How did Donald Trump Win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turk

turk
....mine of course was sarcasm...much like the Jeff sessions/the clan saying our darkies were fine...till you northerners started trouble...

turk,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
The bully actually lost. Hillary and CO bullied Bernie out. And my vote was against the bullies on the left. The idea the right bullies the left and not opposite, IMO is a liberal farce. If I don't think like you, you'll put me down and namecall. Some chick commented yesterday on my FB about how I don't get anything (because I don't have a uterus lol) and she has no respect for me for my Trump vote. And I saw her share stuff saying, "I don't respect people voting for 3rd party either, they are just as bad as the Trump voters" So............your singular opinion is the end all be all opinion? Sounds like a bigot. Wish I could say this was rare but that's the route I've seen many take....

The fear mongering, c'mon, guy hasn't even been in a day. Same with the violent protesters and people causing just a general disturbance.

l0NJNxyAMuvl7Lc_8q-DepSC7CUwgHK4kQFwnKqLtHs.jpg

America needs to come together. So, rather than call us deplorables and then act like idiots when things don't go your way, unite! They are literally protesting against free democratic elections.....lol........a right many in the world don't have period.

I don't think people understand how popular vote works either...1) he may still win the popular vote. 2) Hillary does not have a majority of the popular vote 3) The electoral college (and this is easy for me to say) protects 95% of the USA from being ruled by the megacenters of Chicago, NY, and LA.
g4j3n5zcgswx.jpg

but better yet, go to CNN right now and they will tell you DT is predicted to win the Popular Vote as well.

Vaked I answered you in the quote.

I completely agree with what you said. I think a lot of what fueled the trump train is being talked down, being pushed down and oppressed. the whole campaign was based on the feeling of saying fuck you to the system that people think we're living in. this part I 100%completely agree with Trump supporters. and I think it's something you said to remember, you can't treat an entire group like they're stupid or you're as bad as the racists in the first place.

Thank you for the kind words :)

Now what I don't agree with is trump himself. yes I agree the media is skewing the data, and I would not be surprised if a lot of the news is corrupt. but I read a book by trump 7 or 8 years ago. I've seen quotes by him saying fuck all the terrorist middle easterners, woman are something to be toyed with and joked about, and that racism is the new fad. you can not walk around saying the Mexicans are sending their rapists and their murders. it is incredibly racist, and if you can't see why, I seriously would love for you to explain. because clearly people voted for him and I hope people didnt actively vote for a racist. As an Iranian American who was born here, yet I attempt to maintain the culture, I feel truly afraid to speak farsi, my family language, which I rarely get to practice, because I am afraid of what people's response will be here in dallas where i am visitng my aunt. I'm afraid that in a state where everyone has spoken up saying to call for a Muslim ban that I'm not safe to speak another language, let alone talk about anything else I do in my life.

The news is confirmed corrupt and was in the tank for her, as were the polls. The thing is, my vote was as much against PC culture as it was against Clinton and for Trump. I don't know the context of everything, but I DO know that the left will demonize everything he said, so maybe some of his truly horrible stuff fell on deaf ears with regards to me, because of "boy who cried wolf scenario". I can't speak for all, but I have never met any Trump supporters IRL or online who are actively racist people; the media pushed the narrative that we won't accept you, which just isn't true.

Some Mexicans ARE illegals and rapists and murderers. It was the liberal left who demonized him saying that, as ALL Mexicans are illegals, rapists and murderers. So, stuff like him saying that, doesn't bother me. Its reality, and I don't feel he is generalizing the entire group.

That is another factor for me here. As someone who is on this website and vapes, I think you can appreciate the value of personal freedom. so then why, someone who clearly doesn't have much self control on what he does himself, is he campaigning to illegalize abortion, gay rights, Muslims and Mexicans. my question is why? he doesn't seem to have an answer and personally it seems fueled by the religious masses who believe the end of days is coming unless those happen. this is not to talk that down. this is legitimate reasoning and something to be taken seriously. people are willing to look past his flaws for what they believe is most important for our spiritual future.

A lot of this is just patently false. He's not campaigning to illegalize abortion or gay rights. If you mean he wants to stop funding PP, that's not illegalizing abortion. He's more progressive with regards to LGBT than many former Reds and HRC pre 2013 :D I'm not an evangelical or really religious at all (spiritual if you will), so I can't speak on that. Again, with regards to Mexicans and Muslims, he is not saying throw all of you out.

Another factor I would point to is his complete lack of explanation of his policies. And I would like to hear your argument on this one, as I believe for many they say that they would trust him to do the right thing in office. that is a valid argument and many decisions cannot be made until the heat of the moment, but he has not in my opinion spoken about any policy besides banning Muslims, cutting taxes, ending oBamacare and building a massive wall.

I totally agree but the unknown was a risk I was willing to take. I trust him to do the right thing, but more importantly, I trusted HC to do the WRONG thing. My vote was also a vote to #DraintheSwamp , to get the corruption and BS out of Washington. DT has no political experience, he's not a corrupt cog in the corrupt machine, so I took the gamble on something new.

So as a 21 year old recent electrical engineering pot-smoking bisexual Iranian American that used obamacare through university to afford any form of insurance who wants to see progress in racial equality and peaceful solutions, how can you say that Trump is better than Hillary? I agree she is crooked, but trump is too, and in my opinion a much deeper form of selfishness, lack of understanding of the complexity of politics and a lack of care for the majority of who actually makes up USA today.

The difference between DT being a saavy businessman and utlilzing the laws to his advantages, and Clinton, is Clinton has been a public servant. Her job is to serve the people, not make money, yet she's had scheme after scheme of lining her own pockets. If Trump was a public servant not a businessman, I'd hold him to that standard. Goes back to me taking the gamble on Trump rather than a public servant who hasn't served anyone but her own pocketbooks. Agree to disagree with regards to "much deeper form of selfishness, lack of understanding, etc" as we all weigh things differently.

So I am sorry if my post seemed like one more attack, but I would sincerely appreciate a response on some of the points I layed. as someone who is shocked by the outcome of the election, afraid of my peoples own anger towards me for something i didnt do, and a little ashamed these days to even be called american, how can you still support trump when he has alienated, targeted and publicly denounced so many groups of people?

Edit: sorry for all of the negative responses by the way. I'm glad that you had the balls to still post your opinion anyways and to stay calm and take the responses. it is not fair for others to assume they are right and you are wrong when it is that exact mentality that they say they are fighting against

Honestly, this was well written and well thought out and I did not take it as an attack at all :) THANK YOU for that. I'm well aware I am in the minority on FC with regards to Clinton/Trump, I don't begrudge anyone for voting how they want as long as they don't generalize me as a xenophobe or say I'm stupid because I don't share their opinion, etc. My vote was as big of a FU to all those people who told me their way of thinking was more correct and said I was stupid because I was voting Trump, because who are you to tell me that? Yet, all those people who told me that, their fingers were clearly NOT on the pulse (as evidenced by results). Not saying stupid, but is ironic that the crowds shouting that stuff were 100% wrong on almost all counts :lol:

Thanks for that picture of Kellyanne Conway. She's the first woman to run a successful campaign! #Strides (why isn't' this celebrated by the progressives)

That one sentence says a LOT !!!

It does say a lot, thank you! As I said, "I've said before I hope the liberals continued to drive a wedge" because then people will simply shut up, get out and vote. There was an article linked in my Brexit post, that says, everytime you call us Xenophobes, racist, stupid, etc, that we "don't get it" you are exactly the reason I'll vote Trump. You are a reason your candidate lost. And, the country agreed. I'm not for division, but hey, if your group wants to actively divide and in turn that gets the other group to get more excited and churn out to the polls, I hoped they would continue with those failing tactics of division and insults.

14992061_567655453440494_8479792828369643389_n.jpg

kimura

@HellsWindStaff, you have demonstrated exactly how Trump won: through memes.

many of which originated on 4chan /pol/

Trump could not have won without the support of ignorant people who are easily swayed by propaganda (memes). could probably say the same thing about Clinton. problem is, Clinton insulted uneducated and simple minded people instead of blowing smoke up their ass

let's just say I'm not holding my breath to see if Trump can turn back time and reverse the technological advances that led to the demise of US manufacturing in the rust belt. does anyone think they're actually going to get their old factory jobs back? or did they vote (potentially against their own interests) purely out of spite?

do you deny that a vital segment of Trump's support came from folks who are uncomfortable with or flat-out against social progress? how else do you explain the willingness of folks to ignore the insulting statements Trump has made about veterans, and the military? normally that would be political suicide in middle America. something else is going on here. pay attention

TeeJay1952

Calm down. Biggest objections to Trump was He doesn't do what he promises, He has no plan to implement, He takes all side of issues, He promised grandiose things and rolls back after commitment. We complained that we won't know what he will do and we still don't. My greatest hope is he is an Orange Lincoln. He is Schroedinger's President.

We thought Obama would be much more effective than he was. We gave up on Income Equality and focused on Health care for Hobos. Now we focused on Bathroom Inequality for .0001% of population. We need loftier goals.

I feel much more comfortable being an outlaw than trying to explain the Bailout of Banks instead of homeowners.

Beware the Constitutional Convention. It will start out removing Electoral College but will end up who knows where.

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
The problem with thinking that the Drumpf will fix the machine, is that you oversee the fact that he's the intended beneficiary of the current system.

I wasn't ignorant of that fact.

I feel for you Mr. Muslim American.

The thing is, he didn't say that all mexicans were. But he didn't need to. If you know about Hispanic culture you are aware that nearly in every centre there are a slew of illegal immigrants. These people work for less wage than you and the ones who get paid full wage pay taxes into the system but can never take anything out. When the right demonized immigrants as moochers who took out of our system and later on as rapists and criminals, I knew those guys were blowing gas and had never set food inside a cultural home. That's why I decided early on to not vote Republican despite being a bleeding libertarian as I set out in my political journey.

Don't think I'm voting Democrat again, once is enough. I'm sticking to third parties. This election has taught me to never listen to the fears of lesser of two evils. I was already inclined to think that way but this confirmed it. Never again.

I'm thankful my family and I are "legal" but I feel for some of my extended family. I pass off as white. So I guess I'm lucky. I'm fluent in Spanish though so that's a dead give away. But I'll tell you this, when I went to Wal Mart the day after the election I was speaking Spanish openly. I know we shouldn't be ashamed of the things that make us unique, and I wish you didn't have to hide your language. But I also realize there is not as much hate in this country towards Hispanics as Middle Easterners. Fucking bullshit categorizing people based on their ethnicity. Like there were never white European rapists or terrorists.

But talk about cherry picking a few bad apples to be representative of the whole. If Muslims are truly the largest religion in the world, we should be in catastrophic chaos now if all of them were radicalized. I haven't seen statistics and I'm curious as far as population percentage how many are in ISIS or similar organization. I'd be surprised if it was as much as 2%.

I also didn't vote for Donald because he hit too many parallels with Hitler for me.

inb4 Race statistics will look at blacks who murder one another. To not talk about the social economic hell hole and the clustering they experience is a disservice to context. Also, weapon availability is a factor.

I was hoping the gun show loophole would be closed. And maybe some kind of centralized background checker from the DOJ. I can't believe we don't have that. I only found out we don't because in CA we voted on a Prop to make our background checks for guns part of the DOJ. So every state's dirty shit comes up. I firmly believe we need to keep weapons out of the wrong hands. It's not like we don't have so many weapons that if there were an invasion they wouldn't be handed out like candy to every domestic fighter.

Edit: I'm wrong on the background check DOJ info I think. It was required for ammunition, so I think the gun purchases are already tied to the DOJ. Lots of stuff that was read and absorbed.

Last edited:

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
In reality, CNN and every other outlet projects that Hilary Clinton will win the popular vote. Not sure where you got that information, Hellswind

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
In reality, CNN and every other outlet projects that Hilary Clinton will win the popular vote. Not sure where you got that information, Hellswind

http://www.cnn.com/election/results/president

Then click "popular vote" Still says Trump prediction as of 2. Though, the gap has widened by another 20k since I saw it earlier. Still, she does not have the majority (there is a difference between majority & plurality). Arizona only has 75% counted. CNN's credibility is trash though lol so maybe this is just false. They should fire Wolf Blitzer for collusion with DNC like Brazile, be all inclusive CNN!

2 of 3 stations (well 3/3 if you count some Foxers like MegK) are all through WL helping Hillary out and trying to make her look in as great a light as possible, while burying dirty truths. Sad!

Still, if our election was built on popular vote, the campaign strategies would be totally different. It's a moot point and simply something to blame.

do you deny that a vital segment of Trump's support came from folks who are uncomfortable with or flat-out against social progress? how else do you explain the willingness of folks to ignore the insulting statements Trump has made about veterans, and the military? normally that would be political suicide in middle America. something else is going on here. pay attention

You're right, something else is going on here. But, yes, I do deny that. Unless you consider social progress to be an unwillingness to bend to oversensitive PC culture, than I agree. He won the military vote, because the actual military members understand how you shouldn't half ass fight a war. You should go in, you should wreck shit, you should leave.

Put it this way, my buddys a Marine, I thought this was a great analogy he told me:

You have a nest of bees. You can extinguish the nest. You can quarantine off the nest and prevent them from escaping. Both would be successful ways of stopping the bees from stinging you. Instead, we go up, and smack the nest. Then we back away and think the bees are too stupid to realize who attacked them. Then we smack the nest. We agitate them. They sting you. We did not outright eliminate the nest, nor did we quarantine off the area. Instead, we now have a bunch of pissed off bees.

Memes are an effective way to get information to the masses who work in a high speed world where they aren't actively looking at the news. You make a meme, you don't make a FALSE meme, you make a meme to catch someones attention, then when they see it, they will research and become educated.

But, he didn't win because of memes. Though, the meme makers digging through the Podesta email's did help.

I saw this posted, and sums up things pretty well TBH, a bit harsh but this guy really get it:

"
This is the country that brought the world electricity, the light bulb, that tamed the last frontiers in the world, that carved the faces of great men into mountains, that brought us powered flight, that broke the sound barrier, brought Europe peace after the most destructive war ever seen, tried to play nice but brought forth a fury never fucking seen before when we were attacked, sent men to the fucking Moon. But something happened.

We began intervening in other nations’ conflicts. We started trying to develop this network of power across the world. We started fighting wars for money. And when we were attacked harder than ever before, we pulled our punches and used it as an excuse to fight somebody that wasn’t even responsible.

We voted for change and change never came. We voted for the young charismatic man, and he sold us a bridge. What he brought us was a hamfisted attempt at health-care reform that he didn’t understand and we didn’t want. He promises change from the needless wars and brings us anonymous murder from above on an unprecedented scale. And because he happened to be President when gays got the right to marry, we are supposed to think of him positively?

We are tired of being led down the path of shame. We are tired of fighting other people’s wars. We are tired to the globalist network of power. We are tired of the oligarchy. We are tired of being undisputably the single most powerful nation to ever exist on this Earth and yet not being able to win the wars that corporations, industries, and oligarchs get us into because our leaders want to pretend war is an opportunity to be culturally sensitive and play nice.

But when we try to voice these concerns and desires we are called racist because the person we disagree with is black. We are called sexist because the person we disagree with is a woman. We are called homophobic for saying there are bigger priorities for the President than deciding who uses what bathroom. We are called Islamohobic for expecting our ultra-powerful military and police might to be able to provide us security. We are called rednecks, and fools, and morons, all because we disagree.

And we are told we should not disagree, because the “experts” say so? Like Nate Silver, who has been wrong about everything since 2012? Who was wrong about the results of the 2014 Midterms, the Brexit vote, the Primaries, the World Series, and the General election? I’m only an amateur analyst and I outperformed him. (ME TOO!)

We should just believe CNN who has been proven to feed information to political parties? Who orders their focus groups on how to respond? Who cuts the audio from anyone that strays from the narrative they sell?

The pollsters, who were so incredibly wrong about 2012, Brexit, and 2016?

Why should we believe the “experts” who get paid more and more for being right when they can’t get anything right?

Then a man we’ve known for decades shows up and decides to speak up for us - and you call him racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, arachnaphobic and whatever else. But he speaks to us and for us. And you try to shut him up. You cast him as a reality TV star with no knowledge, while peddling Hollywood stars with no knowledge, as if Donald Trump has not been a household name for four fucking decades?

Then all the people we’ve been sick of, the Bush family, the Clinton family, the Obama Administration, the elite of the world and the market and media all of these people we have been trying to get to change team up against this man. And you think we can’t see through that?

You lied about polls and when we saw through it you called us paranoid. You lied about crime committed and called us paranoid. You lied about the medical status of a public figure, for fuck’s sake, and called us paranoid. Yet time after time when we were right, you just said “A broken clock is right twice a day!”

No.

Fuck you. This happened because we are so goddamn sick of you. We are so goddamn sick of not being heard. We are tired of being brushed off when we speak, so we don’t speak often. The Silent Majority.

Michael Moore of all fucking people, was the only one of you globalist shits to ever actually GET IT. You don’t fucking get it. Michael Moore, of aaaaaall people said words that brought me to tears because of how accurate he was.

• The media didn’t want him.
  • The GOP establishment didn’t want him.
  • The pollsters didn’t want him.
  • The globalists didn’t want him.
  • The NeoCons didn’t want him.
  • The Socialists didn’t want him.
  • The global power brokers didn’t want him.
But the people who are tired of fighting these wars our military isn’t allowed to win, tired of being robbed, tired of being taxed to poverty, tired of being insulted, tired of being slandered, tired of being lied to, tired of our livelihoods being given away, tired of being brushed off - yeah, US, we wanted him.

He isn't any of the things you try to tell us he is. We saw through it and you still lie even in defeat.

At the worst, he will be a message, louder and stronger than we have ever been.

And, at best, he will take us back to the Moon, up to the stars, build unrivaled monuments that will last centuries, bring back our jobs and our pride.

The man literally took on the world for us.

And I bet even if you read this, you still don’t get it."

That about sums it up and that is why he won.

I can't resist, this tickled my sides, NSFW or easily offended
O09q3lQl.jpg

Last edited:
HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: Stevenski

kimura

so it sounds like you are saying that you (and many others) actually believe Trump's campaign promises. that hadn't occurred to me. I have a blind spot for credulity.

there is certainly need for great change, I don't deny that at all. that need is what his campaign was able to tap into and harness, largely through the use of memes, hyperbole, and propaganda. it's not a novel idea

sundaddy

How did Trump win? Because Hillary was as crooked as they come...and people are sick of lib-tards telling them what words they should use and how they should think.
(political correctness) What's funny is that the snowflake, "everyone gets a trophy" generation has no idea how to deal with losing.
Isn't it funny that the left, that were afraid that Trump wouldn't accept the election results...are now, upset and won't accept the election results. Also note that they said Trump supporters are violent, but they are using violence to protest.

Last edited:

jay87

For Trump the most interesting thing to watch will be that now he has to put his money where his mouth is, and he's had a big mouth.

I thought his acceptance speech was good, and I agree the political silver lining is at least Trump isn't a real Republican ;)

To the people who have supported Trump to this point I ask this:

Exactly how sure are you that he is as good as he claims to be?

We will get to find that out very quickly after he takes office and then the main event begins :popcorn:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Folks need to make sure that they put Trump's feet to the fire to make sure he follows through on promises made to the workers in the country. Also on election reform. What is to replace Obamacare? That was basically the republican's plan from some years ago. They didn't like it because it came from Obama. It's not a good solution anyway, it looks like.

I don't want to see intimidation towards minorities. Evidently some of the Trump followers are continuing to escalate hate crimes towards folks with brown skin and Muslims just since the election.

I just saw a video of a group of middle school students chanting during lunch "build a wall" speaking to the hispanics in their school. This was during the school's lunch time. The schools are having to deal with the Trump syndrome with their students. It's called racism, bigotry and xenophobia - they need to label it. If the school's jobs arent hard enough.

The new president elect should address his behavior during the election and tell folks it was wrong.

Donald Trump won because not enough democrats voted for (her) Hillary.

Last edited:

HighSeasSailor

It was a perfect storm. Trump and Sanders both rallied people around anti-establishment sentiment, and Clinton was the perfect symbol of the status quo.

Bingo. This is the answer in succinct form.

Americans have had enough of the same old shit, and most especially enough "political dynasties." Jeb Bush was laughed out of the primaries despite both pedigree and spending. Should have been a clear sign what people were looking for this time around.

jim-bob

How did Trump win? Because Hillary was as crooked as they come...and people are sick of lib-tards telling them what words they should use and how they should think.
(political correctness) What's funny is that the snowflake, "everyone gets a trophy" generation has no idea how to deal with losing.
Isn't it funny that the left, that were afraid that Trump wouldn't accept the election results...are now, upset and won't accept the election results. Also note that they said Trump supporters are violent, but they are using violence to protest.

I was trying to type on the run, I edited it, hopefully it makes some sense.

I guess I'm looking for a cheat sheet for some of these weird code words.

For example, what's a lib-tard? Is that like every liberal ever or do you have some way of deciding which ones are "tards"?

Can you give me some examples of these 'lib-tards' "telling you how to think"? That kinda sounds more like North Korea to me. Do they have some way of enforcing their demands?

I'm also a little struck by your "snowflake generation". Last I checked, children are raised by adults. If the adults decided "everyone gets a trophy" (not sure when this happened. I'm 42) is that really the fault of the kids? Also, is there a date range for the Snowflake Generation?

Let me know. I'm hoping this helps me figure out what you're talking about.

Vaked420

The bully actually lost. Hillary and CO bullied Bernie out. And my vote was against the bullies on the left. The idea the right bullies the left and not opposite, IMO is a liberal farce. If I don't think like you, you'll put me down and namecall. Some chick commented yesterday on my FB about how I don't get anything (because I don't have a uterus lol) and she has no respect for me for my Trump vote. And I saw her share stuff saying, "I don't respect people voting for 3rd party either, they are just as bad as the Trump voters" So............your singular opinion is the end all be all opinion? Sounds like a bigot. Wish I could say this was rare but that's the route I've seen many take....

The fear mongering, c'mon, guy hasn't even been in a day. Same with the violent protesters and people causing just a general disturbance.

l0NJNxyAMuvl7Lc_8q-DepSC7CUwgHK4kQFwnKqLtHs.jpg

America needs to come together. So, rather than call us deplorables and then act like idiots when things don't go your way, unite! They are literally protesting against free democratic elections.....lol........a right many in the world don't have period.

I don't think people understand how popular vote works either...1) he may still win the popular vote. 2) Hillary does not have a majority of the popular vote 3) The electoral college (and this is easy for me to say) protects 95% of the USA from being ruled by the megacenters of Chicago, NY, and LA.
g4j3n5zcgswx.jpg

but better yet, go to CNN right now and they will tell you DT is predicted to win the Popular Vote as well.

Vaked I answered you in the quote.

Thanks for that picture of Kellyanne Conway. She's the first woman to run a successful campaign! #Strides (why isn't' this celebrated by the progressives)

It does say a lot, thank you! As I said, "I've said before I hope the liberals continued to drive a wedge" because then people will simply shut up, get out and vote. There was an article linked in my Brexit post, that says, everytime you call us Xenophobes, racist, stupid, etc, that we "don't get it" you are exactly the reason I'll vote Trump. You are a reason your candidate lost. And, the country agreed. I'm not for division, but hey, if your group wants to actively divide and in turn that gets the other group to get more excited and churn out to the polls, I hoped they would continue with those failing tactics of division and insults.

14992061_567655453440494_8479792828369643389_n.jpg

Thank you for your well thought out response. Really makes me re-evaluate a lot. I see what you say about how he was a private sector person and was corrupt, which is hard to compare to being a corrupt public servant, especially when we don't know what is true and what isn't.

It also makes me realize how much supression there has been in the last 10 years of Democrats treating republicans as stupid second class citizens. Looking down at someone like that for their beliefs is as bad IMO as being against LGBT or being racist. why are you any less for your beliefs, even if they are not what I agree with?

My response I guess is what I would say is actually a lot of my perception of trump comes from his book that I read a few years back. He just very much so rubbed me the wrong way with his tone of how he sees the world working. He has also often in business made it out on top, while screwing others. yes this is the name of the game in business if you want to make it to the top, but that's not an excuse and he is one of the ones who has been shown to take the most advantage of others in business in terms of pulling out of contracts and suing anyone who he sees getting in his path. Yes he often uses it as a scare tactic, but in my opinion that is almost more sad.

The one other thing I would say is that my Wife is finishing her finance degree, and it has been shown that through the bush presidency, the deficit increased to obscene levels, largely leading to the recession. Since becoming president, Obama has been attacked for not fixing the economy, but no one seems to notice that the deficit is 1/3rd of what it was when he began his presidency in the midst of a recession. Trump's plan to lower taxes to stimulate the economy is an extremely risky move in a time of instability like now. Lowering taxes is a great way to fuel the economy when things are going well, but if he lowers them now it is like throwing gas on a raging fire. It could work well, but it could also catch the forest on fire. just a risky move.

Anyways thanks again for the well thought out response. Really helps me put myself in the shoes of someone who would vote for Trump and how the world looks to them.

And you know yesterday I was one of the ones saying lets go protest, let's put up a fight, and while I still think we need to make sure us who disagree with trump are heard, but I feel much more open minded and able to relate to the other side to at least explain what im trying to say and to understand where they are coming from. it's not nice to be told you are lesser or a bigot, and often times is the true source to the hatred and racism that we see around us. I think ghandi was on to something. let's all be friends and vape some bowls haha
:leaf::sherlock::sherlock::wave::love::rockon::peace::peace::2c::science:

unsorted

sundaddy

Metaphorically speaking, a libtard is a sheep who thinks that their grasp of diplomatic nuance or metaphysical sensitivity will prevent their flock from being devoured by the world's Islamic/Communist wolves. When America, the sheep dog, responds to wolf attacks, the libtard judges these defensive actions as offensive and wolfish.

Since libtards are unable to recognize our enemies for what they are, they cannot be trusted to safeguard our future.

In a large nutshell, a libtard's goal in life includes one or more of the following:

--the establishment of a Socialist "utopia" (a.k.a. a global nanny state)
--"benevolent" totalitarian control of the world's population through any means necessary
--ever increasing government micromanagement of private enterprise (a.k.a. clueless meddling)
--the adoption of laws, treaties and tax regulations that hinder America's competitiveness
--the usurpation of the legislative process, at all levels, through judicial fiat
--the filing of specious law suits in order to thwart the will of the people (e.g. Calif. Proposition. 187)
--the promotion of the tyranny of the minority
--the filing of specious law suits to shakedown corporations for cash (under the guise of "social responsibility")
--the disproportionate taxation of citizens "who have more money than they need"
--the redistribution of wealth from producers to non-producers (under the guise of "fairness")
--the banning and confiscation of all privately owned guns (even though it has lead to genocide)
--the abolition of all private property rights
--the destruction of all national sovereignty (America first, of course)
--the destruction of Capitalism
--the establishment of one religion (with no personal accountability), OR the abolition of all religion
--the appeasement of Islamic radicals and their American front groups like CAIR (see: Religion of Pieces)
--the regulation, or banning, of all opposition media (under the guise of "fairness")
--the appeasement of Communist dictators and their American front groups
--the further insertion of Socialist ideology and indoctrination into public school curricula
--the purposeful "dumbing down" of the masses through inane public school curricula and pedagogy
--mass thought control through "speech codes" and political correctness
--the further promulgation of the homosexual/pedophile agenda
--the teaching of HATE (superficially disguised as "Women's Studies", "African Studies", etc.)
--the legalization of marijuana ("far OUT, man")
--the establishment of world wide socialized medicine (under the guise of "fairness")
--the conservation of the environment over the conservation of the American economy
--the demonization of attempts to make English America’s national language
--world peace (which genocidal dictators define as: "the absence of conflict"--dead men cannot resist your brutal oppression)
--the conservation of the environment over the conservation of humanity
--the promotion of abortion as birth control, eugenics, and teaching the theory of evolution as fact (even though the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics precludes it from the get-go)
--the abolition of individual freedom
--anarchy

Not surprisingly, there is a thread of anti-Americanism that runs through these ideas. A libtard cannot stomach the idea that America, despite its faults, is the greatest country in the world. As such, he/she sees it as their duty to tarnish the country's current and past image using all available means including: cherry picking facts and using innuendo, half-truths, lies and fabrications (see: Rathergate).

Libtards’ actions undermine America's educational system, economy, criminal justice system, military personnel, sovereignty, security, and freedoms. Meanwhile, they try to fabricate a moral equivalence with rogue nations like China, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Syria, Somalia and Sudan. (But don't question their patriotism).

NOTE TO ALL MALCONTENTS: If America is truly evil, please pick yourself a better country.

If the health care system in Cuba, Canada or Great Britain is superior to America's, then you are free to leave. If the crime rate in China, North Korea or the Magic Kingdom is so much lower, then you too are free to leave. Not enough hedonism for you? Then try Amsterdam, Bangkok or Tijuana.

If life in general is better in Sweden, The Netherlands or Switzerland then WHY are you still here??? You talk big, but you lack the courage of your convictions. So do humanity a favor--shut up and move away.

Otherwise get a real job, and get a life, because you obviously have WAY too much time on your hands.

Because most libtards are pantheists (New Agers), agnostics, atheists, liberal Jews, liberal Catholics, or have otherwise turned their backs on Jehovah, they lack true spiritual fulfillment. In order to try and fill that void, and "to make a difference", they work for the causes listed above..

A libtard will participate in protests, rallies, marches, bike rides, etc. in a feckless attempt to change whatever supposedly needs changing (see: muckadoo). Their desire to revisit the "glory" days of the 60's is sometimes a driving force. Regardless, the end result is usually the same: nothing actually changes.

But, since a libtard wants to be rated for his/her good intentions, versus actual results, they leave these activities with a feeling of success "because they have raised awareness" or "let their voices be heard." Post-protest gatherings often feature excessive drinking, drug abuse, and impromptu fornication to celebrate the "victory."

Because conservatives take responsibility for themselves and their children, have real jobs, under gird the economy, and value their time, their counter protesting is often negligible.

It is not that they don't care about their causes; they just understand that 1968 tactics are useless. Likewise, their sense of self worth does not come from how well they perform at work, or in life, but from a realization that they have been given a good and satisfying destiny that no one can take away.

A snowflake is a younger libtard, they feel they are even more entitled, often being "triggered" by opposing view points, sometimes violently. They believe in free speech, as long as it's speech that they agree with. If they do not agree, they will become so enraged, they will attempt to literally drown out the speech with noises and or chants.
When all else fails, they often become so distraught, that they must retreat to a "safe space" to escape the opposing view point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom