• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

Vapordeflor

You made me sesh… :razz:

This is the result of a six hit session with 0.2g of a good quality Amnesia Haze Hypro. All standard convection inhale: Three hits at 343, first two no pre heat, third one pre heated for 20 sec (tons of vapor here), then another four at 373 last two pre heated for half a minute, you can pre heat for a whole minute on the last hit to extract even more… Really feeling this one!

dimmusp

So, I found a pretty good Black Friday deal for the Herborizer Ti and was looking for some safety and comparative advice.

It would be great if you guys could chime in in this AskFC thread I created, thanks!

dimmusp

Got the same deal :) had to buy a stand from a different shop, how could I do without one?
Same here, had to buy the stand from Verdampftnochmal.

I can't wait for it all to arrive! Just messaged Vapefully because my order is still in Processing, and they said it was because of the large number of Black Friday offers. It should ship today 😀.

Alexis

Same here, had to buy the stand from Verdampftnochmal.

I can't wait for it all to arrive! Just messaged Vapefully because my order is still in Processing, and they said it was because of the large number of Black Friday offers. It should ship today 😀.
I actually had a rare accident breaking glass last week and I smashed my stand the glass part.

Because my bedroom was re-organised after decoration months ago into a terribly unfunctional arrangement leading to general disorganisation and inconvenience and overstretch which was the cause of the break.

So I use atm, the Sherlock I have for a stand.

One other excellent alternative you may have seen my comment on years back now here is to simply use a cheap but fairly foot stable and small popular with 18 mm.

Alexis

Typo above- 18 mm bubbler, for the heater. It works well. If stable enough. For those also where heater sticking to the glass stand has been an issue (never has for me), I imagine using a small bubbler in place would likely resolve it.

triskelion

If anyone's having an issue with the heater sticking into the bowl or heater stand, just give it a slight twist as you pull the heater out of the bowl or glass stand.

buckhakeesah

Has anyone taken the path of moving towards the new halogen and various ball vapes only to return to the good ole Herborizer Ti for satisfaction? As I get older, I find that I don't need to get as blasted as before and try to avoid the coughing as much as possible but damn VAS has got me with all this stuff I haven't touched. I guess I'm worried they will dethrone my beloved herbo.

buckhakeesah,
Reactions: ataxian

SquirrelMaster

Has anyone taken the path of moving towards the new halogen and various ball vapes only to return to the good ole Herborizer Ti for satisfaction? As I get older, I find that I don't need to get as blasted as before and try to avoid the coughing as much as possible but damn VAS has got me with all this stuff I haven't touched. I guess I'm worried they will dethrone my beloved herbo.
The DigiTi has a really good balance between titanium (my favorite metal for vapes) and glass, and will always be among the best of the best. The vapor signature is really good, the design is well thought out, and it just feels classy AF.

On a side note, the finned part of the heat sink on my DigiTi was barely warm after 10 minutes at 330C. I was holding onto it with no issue. I remember there being some talk on the boards about its use as a couch vape.

Texus

I have 1st version of the Ti. I love detaching the cord and going cordless and hitting it with the residual heat when I just want to be disconnected. Then I plug it right back and reheat as desired. Not sure if I'm doing any harm by using it this way. Any thoughts about this?
Love the detachable aspect of Ti. Which other than prcie is why I prefer it to DigiTi. Happy to satisfy those DigiTi advantages (higher temp, more temp stability) for the advantages of detaching the cord and the overall portability of the Ti (assuming you don't need to lug around the glass rig for it).

nasdri253

Well i have a Musa V2 and i am waiting for my Herbo so i will report some thoughts soon but what i really wanted to say is i m in love with the Musa , it is the hardest hitter among my vapes but the one that stands better against coughing. A big hit will make me cough eventually, too much is too much but what i think is really helping with coughing is the fact you do not need to take long hits, the vapour production is pretty fast and smooth, i often go dry with my Musa.
i end up coughing the hell out of me sometimes hitting a Dyna or even the Mighty at high temps, the Evo too.
So i am excited, i have learned the heating time is the first big difference, my Musa is ready in less than 3 min, not that i care much but sometimes it helps :)

Alexis

I have 1st version of the Ti. I love detaching the cord and going cordless and hitting it with the residual heat when I just want to be disconnected. Then I plug it right back and reheat as desired. Not sure if I'm doing any harm by using it this way. Any thoughts about this?
Hi. Good to see you bob in these waves again. You comprised an actual % (like above 1 easily lol), of the original little crew of Romans we had here in mid 2017, like an isolated band of cowboys trying to get the Tr horse up the mountain side, puffing and pausing, Flowerpot that side, Mount Evo over there, shouting..."guys you wanna try this Ti Herborizer you know..." only to hear the endless echoes as most looked on and walked by.

Lol, that was one sentence! And I haven't even said anything yet.

It was like that though a very small collection of vaporists in relatve terms were championing the Ti, and it was strangley a hard cart to get up the hill.

Sebastien put allhis craft, focus, effort and time especially time! Into conjuring and perfecting the Ti system.

That was as far as his focus could really carry the plot at the time. For an inventor and a great guy he is actually a fantastic businessman but that is not his fortitude.

So, no big flashy professional sticker campaign showbooths red lights confetti loudspeaker come and try the Newvape flowerpot type publicity and public promotion, for example, which was all catered for in advance and tandem with the geniuses at Newvape, Edwyn & Co.

They had practically rolled that vape out before they had even finished registering the inventory. Literally lol. Check the beginning of the thread and you'll see what I mean that was a seriously fast global explosive release and roll out.

Seb made a solidly round wheel. With beautiful spokes it just took several years for the world to notice how well it turns.

It also took strangely a significant amount of touting and encouragement and positive testimony just to draw any attention to this thing from the USA.

It wasn't until the digital was released and over six months has passed before things began to pick up speed and momentum.

Like a snowball they haven't stopped which is being evidenced in this thread daily now by new owners with all the experience and credibility, new members, old members still loving the Ti.

I could see the situation back then and I was talking with Sebastien about it regularly and he was seeking assistance launching and promoting the device especially in the United States.

So I banged on about how decent and functional and well designed and high-quality it was for a long time all over the placel

I was able to retire from that role fully a few years ago now. All you guys do it for Seb now. Way better than I was able to myself as well especially with rips like THAT @AJS good to see you still hanging too bro.

So anyway @buckhakeesah I think I know what you are getting out and I say there is absolutely no contra indication or risk of any damage or fault the system is designed to pick up the slack and drop it whenever the lights come on or flick out.

In the blink of a hat according to process with identical efficiency and speed depending on environmental variables every single time until there is some sort of malfunction which would never be caused or the result of detaching the power and then connecting again hide at the element is constantly being revved, and in cruise, effectively downtemping too. Which it is in regular use, in a way, except not exactly as the 15 C heat drop in a long draw, is transferred into the system, herb and extraction.

But @buckhakeesah @Shit Snacks another throughly modest and humble vape master IMO certainly qualifies for that accolade anyway without going about stating it (I'm not a master of types myself I've probably would be but it's just a pie I have stock all of my fingers pretty firmly into, so I can talk some good vape linguo on those parts I have poked, (Shit this is just one sentence again I realised lol, to my point sorry guys), and I were briefly discussing the DigiTi recently, in relation to temp stepping.

The DigiTi particularly is the temp stepping vaporist's dream. It must be almost impossible to match in how precise and finite this can be done with this particular model in both directions too.

Actually way more accurately, consistently and not predictably but just on point than non-digital but responsive heater dial wall halogen vapes.

So, if I'm set at 355, first hit, feel it could be lower, so I lower the temp to say 325, it would take maybe 1 minute or less.

But pull the power cord....4 seconds back in, it's dropped about 12-13 C.

Do it again. Bingo. 325, or 315 with just a few more seconds.

So dropping from high to low by first adjusting, then pulling the cord for short spells, enables rapid temp dropping to new set temp.

I decided it felt clear that the system is designed to be able to simply "turn on, tune in, drop out" lol, anyhow, any time.

So what you are reporting doing I personally consider to be completely safe and harmless and I'm sure the inventor considered this and made this machine bullet-proof in terms of function and ordinary practice whenever power is supplied.

That's all. Tired, poorly, but could be way way worse. I have had the most awful case of piles over the last week worst I've ever had it's been forcing me out of bed getting up for a poo every day now since I can remember.

So I'm up earlier than intended this Monday actually about 6.40 am to now 12 pm. Kava, weed, hopefully another more gentle evacuation and some god damn sleep sometime lol.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for the kind words Alexis, I'll try to carry myself here in a way that I can be worthy of such praise!! When I saw you tagged me in here, I was wondering if you saw me lurking yesterday, skimming this page lol I'm not looking for Herbo now at all, though I will say I am much more intrigued :cool:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Thanks for the kind words Alexis, I'll try to carry myself here in a way that I can be worthy of such praise!! When I saw you tagged me in here, I was wondering if you saw me lurking yesterday, skimming this page lol I'm not looking for Herbo now at all, though I will say I am much more intrigued :cool:
Ol' Shitty just needed some clouds to see the truth :rockon:

buckhakeesah

Great to see you here too @Alexis. I hope you're doing well friend in life and health. I still rock this Herborizer Ti that started my journey down this path. Admittedly, your words of wisdom help influence my decision to acquire this fine device. It's currently my best and most cherished desktop. I feel better now knowing I shouldn't do much harm riding it detached like that. Great see to see familiar names hanging around here enjoying this thing.

AJS

Calm Consistency
(Sorry for double post, too late to edit)

Hey Friends!
So I’m trying to make a microrose bowl doing the 18m2m and f2f trick.

This is the only F2F the smoke shop had. Do you think the distance of the heater is too far from the load? Is turning the heat up going to give the same result as a closer heater to the load on a lower temp? Am I missing out on anything being this far away?

Basically deciding if I should drive back and return it and go on another search or not.

D6AA3B2D-6785-4A01-A7F1-3E27124BED8E.jpeg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Hey Friends!

This is the only F2F the smoke shop had. Do you think the distance of the heater is too far from the load? Is turning the heat up going to give the same result as a closer heater to the load on a lower temp? Am I missing out on anything being this far away?

Basically deciding if I should drive back and return it and go on another search or not.

View attachment 15036

I'm not sure if it will help you, but if you want a female to female adapter that is straight all the way through, without that flared ring in the middle, also thicker glass, vgoodiez has GRAV female to female adapter, and SunshineStore also has them on DHgate (you have to buy two of one size in the listing, but if you message them they can mix and match or otherwise) :tup:

Alexis

Hey Friends!

View attachment 15036
You can only experiment but essentially it's changing the dynamics of the system.

Which Seb tweaked and tweaked.

I accidentally placed my DigiTi heater at a low 305 C in a used Elev8r bowl.

I realised my error when fire appeared wirhin seconds inhaling.

The Ti bowl system vs rhe Elev8r facilitates extraction without combustion.

You may just need to tweak. It's adaptable. The heater is a long way off IMO.

Protruding it too far below the glass would alter the venturi effect which is a key aspect of the extraction process, mechanism and vape signature. 0.5 cm I imagine is the optimal Venturi spot.

Some have extended it further though, for more rapid cooks.

So you can only try.

Last edited:
Top Bottom