy a botanical encyclopedia or something, vtac?? I love it :lol:

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
meh... not to sound disrespectful, but it gets really old being lectured everywhere you go, i know youre just trying to help, but sometimes people trying to help is what pushes me further down the hole, because im just too wrapped up in myself to have any sort of empathy, my world becomes very, very small, and i just dont know how to get it off my shoulders
i barely have any friends in real life, and due to social anxiety and fear of rejection, they are mostly kept at a distance, somehow my inhibitions arent carried into cyberspace, it seems somehow less personal

i think this is the first time ive really been off-center posting here... its like trying to calibrate a scale in constantly shifting gravity, im truely sorry for dumping my emotional baggage here, im seriously considering getting some weed, but then i feel like a faliure for not being able to deal with my own problems, my ego is a bit overinflated, i havent been able to meditate for a couple months and thats part of how i keep it in check

my psyche is full of dualities and incredibly intricate thought protocols, and im constantly in a state of reprogramming and rebuilding, its an uphill battle, but i make progress, fall down and get up again

even throughout this post my emotional state has been in a constant state of fluctuation

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
It sounds to me like your just plain ol' too hard on your self buddy. I'm exactly the same way.

Take a breathe, relax, it'll all be okay. ;)

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
AtoZ...You are right. I think vtac misunderstood. I misunderstood. Vtac is very diplomatic, and I'm sure he was trying to give a core member what he requested. Once he's done with whatever it is a superforum creator dose by day, then I'm sure you'll see your name change. :p Maybe a mild mannored reporter? :lol:

I do understand you. Once an attck happens it cycles, and you analyze. As you analyze the thoughts of what you've said, done, or seen they replay constantly in your mind. As you are trying to calm those thoughts, then more climb in to your brain about how you are handeling the situation. Such the cycle begins to repeate itself. That is what it is like for me just be for I have a "serious" panic attack. I know we suffer from different ailments, but I think we have common ground.

Please don't boycott this forum. You have a lot of good input, and your opinion is concidered in the highest regard for myself personally. Your lack of medicine sucks, and trust me I know it isn't an easy feeling. I have MJ, but I take my chances getting it. I'm a manager at work, a wife that could be deported (not a resident), and many people that rely on me to continue living at the standard they do now. You have made a choice to not purchase MJ illegally, and that is commendable. Please try to remember that not all states offer these cards, and some of us have to purchase MJ illegally to get our "medicine".
I haven't been able to afford both for a long time, but I have to. Therfor I have had to make sacrafices like yourself. The high comes with a heavy cost for me, but it is a necessity for now. Someday I hope to not have to spend $250 USD for medications per month.

Hope to see you happy agin AtoZ. Best of luck

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
I do understand you. Once an attck happens it cycles, and you analyze. As you analyze the thoughts of what you've said, done, or seen they replay constantly in your mind. As you are trying to calm those thoughts, then more climb in to your brain about how you are handeling the situation. Such the cycle begins to repeate itself. That is what it is like for me just be for I have a "serious" panic attack. I know we suffer from different ailments, but I think we have common ground.
that puts it perfectly

im feeling a lot better right now, i just put on a movie to distract me, it usually works and it did this time as well

im sorry for seeming arrogant or whatever about my state having a good med program, and i know i cant really appreciate what it means to put everything at risk to get your medicine, because the most risk ive ever run is losing my parents' trust...
im just glad that i wont have to put everything on the line, and i guess im taking that for granted.... its such an easy thing to do, especially when i havent know anything else

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sorry, sometimes I forget how subjective humor is online. :)

partially veiled said:
max said:
Haha holy hell, I missed that one. Genius. Who came up with that, dodgy old vtac again?? Did you just buy a botanical encyclopedia or something, vtac?? I love it :lol:
Can't take credit for that one. :/;)

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom