High Five - Duo E-Rig

INDIVA

From what I have heard about the cartas is their qc is shit on their products and u can get a mouthpiece that fits wonderfully and others not at all or terribly so like I said just be a lil patient and wait for a glass artist to make one or just ask one if they will make you one and give them the specs and call it a day ...Which I think a better carb cap is a better option at the moment anyways and cheaper....
Just wuuuusaaaa be patient and their will be tons of options for the duo like the peak has as the duo is a much much better erig so once enough of them are sold to have the demand and ppl know about them more then they will have all the glass u can think of for them...And sorry I don't weigh out my dabs but I take globs and it's just fine and no problem just don't suck that hard and u won't have so called spillage it is all encased with silicone pieces too which is really nice and makes clean up a breeze...I have the sic insert and absolutely love it as clean up is very easy on it no 91 iso needed qtips only which is very nice

Wat u talking about Reddit sub???

INDIVA,

INDIVA

I'm not like ive sAid before just letting others know my experience with it and how wonderful it's done me granite its only been like 3mo now but so far so good and when. A portable erig is as good I'f not better than my home piece is speaks volumes and I've never had that out of any erig ever..Just sharing my experience is all ..If you don't want one then fine that's your loss then I'll continue to take mine anywhere I please ....

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@INDIVA Why are trying so hard to sell this thing? Very suspicious....

No, sorry, but it really isn't suspicious, and it really sucks to have other people keep telling you you are... Just sounds like a passionate new owner to me, we see this time and again in pretty much every thread... I think the suspicions about indiva have already been mentioned and they do not warrant repeating at all! Live and let live dudes...

Kins

No, sorry, but it really isn't suspicious, and it really sucks to have other people keep telling you you are... Just sounds like a passionate new owner to me, we see this time and again in pretty much every thread... I think the suspicions about indiva have already been mentioned and they do not warrant repeating at all! Live and let live dudes...

Looks to me like he is an affiliate so he's getting 10 percent for each sale.

Kins,

Kins

If you have evidence of this you can contact me. Please don't make accusations like this in threads. As was said, it's normal for members to be enthusiastic about products that they enjoy using.

If it was an accusation I wouldn't have said, "Looks to me". If I was to accuse him I would say something like, "Hey you're an affiliate, get out!.". If I'm not sure of something I'll say "It looks like" such and such to me. So it wasn't meant as an accusation.

Kins,

Shit Snacks

If it was an accusation I wouldn't have said, "Looks to me". If I was to accuse him I would say something like, "Hey you're an affiliate, get out!.". If I'm not sure of something I'll say "It looks like" such and such to me. So it wasn't meant as an accusation.

I'm sorry, not to drag this on, but that is basically what you said, as "looks to me" actually is accusatory language, which can be supported by a quick Google search:

Screenshot-20200907-224258.png

Anyway I saw that Reddit thread briefly, where people were having issues, not so dissimilar from the Carta in that regard (early on at least, when I was following it) what with being a new product and all?

This one sounds good, to be using a dish bucket, though I am not sure these type of erigs are for me, but if one seems nice enough, I can see the appeal of going with that instead of a banger enail type setup..

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: tb42091

Kins

I'm sorry, not to drag this on, but that is basically what you said, as "looks to me" actually is accusatory language, which can be supported by a quick Google search:

Screenshot-20200907-224258.png

Anyway I saw that Reddit thread briefly, where people were having issues, not so dissimilar from the Carta in that regard (early on at least, when I was following it) what with being a new product and all?

This one sounds good, to be using a dish bucket, though I am not sure these type of erigs are for me, but if one seems nice enough, I can see the appeal of going with that instead of a banger enail type setup..

Lmao. That interpretation of a movie has no meaning except showing someones interpretation of the movie. It doesn't mean correct English was used. Looks to me is merely an interpretation of reality or my own reality or view of something, or understanding of something. It's far from an accusation. Why bother arguing with me when I'm telling what I meant by it? Seems pointless. I'm not here to argue with anyone. Carry on.

Kins,

GreenLuvaLuva

Nothing like a woman with a nice set of bubblers.
I've had my Duo for a week & after learning the In's & Out's of The device, I can say I'm very happy with it. It needs updates it would be great it it has an app instead of pulling the unit sorry connect to your PC or Mac. I can't compare it to anything else then torches.

biohacker

I've had my Duo for a week & after learning the In's & Out's of The device, I can say I'm very happy with it. It needs updates it would be great it it has an app instead of pulling the unit sorry connect to your PC or Mac. I can't compare it to anything else then torches.

Thanks for your feedback! Apparently High5 now have windows 10 support so can update firmware remotely/online. According to a retailer, they have had 2% return/defect rate due to haptic feedback going due to a firmware glitch.

Shit Snacks

Lmao. That interpretation of a movie has no meaning except showing someones interpretation of the movie. It doesn't mean correct English was used. Looks to me is merely an interpretation of reality or my own reality or view of something, or understanding of something. It's far from an accusation. Why bother arguing with me when I'm telling what I meant by it? Seems pointless. I'm not here to argue with anyone. Carry on.

Sorry again, like you, I suppose I just find it difficult to leave things alone when I feel my point did not get across? Firstly, no one's talking about a movie, it was a piece of literature, the actual play... Secondly, it is interpreting the phrase "looks to me"... Thirdly, did you not see the two other examples below it? Because my point is, that the Google search reveals, that the phrase "looks to me" is widely accepted as, and considered to be, accusatory language regardless of however you intended it to be... By posting in here the way you did, suggesting that someone passionately sharing their impressions of a product is an affiliate of the company, that was 100% an accusation. Sure literally "looks to me" means someone's interpretation of reality, but given the context of what you posted here, you did accuse indiva (completely without warrant imo) It is as if you came in here and said, "this guy's a shill" then when called out for it, you reply "that's just what I think, not an accusation" BUT that is absolutely what an accusation is, we know it's what you think since you posted it and doing so, without evidence, repeatedly mind you, is a pretty shitty thing to do to another member here, aside from against the rules... "BE NICE" right?? Alright I hope I am done now lol Sorry everyone, just wanted this made clear! :2c::peace::D

@biohacker I want you to get one of these so I can really get a feel for its quality! Defects are always a risk, especially with something so new, hopefully they have a good handle on it, as long as they are taking care of customers shouldn't be much of an issue... Nice to hear it can be updated from a computer without having to send back if it's only software issues!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Kins

Sorry again, like you, I suppose I just find it difficult to leave things alone when I feel my point did not get across? Firstly, no one's talking about a movie, it was a piece of literature, the actual play... Secondly, it is interpreting the phrase "looks to me"... Thirdly, did you not see the two other examples below it? Because my point is, that the Google search reveals, that the phrase "looks to me" is widely accepted as, and considered to be, accusatory language regardless of however you intended it to be... By posting in here the way you did, suggesting someone passionately sharing their impressions of a product is an affiliate of the company, that was 100% an accusation. Sure literally "looks to me" means someone's interpretation of reality, but given the context of what you posted here, you did accuse indiva (completely without warrant imo) It is as if you came in here and said, "this guy's a shill" then when called out for it, you reply "that's just what I think, not an accusation" BUT that is absolutely what an accusation is, we know it's what you think since you posted it and doing so, without evidence, repeatedly mind you, is a pretty shitty thing to do to another member here, aside from against the rules... "BE NICE" right?? Alright I hope I am done now lol Sorry everyone, just wanted this made clear! :2c::peace::D

@biohacker I want you to get one of these so I can really get a feel for its quality! Defects are always a risk, especially with something so new, hopefully they have a good handle on it, as long as they are taking care of customers shouldn't be much of an issue... Nice to hear it can be updated from a computer without having to send back if it's only software issues!

You don't know my intentions except for what I tell you and I told you several times that it wasn't my intention to accuse him. I saw a different member calling him a shill. That's an accusation. This is a dumb argument. Stop trying to tell me what you think I meant as if you know. Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say.

Kins,

Shit Snacks

You don't know my intentions except for what I tell you and I told you several times that it wasn't my intention to accuse him. I saw a different member calling him a shill. That's an accusation. This is a dumb argument. Stop trying to tell me what you think I meant as if you know. Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say.

Yeah this is stupid, especially because I said your intention doesn't matter, that was the whole point! It doesn't matter what you meant, it matters what you did, you posted the words... and so that other member probably also violated a rule... Anyway nothing personal here, I don't know why it is so hard to get points across! Oh well :shrug:

Shit Snacks,

biohacker

Fellas, take it to PM please! :lol:

@biohacker I want you to get one of these so I can really get a feel for its quality! Defects are always a risk, especially with something so new, hopefully they have a good handle on it, as long as they are taking care of customers shouldn't be much of an issue...

I can't, at least not now/yet... way too many issues and being in Canada dealing with USA based High Five with 1 month shipping turnarounds is just not feasible.

I was pretty stoked for the SiC dish, but based on my research I wouldn't take one for free, let alone dab off of it, but that's just me... no polish, not cleaned, toxic SiC dust that can't be completely cleaned, cracked/breaking dishes, plus everything else that i've seen with the unit itself, shoddy carb cap and glass out of box, terrible H5 CS and ghosting. No thanks, but maybe you can try for yourself and let me know?! :brow:

Shit Snacks

I was pretty stoked for the SiC dish, but based on my research I wouldn't take one for free, let alone dab off of it, but that's just me... no polish, not cleaned, toxic SiC dust that can't be completely cleaned, cracked/breaking dishes, plus everything else that i've seen with the unit itself, shoddy carb cap and glass out of box, terrible H5 CS and ghosting. No thanks, but maybe you can try for yourself and let me know?! :brow:

Haha whoops, wasn't aware of all that, yeah I won't be jumping in anytime soon! May end up with a qomo sooner though...? Eh, I have yocan torch for dabs, also a tubo straw, linx blaze too, plus can do convection dabs with Bricks, SplinterZ, and more, sooo yeah these erigs are perhaprobably not for me either!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: biohacker

tylerj55

That sounds amazing! What size dabs can the bucket comfortably hold without making a mess? 0.05g?

Thanks for the adapter feedback! I'll just stick with the stock and hopefully I love the glass and the duo so would explore difference glass options then. Sorry I can't remember dude, but do you have the SiC insert too?
Yeah .05g sounds about correct. I do have the SiC insert as well.

Damn, found the Reddit sub, and am shocked! 😳

Looks like i'll be :popcorn: from here..

Really appreciate you early adopters and feedback sharers! :rockon:
What reddit post? I haven't seen much of anything about the device on reddit.

Sorry, not used to the new site yet lol, didn't see a bunch of posts for some reason.

Last edited:

jerri

Haha whoops, wasn't aware of all that, yeah I won't be jumping in anytime soon! May end up with a qomo sooner though...? Eh, I have yocan torch for dabs, also a tubo straw, linx blaze too, plus can do convection dabs with Bricks, SplinterZ, and more, sooo yeah these erigs are perhaprobably not for me either!
Senior Stoner on video showing the duo

biohacker

Senior Stoner on video showing the duo

I watched a few of them since he's received his Duo. Pretty damn painful and hopefully he's not doing the DUO justice because there was basically no vape output. Tasty though! lol

Think i'm leaning toward grabbing a Peak now... I love the Puffco+ and ceramic tastes better than quartz IMO.

INDIVA

All I can go by is what my duo has done for me and I don't have anything bad to say about it it prosuces huuuge clouds and extremely tasty w sic insert...As with any mass produced product their will always be a few issues their isn't a product in thee world that is flawless period esp a new product too
..Now I also have a lifetime warranty on mine granite it's only good for as long as the company is alive in which they have been for several years now and has treated me right with my lcd enail and no issues with it and it's stayed on 99% of the 3+years I've had it...So I'm not too concerned and if there is a issue they will take care of it...Will it suck yes but as of now mine has been working just fine and none of those issues others have had like the haptic feedback not working also some of those Reddit posts was user error on not installing the coil correctly but sure I get it....
U want to waste your hard earned money on a product that's outdated like the peak then be my guess I'll stick w my duo dabbing all the way to the dome in the process. And get amazing vapor and flavor as my peak will choke your ass out and have you tap out in no time.......

INDIVA

Looks to me like he is an affiliate so he's getting 10 percent for each sale.
I don't get a single cent like ive said a bunch already I can give a flying fuck less if anyone wants to buy one if you don't want too that's fine that's also your loss cuz it's a badass product ...Calling it as I see it you can take it anyway you fuckn please granite I don't make a cent on any sale so I can give a fuck less ...Just sharing my experiences with the duo and I don't have anything bad to say about it at this time now I'f it changes I will be happy to say I'm wrong and it's a pos but as of NOW I can't do that as it's given me zero reason to not like it....So keep my name out ur mouth over shit you know absolutely nothing about and I am no affiliate of high 5 or any company for that matter period ...Just a pleased and happy customer you don't like to hear good things about a product then go buy a outdated peak then I don't fuckn Care....

Modnote: Our Be Nice rules are simple. Please read them.

Last edited by a moderator:
INDIVA,

biohacker

@INDIVA just my perception perhaps, but you sound extremely defensive. There is plenty of evidence of more than just 'new product' issues, and words don't mean much without video evidence so I would greatly appreciate it if you could illustrate these massive clouds with a quick video?

I just bought the Peak and like it so much i'm going to buy a second one. And if you think High Five will take care of you, sure maybe if you're lucky... but if you're unlucky you will end up like a lot of very unhappy customers, including ones on this very forum, innit right @lazylathe ?

Top Bottom