• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

Cemento

Hello everybody
My Herborizer Ti has finally arrived.
This is a beast, I have never tried such a powerful vaporizer!
I was really surprised!
I did some tests ... also of combustion, which I obtained at 8.5 of the dial, but then this also depends on the product inserted, if more or less dry I guess.
I insert micro doses of 0.10, I do 2 hits to 5 in the dial and then push to 7 / 7,5 for another 2 hits and I get a complete extraction with very dark abv.
After a day of using this beast I am seriously considering whether to keep or sell my newly purchased Mighty (I will consider in these days).
This is my first desktop vaporizer and I can't compare with others, but with this neo patented I feel like a newly licensed vape driving a Ferrari.
I feel happy and fully satisfied with this product, and I thank you all for the great advice.
See you soon, I wish you all the best, hello.

Sorry con my English i use Google traslate

GerVn_Vap0rist

Hello everybody
My Herborizer Ti has finally arrived.
This is a beast, I have never tried such a powerful vaporizer!
I was really surprised!
I did some tests ... also of combustion, which I obtained at 8.5 of the dial, but then this also depends on the product inserted, if more or less dry I guess.
I insert micro doses of 0.10, I do 2 hits to 5 in the dial and then push to 7 / 7,5 for another 2 hits and I get a complete extraction with very dark abv.
After a day of using this beast I am seriously considering whether to keep or sell my newly purchased Mighty (I will consider in these days).
This is my first desktop vaporizer and I can't compare with others, but with this neo patented I feel like a newly licensed vape driving a Ferrari.
I feel happy and fully satisfied with this product, and I thank you all for the great advice.
See you soon, I wish you all the best, hello.
Nice to hear you that you like it ! My digiti is my fav heavy hitter that I seeked for haha :D I love the taste and the power I did the modification a la @zancru and all that I can say is.
So your bowls with quality flower add some hash or concentrates and let the show begin :D

Shadooz

@Cemento just receive my TI a couple hours ago.

Already test it, two screen above the glass notch(?), it's a pain to place them with low gap. I won't even try to pass below the glass notch(?), as it was put first.
I do micro dosing. Put less than 0.1 (2/3 of the screen covered).

Heat it during 5 min at 10. Put it at 4 and take two little hit rightaway. Best taste i've get (own 4 crafty before).
I Must still learn the cooking timing :science: (i put/pull the heater) and the blow (get way less restriction than my crafty). But it seems it will be right for my wanted hit.

My only deception come from the friction between the bowl and heater, they stay glued,so i have to keep fingers over the bowl...
And the two wire above with plastic sheaths...

But overall, as i take it for the taste, it will put my craftys in my drawer.:ko:

Last edited:

Shadooz

So at my third reheat of my still first microdosed bowl, 4min heating at 10 is way enough, and still some to draw for a fourth one.

But screen aren't tight enough, even with 2, get some residue in my water. So
@Hippie have you tried one of the mesh from your site ? As trichome range from 50/100 micron, how is the draw resistance with #325, #400, #500, plain or twill ?

Shadooz,

Hippie

Not in the Herbo - I've not felt the need to be honest as I always use it with a water pipe
300, 400 and 500 are like silk so they'll probably fall out of the bowl unless you put them under the original gauze.
I use 200 in the old style Flowerpot glass bowl as it's a little stiffer and stays in the bowl if you cut it a tiny bit bigger than you need and push it in to form a rim (as I got fed up with the original falling out all the time)

Shadooz

200 aren't with ss316 grade, i'll try the #400 with plain weave as it says it help for a better flow

Shadooz,

DayN'Nite

hope everybody is enjoying there herborizers, still loving my digiti. just thought id share my experience. i found dry vaping to be a much more flavorful experience and made me appreciate the herb so much more. i can really taste everything thats in my cannabis that much more now, i think putting water in the piece changes the flavor profile overtime somehow, the water smells too quick . idk i just didnt feel like cleaning my piece every other day either not putting water def keeps the piece clean for longer too lol. i also feel like it takes something from the effects too. could just be anecdotal but in my experience i find dry vaping to be even stronger in effects. give it a try and see for yourself, would actually like to get some feedback on this. i can tell the difference tho after some experimenting. last thing i got some 29mm to 18mm adapters thinking it would fit the xl bowl it fit my digi ti but it was slightly off on the connection to the bowl , i cant imagine the flavor i would get in the xl bowl tho the flavor is already ridiculous. would anybody know where to get 24mm to 18mm adapters?

justcametomind

hope everybody is enjoying there herborizers, still loving my digiti. just thought id share my experience. i found dry vaping to be a much more flavorful experience and made me appreciate the herb so much more. i can really taste everything thats in my cannabis that much more now, i think putting water in the piece changes the flavor profile overtime somehow, the water smells too quick . idk i just didnt feel like cleaning my piece every other day either not putting water def keeps the piece clean for longer too lol. i also feel like it takes something from the effects too. could just be anecdotal but in my experience i find dry vaping to be even stronger in effects. give it a try and see for yourself, would actually like to get some feedback on this. i can tell the difference tho after some experimenting. last thing i got some 29mm to 18mm adapters thinking it would fit the xl bowl it fit my digi ti but it was slightly off on the connection to the bowl , i cant imagine the flavor i would get in the xl bowl tho the flavor is already ridiculous. would anybody know where to get 24mm to 18mm adapters?
Same here, no water.
I use glass the least that I can and mostly use the Sherlock now. That works without water unless you want to drink it, but I have stopped adding water since a long time in all of my glass pipes. To the point that I convinced myself (I can be wrong) that the only relieve people find in (water) pieces is losing the excess of cannabinoids that make you cough, along the way. So why don't lower the temperature instead? That's what I do now. Why having a large bowl with the help of glass&water if I can just have a smaller bowl and feel the same effects?
If I look at the brown trail of resin that quickly forms in every piece I use, I think that the only reason of no coughing is those cannabinoids lost inside of the glass. Water or not. So why not using less cannabinoids from the start lowering temp and dose, instead that losing them along the way?
That doesn't mean I'm an advocate of sucking directly from under the bowl of the Herbo but I hope you got my point, no water, shorter path that's possible, lowering temp if necessary.

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Nice to hear you that you like it ! My digiti is my fav heavy hitter that I seeked for haha :D I love the taste and the power I did the modification a la @zancru and all that I can say is.
So your bowls with quality flower add some hash or concentrates and let the show begin :D
Isn’t it crazy how such a little change in heater position produces those amazing results???
Sometimes vapor gets very very dense.
Insane indeed!!!
Heavy hitters vapes like an Herborizer model are a must have.
Happy to see all the new users of such a great vaping device!!!
Let’s bring the pictures and videos now people!!!
This thread needs more action.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

DayN'Nite

@justcametomind thanks for the info brotha, was always interested in the sherlock i love the small footprint it has. might have to get one soon lol. makes sense about the shorther airpath, def gonna give a try and see what happens why not right lol. i use to just go right to high temps( usually 737 ) but now i find myself enjoying lower temps ( usually 660) . i might have to try @zancru technique about lowering the titanium injector slightly and see how it changes performace. seems really interesting actually, better performance with lower temps hmmm now im curious . gonna report back to you with that zancru

Zangano Cruel

@justcametomind thanks for the info brotha, was always interested in the sherlock i love the small footprint it has. might have to get one soon lol. makes sense about the shorther airpath, def gonna give a try and see what happens why not right lol. i use to just go right to high temps( usually 737 ) but now i find myself enjoying lower temps ( usually 660) . i might have to try @zancru technique about lowering the titanium injector slightly and see how it changes performace. seems really interesting actually, better performance with lower temps hmmm now im curious . gonna report back to you with that zancru
That Sherlock stand comes very handy too.
I tend to use it for that first fresh grind tasty bowl microdose.
It can get a little bit harsh sometimes, after that first hit, everything is heat soaked and second hit can get drier, less tasty, but still thick and potent.

A small ash catcher no water, or a dropdown make a “tangible”difference in that.
7D7A542B-D141-4430-8771-A5D7C5592BC8.jpeg
“tangible” Tangie :mmmm::drool:
5580B75E-CC19-4FA1-8EEF-ACB415FEF703.jpeg
I have Sour Tangie.
Editing a video of a Sour Tangie bowl, with a dropdown and the Sherlock stand...
38AECF79-8D7D-46E7-9862-C3328091FE21.jpegVideos are supposed to be 4K 60fps available. Still processing.

First video is at 696F.
A tad too high, even for a fresh bowl with “dropped heater” a la “Zancru”.
Sherlock has no restriction, so your draw needs to be slower than normal to not overpower the heater and avoid hot spots.
Still big flavorful clouds, almost tolerable

Second video is the U jointed Fred the Chicken carb system a la Zancru too.
This time temperature is at a way more comfortable 666F.
And Freddie helps to carb that perfect hit.
Dracarys!!!!

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

p.s: for people wondering what’s a “dropped heater a la Zancru”, use your Allen wrench and slowly counter/clockwise (one way is the correct I believe, the other adds friction) drop down that Ti heater rod.
Start like by 5mm drop down, lower temperatures between 606-636F and go to town.
Warning ⚠️, remember to lower the dose of material, go microdosing for better results and avoid the heater too close to the herb.
6C565986-40FC-4D14-AE88-28AE770362CB.jpeg
My Ti heating rod protrudes 11mm from the tip of the glass injector.
You can clearly see where it used to sit, at that blue line, and the screw mark.
To reach same results with less weed now, I dropped temperatures from above the 700F, now I range between 666F and 696F.
Depends on the mood.

Last edited:

Alexis

This is surely what motivated Sebastien to also offer his own dry tool, the Sherlock.

But in the past, he also produced a smart looking custom steamroller too.

Alexis,

DayN'Nite

@Alexis taking it back with the steamroller lol i wonder how was your experience using it with an herborizer ? @ zancru i dont really micro dose that much but would it still be worth dropping the injector down? i noticed the 14mm bowl put the injector a little further up from the bowl than the 18mm bowl, thats what made my want to try it. thought it might cut out the need to heat soak to finish the bowl at the end. either way i think its really cool that you can customize your experience with this vape to whatever you want it to be.

Alexis

@Alexis taking it back with the steamroller lol i wonder how was your experience using it with an herborizer ? @ zancru i dont really micro dose that much but would it still be worth dropping the injector down? i noticed the 14mm bowl put the injector a little further up from the bowl than the 18mm bowl, thats what made my want to try it. thought it might cut out the need to heat soak to finish the bowl at the end. either way i think its really cool that you can customize your experience with this vape to whatever you want it to be.
I never had the steamroller myself, or any for that.

Another past member might have done, and said it was bees knees I think.

If you like dry vapor hits I'm sure you'd enjoy the experience.

Zangano Cruel

It’s totally worthy imho & e.
You can’t lose trying, right??
Try to kind of follow some of my directions, be extra careful with the glass injector, and extra careful at not erasing the thread head in the screw. Do not over tighten.
Do not go above 10-11mm in the drop down because it’ll limit your use to just microdoses, or using the different length bowls as you noticed.
I’ll check how different my 14mm to 18mm are now.
Stay vaped!!
Mantente de la mente!!!

p.s:
You were correct,
14mm bowl size shaft is 25mm long
18mm bowl size shaft is 22-3mm long

Last edited:

DayN'Nite

@zancru thanks for double checking the lengths of the bowls brotha. i was cleaning my piece with the bowls today and i noticed that. i actually appreciate that its a little higher, gives you even more ability to customize your sessions. im sure seb designed it that way for a reason. Thanks again for the tips on the injector def gonna be careful not to over tighten or over drop the injector. ill report back on my journey lol . i might post some pics later tonight while the piece is still clean loll. hope everybody is having a great friday night

Cemento

Hello everybody
After a few days of use, I confirm my happiness for purchasing Herborizer Ti.
Someone had asked me about that slightly burnt smell that was above the 2 wires at the top ... that worrying smell did it to me too, but as soon as I realized that the vaporizer had arrived with 2 o'clock small screws not screwed, so I tightened them and after that smell was gone and everything works fine.
I can't position the screen over the three "stops" in the brazier, but I inserted one just above the one that was already there.
Every now and then the glass injector is "attached" to the support, but so far nothing to worry about, just move a little and it comes off.
I leave it on 14-15 hours a day and no problem.
Since I arrived I have decreased my medications (I need less to have the same level of healing).
A friend of mine asked me if it can be used with ash, but I couldn't answer him.
Now I am looking at bongs or pipes, because I am missing a piece of right glass to use with my HerboTi, I have seen that many buy from Dhgate, but I have read an infinity of reviews online that advise against buying from Dhgate from Italy and that blocked me.
Hello everyone😀🙋

Vaporware

@Cemento I’m glad you’re enjoying it! There may be a language issue, but if you are asking about using ash (flower that has already been burned to ashes with fire), then you could put ash in the bowl but you wouldn’t get anything good out of it and I think it would be a very unpleasant experience! :puke:

If you meant flower that has already been used in another vaporizer until it stops producing vapor, if you think it may have something left in it you can try it and you might get something out of it, depending on what you used it in before and how thoroughly you cooked it.

It will probably not taste great or give the best effects though, and it will be easier to accidentally burn since it’s already dried out more. If I haven’t got everything I can out of flower I would rather save it for topicals or edibles than try to vaporize it again.

If you just mean flower you used in the Herborizer that hasn’t stopped releasing vapor yet, like if you took a couple of draws and then left it and you just want to come back to finish it, that’s totally fine and we do that all the time with convection heated devices like this. :)

Vaporware,
Reactions: Cemento

Cemento

@Cemento I’m glad you’re enjoying it! There may be a language issue, but if you are asking about using ash (flower that has already been burned to ashes with fire), then you could put ash in the bowl but you wouldn’t get anything good out of it and I think it would be a very unpleasant experience! :puke:

If you meant flower that has already been used in another vaporizer until it stops producing vapor, if you think it may have something left in it you can try it and you might get something out of it, depending on what you used it in before and how thoroughly you cooked it.

It will probably not taste great or give the best effects though, and it will be easier to accidentally burn since it’s already dried out more. If I haven’t got everything I can out of flower I would rather save it for topicals or edibles than try to vaporize it again.

If you just mean flower you used in the Herborizer that hasn’t stopped releasing vapor yet, like if you took a couple of draws and then left it and you just want to come back to finish it, that’s totally fine and we do that all the time with convection heated devices like this. :)
Sorry for my English, hascish speak my friend

Shadooz

So my setup :ko:

20201018-064306.jpg

The crafty funnel perfectly fit the 18mm bowl, so lucky... it moves a bit but can't fall

My old bubbler is good too cause it let me lift it with fingers on the bowl like this:

20201018-064443.jpg

I see a lot pushing the caoutchouc all in, i'v done it half way, give me a better and longer grip with a flange, and protect the connector.

Here is my abv after 5 session of stretch, double draw with 4min external heat up at 10, then 4. Put/pull at each draw and pull way before the end of my draw, :science:clean :
20201018-064604.jpg

I've ordered #325 mesh, i wait to try, hope the flow will be enough and no more lose i will get

Last edited:

an0maly

I'm looking at ways to microdose with my Herborizer Ti. The "Micro Basket Bowl 19mm for Ti/DigiTi by Herborizer" is $75 at vGoodiez. Looks nice like all Herbo stuff, but $75 for a couple glass adapters and a basket screen? Really?

Anyone have ideas for less expensive options? I was considering putting together my own set of adapters to make a microdosing set, but the handle does appear to be pretty necessary. Not sure where else to find a similar 18mm female to 18mm female with a handle like that.

Hippie

If I can't find affordable adapters with a handle, I use 1.5 - 2mm thick gardening wire and a small length of bamboo to make a handle for my cheapo adapters.

Test tube holders (tongs, clips and clamps) are cheap things.

The Cyclone tuff bowl has a silicone sleeve around it which is another solution (to wrap the female/female adapter with something, I mean).

Top Bottom