High potency edibles

GoldenBud

made a sugar cannabis with a coffee filter using 3gr of ABV+Ethanol, well mixed together, pour on coffee filter into the sugar
evaporate the ethanol using Electric Stove around 90c-100c degrees, no fire near ethanol
totally around 4 spoons
2 spoons in a coffee
just deep chillin
edit: now.. flying so high.. so high
edit2: in space
Sugggar.jpg

before evaporation:
sugarcannabis.jpg

Last edited:

el sargantano

made a sugar cannabis with a coffee filter using 3gr of ABV+Ethanol, well mixed together, pour on coffee filter into the sugar
evaporate the ethanol using Electric Stove around 90c-100c degrees, no fire near ethanol
totally around 4 spoons
2 spoons in a coffee
Are you recovered already? :-)
Can you please tell us about spoon size or sugar grams?
Promises a funny weekend...!

GoldenBud

Are you recovered already? :-)
Can you please tell us about spoon size or sugar grams?
Promises a funny weekend...!
15gr of sugar in a spoon
totally around 60-70gr of brown sugar
mix well the ABV with the Ethanol, and let it sit together for 20-30 minutes, then pour on coffee filter/paper towel
really kicking asses, slept well :brow: :lol:

Last edited:

el sargantano

15gr of sugar in a spoon
totally around 60-70gr of brown sugar
mix well the ABV with the Ethanol, and let it sit together for 20-30 minutes, then pour on coffee filter/paper towel
really kicking asses, slept well :brow: :lol:
So the ratio is 3gr ABV for 60-70gr brown sugar, isn't it? Always dizzie when talking about teaspoon, tablespoons, etc.
Thx

el sargantano,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Greenbill8

I'm making a new batch of infused honey. My goal is 90 mg/tablespoon, or 30 mg/ teaspoon. There are 32 tablespoons in 16 oz.

I'm decarbing 3.5 grams of 800mg/gram concentrate =2,800mg of THC. After, decarb, I'll add about 5 grams of sunflower lecithin and a few grams of MCT oil (to act as carrier) and mix w/an electric mixer. I've heated the honey in a water bath so that I can more easily mix the emulsified concentrate into the honey.

I use it in tea mostly. Because the honey is emulsified w/lecithin-concentrate, concentrate doesn't float to the top: it's evenly distributed in the tea.

.View attachment 14358

View attachment 14359
Still producing big bubbles: needs a little more time

View attachment 14360
Weighing the lecithin

View attachment 14361
Mixing

View attachment 14362
Finished product
How do you like the herboven?

Greenbill8,
Reactions: shredder

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have an opportunity to make a few edibles/mct oil with either pure distillate or refined RSO oil. I have only used disty in carts and have no experience with refined or any RSO. My understanding is that disty doesn't need to be decarbed, but is mostly stripped of everything but THC which I imagine affects the effects. I worry that pure THC without the other cannabinoids would give me too racy of a high.

I was also wondering if anyone has experiences with RSO in edibles and whether it needs a decarb? They claim that the oil is refined to the point that it can also be vaped. Thanks

GoldenBud

I have an opportunity to make a few edibles/mct oil with either pure distillate or refined RSO oil. I have only used disty in carts and have no experience with refined or any RSO. My understanding is that disty doesn't need to be decarbed, but is mostly stripped of everything but THC which I imagine affects the effects. I worry that pure THC without the other cannabinoids would give me too racy of a high.

I was also wondering if anyone has experiences with RSO in edibles and whether it needs a decarb? They claim that the oil is refined to the point that it can also be vaped. Thanks
RSO is decarbed already
If not, the one who made it watched the wrong video in YouTube (there is at least one wrong video that the maker didn't decarb and you can see a lot of comments telling him this)

shredder

. I worry that pure THC without the other cannabinoids would give me too racy of a high.

I'm not sure racy is the right word, I'd say one dimensional.

Rso/feco isn't bad in edibles though. I have less experience with distillate, just edibles I've bought from dispensaries. Never used it making edibles for myself.

Keep in mind when your making edibles you can add whatever you want. Food grade terpenes are easy to get now days and add. And canna butter/oil added can make edibles for a more full dimensional experience.

And edibles with carbs (sugar) or caffeine can effect results.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thanks. I may give the distillate a shot. Seems pretty easy if you don't need to decarb, and they come in a easy to use syringe dart.

I may just squeeze the distillate into a jar with some everclear and shake. I have a few alcohol tinctures and they seem to work just as well as any other edible/tincture I've made. I stopped making candy for now and just mix the concentrate with either alcohol or mct oil, then titrate with a 1ml plastic syringe.

A trick I picked up is after loading a syringe with a dose of tincture, I'll jab the syringe into one of those hazelnut crunch balls or a chocolate covered cherry. Works very well and tastes like those little chocolate booze bottles I used to love. I've also just squirted it in my tea. To dose the alcohol straight is a bit harsh.

Zementos

Wanted to try that after seeing your first abv sugar post. So bought a bottle of ethanol. Ratio was 1:1 gram abv: spoons sugar...no effects

Since then I've been extracting for like two weeks to make sth edible to get me high...nothing
Qwet abv and rosin chips into mct oil or tincture. Decarbed flower rosin/traditional hash rosin into mct/ETH...nope

I have read about a condition that it is possible to be missing some enzym to metabolise THC, but I know that can get high from edibles...or at least back in the day(20+ years ago)
I used to make a Cup of hot chocolate, melted a piece of butter on spoon, melted a gram of traditional hash in the butter, Put in chocolate-> voila. Off to the moon for a whole day...No decarbing or additives or anything, just like that

Is it possible to have a naturally high tolerance to edibles? Went up to about 60mg and nothing...assuming my extracts where only @50% thc

Maybe I fucked up my edible tolerance by starting too low. Have been trying everyday for like two weeks now slowly moving up:lol:

Last edited:
Zementos,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
As a chronic user, I never had much luck with processing ABV into edibles. For me, I've found it's easier to use legal concentrate with a knowable percentage of THC. For example, if a gram of concentrate is 80% THC, that means there is 800 mg of THC in the gram (80% x 1000 mg). Very easy to figure out what each equal fraction of the total contains.

Yesterday I made gummies. By my calculations, ea gummy should be about 20 mg THC.
8985-BDA8-4155-405-C-9-C17-9701-D0-B9273-B.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Wanted to try that after seeing your first abv sugar post. So bought a bottle of ethanol. Ratio was 1:1 gram abv: spoons sugar...no effects

Since then I've been extracting for like two weeks to make sth edible to get me high...nothing
Qwet abv and rosin chips into mct oil or tincture. Decarbed flower rosin/traditional hash rosin into mct/ETH...nope

I have read about a condition that it is possible to be missing some enzym to metabolise THC, but I know that can get high from edibles...or at least back in the day(20+ years ago)
I used to make a Cup of hot chocolate, melted a piece of butter on spoon, melted a gram of traditional hash in the butter, Put in chocolate-> voila. Off to the moon for a whole day...No decarbing or additives or anything, just like that

Is it possible to have a naturally high tolerance to edibles? Went up to about 60mg and nothing...assuming my extracts where only @50% thc

Maybe I fucked up my edible tolerance by starting too low. Have been trying everyday for like two weeks now slowly moving up:lol:
when you mix the ethanol and the ABV, mix it very well... with a spoon.. like 100-200 rounds of spinning lol.... then pour in on coffee filter into the sugar.... yesterday I had a back pain and went with like 8gr of ABV for 30ml or even 40ml of Ethanol 96% mixed really well...

Nina

I'm wondering
Is it possible to have a naturally high tolerance to edibles? Went up to about 60mg and nothing
when I first started using edibles 60mg was enough, now it takes more like 90, I'm 'petit' (50kg) so for the average man the equivalent would be half as much again?
Is it worth adding lecithin to the ABV?

Nina,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Many "experts" claim lecithin adds to "bio-availability", meaning it is easier for the body to absorb.

GoldenBud

Many "experts" claim lecithin adds to "bio-availability", meaning it is easier for the body to absorb.
I felt the edible much stronger by adding lecithin, recommended !!!
(not needed for ABV based edible *I THINK)

shredder

If you decarbed it first, and used lecithin, you'd probably would have been high a week, lol.

I think one of my personal record all time highs from cannabis was from using bubble hash in a bad kitty smiles recipe. I used 5 grams of bubble hash decarbed and with lecithin in caps. I don't remember the exact dose, but the effects I remember well, lol.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If you decarbed it first, and used lecithin, you'd probably would have been high a week, lol.

I think one of my personal record all time highs from cannabis was from using bubble hash in a bad kitty smiles recipe. I used 5 grams of bubble hash decarbed and with lecithin in caps. I don't remember the exact dose, but the effects I remember well, lol.

Ive got some xtra strength caps that are at least 500mg 🚀🚀🙃🙃🥳🥳

shredder

made some sugar cannabis for reducing back pain...
sugarccc.jpg

fasten your seat belts....
prepare2fly.jpg

edit: wow.. flying so high..

I finally got around to making canna sugar. I used 1 cup of an alcohol tincture with 2 ml feco and 1 cup brown sugar. (Could have used less alcohol)

It's only 95% dry but my wife and I used a teaspoon each in hot tea.

No real cannabis taste but it's a strong tea. I started feeling it quick, like after a half dozen sips or a 1/4 cup of tea.

For a faster dry time I put a glass dish containing the wet sugar balanced on 2 coffee warmers with a fan blowing on it. Roughly 90°F on the surface.

In just a couple hours it's mostly done. I'll finish it on our hot water tank where it stays warm.

Top Bottom