High Five - Duo E-Rig

INDIVA

The sic insert is amazing and makes it even that much better....I haven't tried the t.i I heard it's great flavor for rosin saying it stays hotter longer than the quartz....However the sic is perfect for the duo and exactly what it needs as it stays hotter than the quartz does by far which is nice I was able to turn the extended hit down a lil by doing so too...
Yeah I think all peaks will be in the trash which is where they all belong and. Needs to be replaced with a duo....

INDIVA,

INDIVA

That's totally your loss as it's a beast and thee best Erig on theee market

INDIVA,

biohacker

That's totally your loss as it's a beast and thee best Erig on theee market

Maybe you're right, but that doesn't say much in a sea of garbage. I'll keep my eye on this, and once the SiC insert is available for sale, perhaps i'll give it a test drive. Which SiC are you using?

biohacker,
Reactions: lazylathe

biohacker

The sic insert is already available, and makes an already great device better.

Damn! You had to! lol

Is there stainless steel in the vape path?

Hopefully the leaking atty on the previous page was just one that slipped through although not liking what I hear about High Fives CS, ESPECIALLY in regard to the Duo (being a new and expensive product).

biohacker,
Reactions: lazylathe

tylerj55

Damn! You had to! lol

Is there stainless steel in the vape path?

Hopefully the leaking atty on the previous page was just one that slipped through although not liking what I hear about High Fives CS, ESPECIALLY in regard to the Duo (being a new and expensive product).
Yes there is stainless steel in the vape path, essentially the whole vapor path is stainless steel. That being said, it is very high quality and I haven’t noticed any taste from it, mainly due to the low operating temps. I understand everybody is different though.

The oil will go under where the atomizer is if you pull to hard, however if you are able to not pull too hard it is the most effective dabbing device I have, even more so than my DTV v4 and bottomless banger.

The only gripe, which may be able to be fixed with an aftermarket piece, would be I wish they made the buckets a little taller. They are plenty wide, but could be a little taller. It’s not a super huge downside, because I find with the SiC dish I need to take smaller dabs anyway, but if it was as tall as the puffco dish I would be happier.

INDIVA

My sic insert goes to the bottom of the white ceramic piece under the cap so it can't get any taller unless it got skinnier or tapered in the top off but then it would stick out or be very close too and I haven't had a issue with that....Granite I hit all rigs nice n slow it's not a bong u don't need to rip it super fast or anything just enough to give it a vacuum and all u need...
Now I do have a few gripes tho but pretty minor like a new carb cap for it as I use my cca710 liger hurricane cap for it and it works great but quite large so a actual spinner cap for it would be nice.. and I would like to be able to shut off the vibration haptic feedback on it as it vibrating 3x per hit is a bit much the peak does the same tho...But other than that I love this lil beast is what it should be called as it gets me ripped and is stupid tasty can do up to temp dabs all day long with it which I love and it will have u chokin and blows HUUUUGE clouds at 450f only too with the sic and quartz still haven't used the t.i and I have a rosin press and lots of rosin but just never been a big fan ESP over quartz or sic most of all.....
Waiting for a few glass blowers to make some accessories for it that's for damn sure esp that spinner cap esp with my Ruby spheres....
They use medical grade ss but all the major parts has silicone over it as well too so it's stupid easy to clean I barely get any reclaim in mine and I dab 1g a day plus out of it I actually been using it more than my home enail and liger w sapphire insert over it usually and it gets me super ripped for some reason like a lot more than my other piece...

tylerj55

My sic insert goes to the bottom of the white ceramic piece under the cap so it can't get any taller unless it got skinnier or tapered in the top off but then it would stick out or be very close too and I haven't had a issue with that....Granite I hit all rigs nice n slow it's not a bong u don't need to rip it super fast or anything just enough to give it a vacuum and all u need...
Now I do have a few gripes tho but pretty minor like a new carb cap for it as I use my cca710 liger hurricane cap for it and it works great but quite large so a actual spinner cap for it would be nice.. and I would like to be able to shut off the vibration haptic feedback on it as it vibrating 3x per hit is a bit much the peak does the same tho...But other than that I love this lil beast is what it should be called as it gets me ripped and is stupid tasty can do up to temp dabs all day long with it which I love and it will have u chokin and blows HUUUUGE clouds at 450f only too with the sic and quartz still haven't used the t.i and I have a rosin press and lots of rosin but just never been a big fan ESP over quartz or sic most of all.....
Waiting for a few glass blowers to make some accessories for it that's for damn sure esp that spinner cap esp with my Ruby spheres....
They use medical grade ss but all the major parts has silicone over it as well too so it's stupid easy to clean I barely get any reclaim in mine and I dab 1g a day plus out of it I actually been using it more than my home enail and liger w sapphire insert over it usually and it gets me super ripped for some reason like a lot more than my other piece...
It doesn’t spill over for me since I first got it, but I do get a bit of reclaim after about 2 weeks of use. All nice and golden, and easy to collect I’ll add. And if they made a new magnetic top piece so it could hold a taller insert is what I meant by the aftermarket piece. I imagine it wouldn’t be so hard for someone like newvape to do it if there gets to be enough demand, it’s not a super intricate piece.

I agree about the spinner car for sure! I’ve bought a few caps trying to find the perfect one, but I can’t find it right now. That’s why I want the dish taller, not because oil goes everywhere, but because it’s so shallow a lot of caps are too deep for it.

tylerj55,

INDIVA

U will be better off waiting another month until someone has made a cap as I spoke to a few different glass blowers on I. g and they ordered duos and are going to make one from it specifically instead of just getting measurements from me even with a dial caliper...As the few I talked to perfection is a must for them so they will make them right and will work like they should...
Now dnail makes the channel caps and they have a concave one and a flat versions and I'm curious on getting one of those to work actually...
I mean I use my big ass liger hurricane cap that's like 35mm wide pry lol but it works and seals but doesn't spin but makes it very cloudy and it's y I use it as it actually works so works for me until someone makes them just a matter of time it still is quite new and all....And it would be a lot easier to get a new carb cap that works vs a new vapor path lid or w e u want to call it just not gna happen plus the cap would be soooo much better and cheaper option as u then would have to find a insert that's taller too even so ya finding a cap to work is a much much better option or like I said custom one too just a matter of time be patient....wuuuusawwwwwwwwww lol

INDIVA,

INDIVA

H5 has 15% off right now I saw yesterday I believe it is.... Shit u won't regret it and will love it like we all do or anyone that's hit this LIL BEAST loves it instantly and yes 16mm od of the inserts I've measured with my dial caliper too even lol and it's more than enough surface area for dabbing too that's for damn sure..It takes 12seconds to heat up well at 450 I haven't went much above that either as I get foggy ass clouds from this beast and it just gets u super ripped for some reason too..You will definitely not regret getting one as I got mine and was going to use it strictly for my on the go piece or like when I'm in the hospital too as I have a pocket ona spray deodorizer and it's pimp it fits in the case perfect and no1 has ever noticed either so perfect for me...
Also great it's passthru so you can hit it and charge at the same time but yeah it will last me all day long and I dab over a gram a day all day long and it lasts me all day long so I love it and I use it actually more often than my home h5 enail I also have the lifetime warranty on the duo too which might come in handy some day but yeah I love this lil beast it's a FOG MACHINE!!!! and the funny thing about that is it has the lights and they change too colors too etc so ya its def a fog machine and produces vapor like a fog machine does like exactly right lol it's thee best portable dab pen w e u want to call them I've ever hit and I've had and tried dozens and nothing compares to this it's also made for it it's not a glorified ecig w a water attachment everything else is including the peak most of all too.and I do not work for h5 or get anything for saying anything I've also had my lcd enail from them for over 3.5yrs and it's been running over 95% of the time no bs and never had a issue with it so hoping the duo does the same for me 😊

Kins

I am with you, vape quality is most important. I look forward to your thoughts.

Personally, I gave up on portable, atomizer based rigs when I found RiO by Stashe. Nothing else comes close...

You are correct sir. The e-rigs are a joke in comparison. Only way I have not tried yet is an e-nail and I'm convinced that will be the best. The Diva guy seems to be trying to sell it or trying to become a rep for the company. I do think there is one E-rig better than the others right now because it was designed differently.

Last edited:
Kins,

biohacker

@INDIVA @tylerj55 Are you guys using the stock glass piece or adapter+puffco glass? Just been seeing reports of clogging due to perk holes blown too small, but likely from the initial launch a couple of months back.

Did you buy a spare atty? The 6 month warranty is definitely nice but might be good to have a backup as to not go without.

Will a 25mm banger bubble cap fit or would it be too big? How do you like the magnetic stock cap? Ample seal? Airflow?

biohacker,
Reactions: JCat

INDIVA

You are correct sir. The e-rigs are a joke in comparison. Only way I have not tried yet is an e-nail and I'm convinced that will be the best. The Diva guy seems to be trying to sell it or trying to become a rep for the company. I do think there is one E-rig better than the others right now because it was designed differently.
That's funny cuz I specifically even said that I do not work for the company or get anything or a rep or any sort just a fan of the duo and quality shit that works and functions like it should be that's all...Just stating facts is all that I'm doing and letting others know it's definitely worth getting and not some B's like the peak is as this is actually thee only erig I've said anything good about is the duo as it deserves it actually esp when it competes with my home sapphire setup and how amazing my rosin tastes from it and the fog machine I become from using it o yeah u bet ur ass I'm going to talk about it and give it the respect that it deserves...Period u get one and u will c what I mean I don't get a single cent on u or anyone buying one or not...This place is for discussing h5 duo so that's what I'm doing and I've had it for 2mo now and runs as it should

INDIVA

I'm using the stock water piece mine doesn't have issues clogging if yours does msg them and they will send you a new one....
Which I don't mind the stock piece at all really I personally like a bit more chug for my rigs but it's not too bad for a stock piece and with the cca710 liger hurricane cap I'm using for it it's huge but it works so I'm gna keep using it until I get a spinning cap for it .......
Also the name is indiva which is indica x sativa = indiva.... Or sativa x Indica = satica ya diggggg capish lol ......Not major but def not a fan of diva lol but ya for caps for now I would say just wait til sum1 makes a custom one for it that actually fits and seals ...Now I bet a channel cap would seal but im not positive on that but I believe it would but like I said I'd just wait a lil longer and they will be out and will come out of the wood work like termites too just watch....The carb cap that came w mine doesn't seal for shit which is y I don't like it and I'm using the liger cap instead for it lol so will be nice to get one for it specifically ...

biohacker

I'm a bit surprised that the included magnetic cap is such a flop with its seal. Hopefully it's like some of the early adopter water tools that just haven't been blown to spec properly. Seems like a nice touch with the magnet! But I have no issue using a compact quartz pi bubble cap that I use for my bangers with love, just not sure about the spout/nozzle depth since I know the Duo inserts aren't very tall, 8mm?

Think I might be pulling the trigger on it from @PlanetVape today! Should have it on Monday/Tuesday!

INDIVA

Well it could be just the cap that I got as I'm not a fan of it I do like the dab tool it comes with tho lol and are u talking about the depth of the insert itself or the entire height of the insert...10mm is the depth of the insert it's 14mm tall if that helps ya..I have a few other caps and bubble caps and didn't have much luck with them just the hurricane cap is all I use ..And ya I didn't mind the stock cap w the magnet and I actually want my new one to either use the silicone ring for it as it would need to be tear drop shape or I may get one made w like a n51 neo magnet for it and have it incased in the handle like a opal lol

INDIVA

Ya I have no clue either as mine I checked with my caliper actually..However if it's the same from h5 it should be the same and wouldn't worry about it pry just a misprint...

tylerj55

I like the sound of that! :rockon:
Yes, it milks up like a peak on white does, but at 420, so if you crank the temp up you can completely obliterate a dab lol

Also, I don’t know if I recommend the peak adapter, it’s ugly and has slightly restricted airflow. I think a better option is to find an artist who can make a custom piece, or test your luck with trying a carta piece. I got one from biao.t and it was too big, and he would not accept a return.

biohacker

Yes, it milks up like a peak on white does, but at 420, so if you crank the temp up you can completely obliterate a dab lol

Also, I don’t know if I recommend the peak adapter, it’s ugly and has slightly restricted airflow. I think a better option is to find an artist who can make a custom piece, or test your luck with trying a carta piece. I got one from biao.t and it was too big, and he would not accept a return.

That sounds amazing! What size dabs can the bucket comfortably hold without making a mess? 0.05g?

Thanks for the adapter feedback! I'll just stick with the stock and hopefully I love the glass and the duo so would explore difference glass options then. Sorry I can't remember dude, but do you have the SiC insert too?

biohacker,

biohacker

Damn, found the Reddit sub, and am shocked! 😳

Looks like i'll be :popcorn: from here..

Really appreciate you early adopters and feedback sharers! :rockon:

biohacker,
Top Bottom