Home Vaporizer by Element

coolbreeze

Clearing out the freezer, having a few late-season snow bongs:
IMG-2577.jpg
IMG-2580.jpg

Gnome34

Received my Wunderlamp 3 days ago. Really enjoying it, looks great on my desk too!

I have only one complaint! When debowling the screen comes out. Sometimes water from the downstem gets into my debowler which I don't like. Does anyone have advice on this? In a weird way I kind of like it, I brush out the bowl and clean the screen better than I would if it stayed in place. More testing is required but I'll be out of town this weekend.

This thing is great.

coolbreeze

Does anyone have advice on this?
I never did 'solve' this for myself, just waited until it got gunked enough to kinda hold it, but I have also relied on the Aromed and aftermarket bowls, that have a ledge or pinch for the screens to hold more securely.

coolbreeze,
Welcome to the forum bongoman. :wave: I know you're a veteran of the vape forums. You've joined a good one. We like to think it's the best. Actually we know it's the best, but we try not to appear arrogant. :lol:

Yeah, the Home Vaporizer looks nice but pricy. The standard version looks like a current US price of $571. :o Maybe we can get stonemonkey to try one, since he seems determined to try all the high priced vapes on the market. :brow:
I think it’s next level bro

Zodiacavatar99,

coolbreeze

Here's a handful of chambers you all may find interesting from a discussion about reducing load size in the Wunderlampe. My friend uses an Aromed Recreation chamber with his tumbler bong and does small screen loads, but is looking for a way to go smaller. I just got a second Starlight MyVapeLAB chamber.

The Starlight has a couple great features: it dispenses with the chamber-spanning flat screen and instead holds the herbs in a basket screen or S&B capsule on 3 pinches in the glass neck. This allows you to use a smaller load with the heat focusing more efficiently as you pull. It works great, partly because the chamber is a bit shorter than standard and places the heater closer to the screen. The new Starlight is shorter still.

Here's a comparison of the relative depths of the chambers I have. L-R, new Starlight, old Starlight, Aromed Short, and the WL's OG chamber.
IMG-4207.jpg

IMG-4213.jpg

So, the new Starlight, left, has a length almost exactly the same as the heater itself. The others in comparison vary in the amount of room you can have under the heater. Both the Starlights are very close to the heater.

You can also see, however, that the Short chamber is in fact significantly shorter than the OG chamber, right, by nearly a centimeter where the screens rests. To me in use it feels significantly closer to the heater than the OG does. That was one reason I tried the basket in the neck (which worked ok, but not quite as good as the starlight). The Recreation chamber is between the Short chamber and the Starlight in length, but has the OG-style downstem with a 14mm male joint part-way down the downstem replacing the silicon gasket.

Anyhow, you may decide you do like the closer heating with the Recreation chamber, or you may find the slightly larger distance with the Short chamber is sufficient. More flexibility comes with the various lengths of the necks. If you have a bong you'd like to use that has a vertical joint, there's a jointed chamber for you.

One caution about the Starlight chambers: they may be made to order, it's not clear. It may take some time for yours to arrive--it did mine. I think it's worth it, it's my main chamber nowadays.

Gourmet

Thank you for your detailed test report, dear coolbreeze!

I have noticed that the lamp reliably tempts me to consume more than I actually need.
Smaller herb chambers I therefore find very reasonable. ;-)

japecan

Good evening users that tempt others with beautiful photos :rofl:I just tried my Element and and what a sublime experience.
1) I used 2 TRWW OGB loads to cover screen but when I tried to move herb around fell into the void , but I didn’t use water.

2) Tried to vape @ 2 min but waited about 2 more

3) Success! While pinching whip, then used Omni stem.

4) Results very medicated! Sorry for photos

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I wanted to share how well the Cloud Connoisseur Vertex works with the WunderLampe. With a 3" dropdown, all three of my jointed chambers fit and the open draw, small amount of water and active fab section cool and condition very well and the flavor is that of a small waterpiece. The modular construction means you can use whichever mouthpiece or hose reaches most comfortably. To me it's so well-suited it's like they were made for each other. The light looks awesome in the fabs, too! It is available at @VGOODIEZ .
IMG-4294.jpg

Last edited:

japecan

all three of my jointed chambers fit
@coolbreeze those are the chambers you showed in earlier post correct? I was successful finding the short Aromed & Starlight but like most say DHL wants 52£ to US for shipping!! I might have to look for more items to purchase to justify and a little too early to accessorize :).

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze those are the chambers you showed in earlier post correct? I was successful finding the short Aromed & Starlight but like most say DHL wants 52£ to US for shipping!!
Yes, they are and shipping's a bitch. I think you have the right idea, though. I got backups in case I broke one.
I might have to look for more items to purchase to justify and a little too early to accessorize :).
Too early, maybe, but trust me, order your Starlight asap: they can take awhile. I think my last one took 6 mos. My guess is the store contracts with a local blower because they seemed involved with changes being made to them. Hopefully they will now ship quicker.

The new ones are very short and close to the heater and seem optimized for S&B capsules, though I just use the basket screen and it's great, very close and fast to heat. I usually set the lamp to low with it.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: japecan

japecan

So this afternoon I used a basket screen, with rim, from my e-nano XL placed it into the Wunderlampe. It fits into the neck pretty well! It took over 6 min to start getting vapor but it kept on filling the glass, I was shocked! I think next time I need to use less herbs than filling basket completely🤪. Still needs more testing. I used the GooRoo whip with 14/10mm adapter.

coolbreeze

Got a new pipe for the Wunderlampe:
IMG-4475.jpg

I had bought an awesomely weird waterpipe for the Lampe when I first got it:

I love that thing but it's a little top-heavy and tippy so I don't use it often, thus the replacement. I think this one's well-suited! : )

japecan

I found my S&B capsules finally :). They work very well for clean up and to me doesn't compromise the flavor, was using melonaide (S)! Clean up was a lot easier too. Wait a few minutes for chamber to cool down, remove from glass cup, I used chopsticks to push capsules through! Nice flavor too, but again need to put less herbs in capsule, kept going and going going and going. It was riduculous but fun:). Thank you @coolbreeze for suggestion but please no more:rofl:. Today I didn't turn my e-nano xl on for the first time since receiving it. What's ahead?

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I found my S&B capsules finally :). They work very well for clean up and to me doesn't compromise the flavor, was using melonaide (S)! Clean up was a lot easier too. Wait a few minutes for chamber to cool down, remove from glass cup, I used chopsticks to push capsules through! Nice flavor too, but again need to put less herbs in capsule, kept going and going going and going. It was riduculous but fun:)
Nice! When I tried it the capsule seemed to really slow the heating initially, so it was a gentler ramp-up with it so close to the light. Have you noticed any obvious conduction effects or anything?

coolbreeze,
Reactions: japecan

japecan

Nice! When I tried it the capsule seemed to really slow the heating initially, so it was a gentler ramp-up with it so close to the light. Have you noticed any obvious conduction effects or anything?
@coolbreeze Hoping my answer is what you want. Still kinda new to terminology so I'm ok to be corrected but I see no conduction meaning burning or massive coughing, or when I use my Terpicle and almost combust? All observation show material going from green to brown to dark brown very slowly. I still have the original so capsule was in the actual stem :)

Top Bottom