Hose outlet bubblers.

Bugsy_Mcgee

New to vaporizers. More correctly, new to the whole THC game in general.
Going to be picking up the Hands Free Vaporbrothers vaporizer soon. And looking for a bubbler. (At least that is what they are called from what I could gather.)
I am a looking for a water filtration device to cool the vapor *but* have a hose outlet. So that I am not forced to have to interact with the bubbler all the time. I want to be able to lie in bed and just pick up the hose and inhale as I watch a movie, leaving the bubbler sitting on the table with the vaporizer.

Any devices exist out there like this??

Thanks for the tips in advanced.

Bugsy_Mcgee,

djonkoman

I don't think there are any bubblers with hoses being sold, but you could buy a precooler/ashcatcher, and then stretch one end of a hose of the right size over the male GonG-fitting

I doubt how convenient it will be though, since pulling a bit too hard on the hose could cause the precopoler to fall, unless you make some sort of stand for it that holds it.
I don't find handling a bong or bubbler while watching a movie inconvenient

djonkoman,

clouded vision

check out the aromed 4.0 it is a unit that comes with a little bubbler and hose just like you are talking about, even a strap that holds the bubbler to the unit so you can't pull it off your table. The unit itself is not very visually appealing but it is suppose to work very well and at the very least you can see what you are looking for and maybe figure out how to rig something similar up yourself.

I think it would be very easy to rig up something with the right piece of lab glass, a rubber stopper, a gong down stem and some silicone tubing

edit: I was thinking about your situation and the more I thought, I realized you might be looking for the wrong thing. There is only one desktop unit I can think if that doesn't require you to stir the herb chamber in between hits which is the herbalaire (if anyone else can think of another feel free to correct me) which means even though you don't have to part around with a bubbler you will still have to reach over to mess with the vaporizer itself.

I would suggest changing gears and look at a small portable unit with a bubbler that you could keep together and just set on a bedside table in between hits. I'm not sure what king of budget you are working with but my top suggestion for a setup like this is the arizer solo, gong stem and the pipesdaddy infamous $40 bubbler. it is probably the best bang for your buck that you can find. I can post a picture of that exact setup when I get home from work if you would like, either respond here or pm me

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
New to vaporizers. More correctly, new to the whole THC game in general.
Going to be picking up the Hands Free Vaporbrothers vaporizer soon. And looking for a bubbler. (At least that is what they are called from what I could gather.)
I am a looking for a water filtration device to cool the vapor *but* have a hose outlet. So that I am not forced to have to interact with the bubbler all the time. I want to be able to lie in bed and just pick up the hose and inhale as I watch a movie, leaving the bubbler sitting on the table with the vaporizer.

Any devices exist out there like this??

Thanks for the tips in advanced.

Do a search on the " Infamous $40 vapor Bubbler " Its from pipesdaddy you can hook it up to a whip if you want , I don't really use glass that often but am planning on picking one up in the next few months .

Bugsy_Mcgee

Hmm.
Wasnt aware I would need to 'stir' the herb. I do see that now though after looking more into it.
I'd still like to find such water system though. I personally just like the idea of keeping the "equipment" on the table.
Quite shocked this is not a more common thing to be honest?
I believe this would be a great set up. Water cooled hands free vapor setup that all rest on the table? Just suck on the hose and stir every few pulls? (Believe pulls is the correct term). lol Or is it just me?

Bugsy_Mcgee,

clouded vision

pull, draw, hit, all the same. Another option might be the aquavape, although it wouldn't stay on the table it is very difficult to spill it abd would basically give you what you are looking for. If you aren't dead set on the vapor brothers, you could check out the herbalaire which does not require stirring at all, then you could run tubing to a bubbler then off the bubbler straight to your mouth. the herbalaireis around the same price as a new vapor brothers hands-free

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Quite shocked this is not a more common thing to be honest?
I personally can see why it's not too common.

Unless you're going to secure the bong/bubbler to your table, it would be very easy to tip over.
either you go with a short whip, which won't weigh much, but then you might pull the piece over, or you go with a long whip, which will weigh more, and might tip the piece.

Also, the more tubing you add to the equation, the more you will degrade taste (from things sticking to the whip, and once your whip gets a little old it'll have it's own taste to it unless cleaned thoroughly), and the more drag you will introduce.

I personally don't see the hassle of picking up the bong/bubbler, especially since you're already gonna be handling the whip.
Reach over, pick up whip, put it back.
Reach over, pick up bong, put it back.
Both scenarios seem to have the same amount of "effort factor" to me, but there's more things to go wrong with the whip setup.

Now that I've been a negative Nancy, here's the sort of info you were actually after ;):
Just about any piece could be modified to have a whip as a mouthpiece.
All you'd need is a rubber stopper. Get a rubber stopper that will plug the mouthpiece, put a hole in the stopper big enough for the whip, voila, whip accessible glass :)
If you don't want to use a rubber stopper, You'd need either an ash catcher, or a bubbler with a removable mouthpiece.
Then you just get a whip adapter for whatever fitting the ash catcher/mouthpiece is, and you've got a whip with GonG connection to your glass.

You'll want something with a big stable base, to reduce the chances of tipping it over.
Ideally the whip outlet will be as low on the piece as possible, which will also reduce the chances of tipping.
I'd highly recommend securing the piece to the table, otherwise I'd say there's a very high chance of an unexpected accident occurring (and no-one likes broken glass :nope:)

:2c::peace:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
http://smokinjs.com/10"-Tall-75-x-5-mm-1-Hose-Hand-Blown-Glass-Hookah-Pipe-ADHOOKAH/
http://smokinjs.com/11"-Tall-75-x-5-mm-One-Hose-Hand-Blown-Glass-Hookah-With-Stand-ADSX47/
http://smokinjs.com/11"-Tall-75-x-5-mm-Two-Hose-Hand-Blown-Glass-Hookah-With-Stand-ADSX48/

So you are after glass hookah ;) ... although,, 100 $ sounds too much
large-ADSX-46.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
What about a solo and pn wt! That's what ya want! No stir and no carb or lifting to clear chamber a bit pricey but worth it according to reviews...

thesoloman

what about getting a bubler with a female joint and getting a male-male adapter with on side of the tubbing on the adapter you could set it into your bubbler, and have a less of a chance to knock it over.
Edit: disregard my retardedness this setup wouldn't be what your looking for, i re-read the post

thesoloman,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
ImageProxy.mvc

If you go the Pipesdaddy route sale starts tomorrow through July 8th...

SSVUN~YAH,
Top Bottom