• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Home Vaporizer by Element

Lozo

Ohhh I’m so excited…I had to post a quick update.

Right it might just be new vape signature that I’m not used to or the ludicrously huge bowl that I filled considerably high or this thing just plain rocks. I think it’ll take me a little time to dial in but I’m super happy I managed to get hold of one. I had a little air leak at first until I worked out how to get a better seal and this thing just chugged along. It’s a mellow light even on the highest setting, it evokes a certain vibe and I really enjoyed that more laid backed approach.

So it pumped out nice vapour, ABV is a dark even brown (I stirred a few times) and it extracts to the max ! I love the feel and vibe of this thing.

passenger

is this thing on?
Ohhh I’m so excited…I had to post a quick update.

Right it might just be new vape signature that I’m not used to or the ludicrously huge bowl that I filled considerably high or this thing just plain rocks. I think it’ll take me a little time to dial in but I’m super happy I managed to get hold of one. I had a little air leak at first until I worked out how to get a better seal and this thing just chugged along. It’s a mellow light even on the highest setting, it evokes a certain vibe and I really enjoyed that more laid backed approach.

So it pumped out nice vapour, ABV is a dark even brown (I stirred a few times) and it extracts to the max ! I love the feel and vibe of this thing.
The vapor signature stays unique! You will get used to it but it always delivers, at least it does for me. Keep in mind this is unregulated, expect to get even better with it over time. Tip for the seal of the acryl cover: twist it just a little! And the shorter the whip, the better the flavor.

VagVapez

I love the feel and vibe of this thing
I could not agree more.
Much more to follow when I get time to experiment but all I can say is that I couldn't be happier.
I was looking for something to fill a particular void in my routine.
Something aesthetically pleasing that would allow me to have a full evening session without roaring butane torches to ruin the chilled ambience.
Something that could be loaded and used while melting into my favourite armchair using about the same amount of effort as breathing.
Something designed so well I'm struggling to think of mods. (VAS suppression - at least for a week).
I actually really like the simplicity and functionality of the OG glass and lid but will need to get something to provide a 14mm male presentation so I can use other pieces.
I'll also change the whip for something less DIY colonic irrigation but for now I'm happier than a pig in shit :D
Happy Daze !

coolbreeze

I could not agree more.
Much more to follow when I get time to experiment but all I can say is that I couldn't be happier.
I was looking for something to fill a particular void in my routine.
Something aesthetically pleasing that would allow me to have a full evening session without roaring butane torches to ruin the chilled ambience.
Something that could be loaded and used while melting into my favourite armchair using about the same amount of effort as breathing.
Something designed so well I'm struggling to think of mods. (VAS suppression - at least for a week).
I actually really like the simplicity and functionality of the OG glass and lid but will need to get something to provide a 14mm male presentation so I can use other pieces.
I'll also change the whip for something less DIY colonic irrigation but for now I'm happier than a pig in shit :D
Happy Daze !
Awesome, @VagVapez , so glad it arrived and you're loving it! You and I shared similar desires from it and I think it is just as you say!

These are the 14mm stemless chambers I found:
https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/Aromed-Herb-Chamber-short

Her''s some nice, wrapped whips:
https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=66&product_id=117
or
https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=66&product_id=134

I have not tried mine yet but they seem similar in size.

Anyhow, congrats and use it in good health!

coolbreeze

Tischrohr:
IMG-1992.jpg

vaping herbs

This one is from last year, René had only last parts left in stock from walnut and was so kind to assemble one for me.

walnut.jpg

The wooden base is also the housing of a toroidal transformer (if that is the right word in english) so you won't need an external power supply and the allaround quality is quite amazing, to me at least it is.
What a beauty😍
May I ask how much you paid for it?

Last edited:

VagVapez

Good evening folks. Could one of you kind regulars give me some pointers on attaching images to a post ?
I found a how-to but if I try to add using the picture icon I only see a prompt for a url.
Android tablet and DDG browser.
Thanks 😊

VagVapez,

coolbreeze

Good evening folks. Could one of you kind regulars give me some pointers on attaching images to a post ?
I found a how-to but if I try to add using the picture icon I only see a prompt for a url.
Android tablet and DDG browser.
Thanks 😊
You'll need a host (https://imgbb.com/ is free and recommended by an FCer). Upload your pic, open it, rightclick and copy url, paste url in that FC prompt.

VagVapez

Thanks @coolbreeze - still getting an error using the interface so trying a direct url paste.
Early days but starting to get a little more understanding and started playing around with various DV stems to give me ideas for an end game whip.
This setup works really well for me.
Closing off the airport on the glass Revolve stem and micro-adjusting draw resistance with the mouthpiece gives me the perfect airflow to savour a medium sized bowl.
I've found that switching on to position 3 and starting to pull slowly after about a minute when there is no visible vapour gives me a lovely crescendo high.
I switch back to position 1 as soon as I see vapour being produced and keep pulling or set it down.
Creeps up and headbutts you on the nose :D

Edit : So the above pic attempt is plainly shite and I'll get some schooling when more braincells are available 😉

Last edited:

VagVapez

Ah! Very nice! I used a slime-green DBV mouthpiece, hadn't thought to try a DV stem!
PXL-20220908-171609417.jpg
Thanks !!
See where I went wrong with not snipping part of the larger generated link.
Got some Pearwood pen blanks on the way as I want to spin Bob a suitable matching mouthpiece on the lathe.
I'm browsing through old Arabian 'Wunderlampe' type material searching for inspiration gently puffin' away :D
The test with the Revolve stem was successful enough that I'll base the mouthpiece around those dimensions so I can fit a condenser to tighten the draw if needed.
All suggestions invited for a shape or particular look you think would fit with the overall look.
Think I'll also try something based around the Vapman mouthpiece shape as a tip of the hat to the history.
Happy Friday !! - Hugz n Nugz.

Lozo

I’ve just resurfaced after getting my ‘Wunderlampe’, is that what we’re calling it? I really like that name. The magic lamp…….haha brilliant. It’s been a crazy week or so!

I’m super happy with everything about it, the looks, the use and the output. I find a slightly longer preheat and this thing rocks. I’m using it with the supplied glass and Lamart whip which I’ve had for a while….right now couldn’t ask for more.

VagVapez

I’ve just resurfaced after getting my ‘Wunderlampe’, is that what we’re calling it? I really like that name. The magic lamp…….haha brilliant. It’s been a crazy week or so!

I’m super happy with everything about it, the looks, the use and the output. I find a slightly longer preheat and this thing rocks. I’m using it with the supplied glass and Lamart whip which I’ve had for a while….right now couldn’t ask for more.
Agree with the longer pre-heat and found that it works really well with unground herb.
Drop in a few popcorn buds or break up larger ones enough to fit the bowl. A wee tamp and let it heat for up to 5 mins.
Tastes lovely through the dry stock glass and whip with a good volume of thick vapour.
Plus the whole decarbed nugz look awesome when dumped :D

passenger

is this thing on?
Love to read the new user experiences!
So many different ways to vape with the Wunderlampe. The last weeks I microdose a lot with it using the recreational Aromed chamber and it works amazing with just one minute preheat. Taste is great from start to finish.

coolbreeze

I've tried a number of methods for feeding the Lampe through my own larger vapor bongs and here's where I'm at currently: Winderlampe> 18mm Starlight herb chamber>14mm to 18mm 3" dropdown>18mm-14mm reducer>18mm passthrough>Herbo Flexible>elev8 Glass tubing>14mm whip joint>TAG Super Slit Donut modular vapor rig. It's a bit elaborate, but getting the joint for the herb chamber into the workable height range is the major challenge; adding a passthough allows you to clear the large volume of vapor (and helps position the chamber at the proper height).
IMG-2555.jpg
IMG-2560.jpg

Top Bottom