• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued HomeGrownLogs

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Yep its official i joined the club. Just gotta wait now!

What woods did you all go for? I went with yew to match my vapman. And seems perfect choice for an eu vape.

Never even used a log before. Super excited, seems like the perfect simple design.

SavageCore

I know you've posted measurements of the core but I'm not near my E-Nano right now, any idea if the stems fit? I'll be following this regardless, 230v log will be wonderful!

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
What woods did you all go for? I went with yew to match my vapman.

Opted for the Yew as well.

Never even used a log before. Super excited, seems like the perfect simple design.

IMO logs are the best. Thick tasty vapor from very small amounts of material. Can white wall any piece of glass you throw at it. Each unit is unique and one of a kind. It is no wonder some people begin collecting them. :razz:

I think you will enjoy it. :tup:

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
After much deliberation we choose Wild Olive as our first Log. Don't know how long it will take to be finished but just knowing it will eventually be done makes me enthusiastic about it. It also gives me some time to look into a nice glass piece to go with it as I have none at the moment (or any other moment in time actually :) except for the near future ).

Bvapst

Congrat's ! Please, if you have pictures of the wood do not hesitate to post it ;) I was looking forward Olive

I had a friend coming over last week..
He is using a Vapman and a Storm and he is vaping exclusively (FC ! ). He finally got the log revelation with my Homegrown even though he had tried my other logs before. The form, easiness, taste and regularity seduced him.

BTW he registered on FC 3 days ago but he can't post yet .. Anybody knows how longs it take ?

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
This thread will be updated with pics once it finished, if Rastavapa is not posting them himself, I will take care of it.

@Bvapst: I don't know why he can't post yet, has he checked his spam folder for any confirmation email or something like that?

Last edited:

Bvapst

This thread will be updated with pics once it finished, if Rastavapa is not posting them himself, I will take care of it.

@Bvapst: I don't know why he can't post yet, has he checked his spam folder for any confirmation email or something like that?
Yup, it's exactly what happened : spams ! Didn't think about it ...

Welcome @vapotibo :D

Cool, we all love pictures and vids ..
So I had to upload one, quality isn't top but here you go :
A bit of green and bubblehash hand-cam style, only 2 hits show but there was some more

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey my soon to be fellow HomeGrownLoggers!!!!
Guess what showed up today!!!
Yes that's right!
They're Here!!!
Spalted Beechwood and Panga Panga

PGYzTBM.jpg

For scale with 18650 Battery
rsZLKCD.jpg

My camera does not do these beautiful works of art justice!
2V6mHJ9.jpg

Thank you so much @RastaVapa!!!!
When he sent me these pics, everything looked amazing. After seeing them in my hands, no comparison to a picture. Beautiful
I can't wait to warm these babies up!

These are so stunning! I've got the Spalted Beechwood warming up!

Last edited:
Top Bottom