High-end vaporizer that emulates joint session

Clueless

Sorry I have not read your whole post yet as very very tired, but I keep shputimg this one very unknown uniquely powerful vape which may be just what you are looking for:

Verdamper! Check it out. Verdampftnochmal offer it. Vaposhop also but don't ship to US.

The Verdamper is conceived, decades ago, in Holland, to take huge loads, a full gram easily. It's on demand once heater up, bout 7 minutes.

Can be left on 24/7 , durable and reliable as hell.

No other vaporizer I have personally tried hits as hard and longlastingly, with so little time and effort, including Herborizer Ti and Flowerpot, in my experience.

You can take one, two...3,4,5,6 large tokes at a time, and be fully stoned for hours.

In stock configuration, it works best with 0.4 to 0.6 gram loads, but more is fine too. It just wrecks you so hard. Can satisfy a room full of stoners off a single vape, less reloading and fiddling, more than any other device I have used.
Thank you for your reply, was kinda hoping for this as your name kept cropping up in every thread I read haha, you must have owned a significant amount of these devices. That's a really interesting shout-out, I saw the Verdamper being mentioned a handful of times but not nearly as much as the other devices mentioned in this thread.

But.. I just spent some time looking at videos and a great Dutch instruction video, which literally states that he is able to come back hours later and still have fresh vapes left, which is kinda exactly what I am looking for. Combine that with the fact that I am actually Dutch myself and this seems like the perfect combination hehe.

Just ordered one from a Dutch shop (which was actually a tad bit more expensive than Verdampft but just easier), should be arriving soon. Thank you to everyone for the suggestions though, definitely getting a Dynavap soon too! Can't wait for this one to arrive though, seems to tick a lot of boxes I am looking for :D

Weedaholic

Thank you for your reply, was kinda hoping for this as your name kept cropping up in every thread I read haha, you must have owned a significant amount of these devices. That's a really interesting shout-out, I saw the Verdamper being mentioned a handful of times but not nearly as much as the other devices mentioned in this thread.

But.. I just spent some time looking at videos and a great Dutch instruction video, which literally states that he is able to come back hours later and still have fresh vapes left, which is kinda exactly what I am looking for. Combine that with the fact that I am actually Dutch myself and this seems like the perfect combination hehe.

Just ordered one from a Dutch shop (which was actually a tad bit more expensive than Verdampft but just easier), should be arriving soon. Thank you to everyone for the suggestions though, definitely getting a Dynavap soon too! Can't wait for this one to arrive though, seems to tick a lot of boxes I am looking for :D
Congrats on finding a vape you wanted.....you can't go wrong with the de verdamper......I wish i never got rid of mine now...

Vaporware

Sounds like the Verdamper should be a good fit for you, but for future reference you should also know that with most of the other stuff we’ve been talking about you can also use a little and come back hours (or days) later to use what’s left.

Anything that’s talked about as “on-demand” should work that way, but the hybrid and conduction heaters will usually cook off most of the terpenes earlier compared to convection heaters.

Clueless

Sounds like the Verdamper should be a good fit for you, but for future reference you should also know that with most of the other stuff we’ve been talking about you can also use a little and come back hours (or days) later to use what’s left.

Anything that’s talked about as “on-demand” should work that way, but the hybrid and conduction heaters will usually cook off most of the terpenes earlier compared to convection heaters.
Yeah, definitely, that is a good call-out, thanks! I was very close to buying one of the other suggestions, but there was something about the simplicity of this one that caught my eye, in combination with some chauvinism I suppose hehe.

But I will be returning to this thread before my next purchase no doubt, haha.

Alexis

Yeah, definitely, that is a good call-out, thanks! I was very close to buying one of the other suggestions, but there was something about the simplicity of this one that caught my eye, in combination with some chauvinism I suppose hehe.

But I will be returning to this thread before my next purchase no doubt, haha.
Hi. So for once I actually had an influence! ;)

I think you made a good choice. Especially seeing as the Verdamper is literally so close to home for you- Home is where the heart is, they say.

The verdamper is so so easy and simple, to keep vapor on tap, herb ground or just chucked in allowing, minimal stirring, free flowing air, effortless monster hits.

And indeed it's perfectly suited to fill a large bowl, take whatever you need, leave it turned on round the clock, heater inserted into the bowl even, back back however many minutes, hours, or days later, and just pick up from where you left off.

And the uniquely powerful and elevating high itself, is still unmatched in my own personal vaporizing experience vs other models.

Although to be truthful, I think there are actually hundreds of members on this forum who own or have tried many more different vapes than myself, by a large margin in many cases too, nearly the whole alphabet lol!

I'm really pleased you feel happy about your choice here and I commend your initiative taking. Great example- see something you want and grab itbwith both hands, no looking back.

I hope we get to hear of your impressions when your Verdamper arrives.

Like @Weedaholic says you really can't go wrong.

Top Bottom