• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

JonServo

Hi everyone, I'm still undecided after this thread https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/clean-micro-dosing.50380/

I'v read different heating time about the ti and digiti, some says 1/3 mins other 10mins, how long must i wait with the over start heating trick for TI?
Secondly, is the double screen a good trick to prevent leak of skuff or u have better one ? (I'v seen the double weave ti of new vape)

Thanks

@Shadooz, I regularly use two screens at a time when using the Herbo, it helps alot with particulate. I like keeping the glass clean, so I still clean it biweekly, but doubling up on screens really helps. It is not a cure all and you will still be cleaning your glass. Just not as often.

I sometimes use the quick heat trick you refer to. It works, but I'm not in a hurry most days. A ten minute heat up time for the analog is what I usually use, and I sit at between 6-7.5 most days on the heat dial. Hope this helps, it is a fantastic vape.

Stand tip: I own the "Errlectric Nail Heater Stand." It is $10US on their website, so I'm sure you can find a very reasonably priced stand if needed.

Shadooz

Thanks, many screens will be cheaper.

If the trick work, it's a simple potentiometer. Not a temp controller as they sell it. Only digiti power deliver must be temp based.
u put it at 7, it corresponds to 250°C in their chart, so post combust. They says to put it at 4, so it seems like temps will be inacurate in anyway and will have to cook it with my eyes...

For the stand, the errlectic will fall one day or another, my ashtray will be better

oiGAjzeMSF2WvW-gF70HSnFClYY.jpg

Something like that, will be better than all those stands, by putin the heater sideway. And can collect my abv in the same time

Last edited:
Shadooz,

justcametomind

Thanks, many screens will be cheaper.

If the trick work, it's a simple potentiometer. Not a temp controller as they sell it. Only digiti power deliver must be temp based.
u put it at 7, it corresponds to 250°C in their chart, so post combust. They says to put it at 4, so it seems like temps will be inacurate in anyway and will have to cook it with my eyes...

For the stand, the errlectic will fall one day or another, my ashtray will be better

oiGAjzeMSF2WvW-gF70HSnFClYY.jpg

Something like that, will be better than all those stands, by putin the heater sideway. And can collect my abv in the same time
If you own or plan getting a digiti, the original stand is way better than your leaf ashtray because the wire of the heating element is a bit short and tends to rolling up on itself. The original stand has a metal base and so the heater stays in place way better. It also compliments the sherlock waterpipe as it has the same shape, but you can always try your configuration and then decide if you need a stand or not. I'd prefer some heavy and cup shaped jar or glass to that leaf ashtray.

Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
If you own or plan getting a digiti, the original stand is way better than your leaf ashtray because the wire of the heating element is a bit short and tends to rolling up on itself. The original stand has a metal base and so the heater stays in place way better. It also compliments the sherlock waterpipe as it has the same shape, but you can always try your configuration and then decide if you need a stand or not. I'd prefer some heavy and cup shaped jar or glass to that leaf ashtray.
I get why people don't want to spring for the heater stand. It's expensive but it's also elegant af!

Alexis

Yes there is definitely a very important safety aspect. I am generally very open to makeshift and alternative heater stands or solutions.

But I would personally be quite nervous about using the leaf ashtray above.

Sure it could work, but as @justcametomind is pointing above, the heater must be held fimly in it's spot ideally, and never just rested loosely.

If you snag the wire, the official stand can easily tip over (I actually think, for all of it's neatness and glam, it could be better, regarding stability. I.e. a wider base IMO.)

I never had any troubles myself with the official Ti glass and metal stand, but I have always been a very careful,and mindful vaper.

The ashtray problem- the heater is NEVER going to be secured in place. Only one time does a cord snag need to pull it out of the ashtray for a potential house burning disaster.

If the Ti stand is pulled over by accident, the injector would still remain secured in the stand, and should be safe and protected enough vs a bare injector.

Now if you are vaping on a large, heat resistant surface, less risk of course.

Just keep this in mind. I also would be very uneasy about the walking stick instability of the Errlectric stand, where it is still very easy to dislodge the heater entirely with an accidental snag.

Seb made the stand primarily for safety and convenience purposes, he just made it pretty and fancy at the same time lol.

But as I mentioned before, my first Ti unit, Analoge in 2017- I just used a mini stable bubbler as a heater stand. Way safer, more secure than an ashtray, mug or Errlectric stand.

Last edited:
Alexis,

Shadooz

It will be a ti, i guess, still hesitating with enail elv8r or sv3.5..
But i can get a ti for 230€ and digiti are out of stocks

That's not my ashtray, just an example, it just must be heavy. A snag that will pull it out from a cup, will do the same with a stand. And There will be no passage in my cord, on a dedicated place.

Shadooz,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

Alexis

It will be a ti, i guess, still hesitating with enail elv8r or sv3.5..
But i can get a ti for 230€ and digiti are out of stocks

That's not my ashtray, just an example, it just must be heavy. A snag that will pull it out from a cup, will do the same with a stand. And There will be no passage in my cord, on a dedicated place.
With a cup, the entire hot surface of the heater will be exposed to a burnable surface with a tip over.

You tip the stand over and the heater is almost guaranteed to remain securely fixed in the glass stand. I mean it is very snug, to the point of sticking for some members here.

Im not saying a cup can't work, but there is definitely more potential for a house on flames one day.

I would use either a small, sturdy 18mm bubbler, or the official Ti stand myself, for safety peace of mind.

And hey, honestly, just forget the Elev8r and coil. Hassle and pain in but vs the sheer ease and simplicity of the Ti, better vaping experience all round.

I used a coiled Elev8r for a good year. I would not even consider it now. The Ti any day.

Thae Analoge is good enough for sure, but Im sure it won't take long to restock on DigiTi.

Hippie

The basic Ti package is about 180 euros from Lacentralevapeur once you log in and apply the FC forum discount

Hippie,

Shadooz

@Hippie the XL is at 180€ not the TI

@GoldenBud Yes international shipping ,why not?
It's only free shipping for me as french, won't know the price for so.
But they're out of stock of accesories glass parts (injector, bowls..), would have needed second ones..

Shadooz,

Alexis

Do they ship international? not only in France?
Yeah those guys at Lacentrale are great. They ship everywhere hasdle free I'm sure.

They offer practically unbeatable prices and top service and customer service.

A very wide range of different vaporizers in stock too.

Last edited:

Shadooz

I'm log in and the price won't change.
Their is two different discount, 10% for accesories add to it (but they've none except screen...) and FC13LCV10 code from here but that made a 217€ price not 180€

Shadooz,

Shadooz

When log in the price is 238 for TI, 180 fo XL. When u add FC13LCV10 10% so TI 217 or XL 162.
How do u get 180€ for TI ??

Last edited:
Shadooz,

Hippie

He he he
lucky me :D

Try empty your cart > log out > login > follow my link above ^^
Works for me :hmm:
I see €199 on the page and can use FC13LCV10 for another 10%

I picked up the Herbo Ti kit, Elev8r heater, LSV heater, Flowerpot VROD kit and a few other bits n bobs from them this year in the same way, with no dramas to speak of, and earned about another €40 of loyalty points to spend now too so I don't think I've found a glitch in the matrix or anything and think they would have said something by now if it shouldn't have been that cheap for me.

Shadooz

They may substract your loyalty point directly, that's why when u log in u get that price, 40 is quite the diference between our price

Shadooz,

Hippie

No - That's not how it works
You need to ask for the points to be converted into a voucher to spend in the My Account section
I've never done that as I keep forgetting about them so they've built up
I think it equates to about a 5% return from each purchase as an incentive to return for more from them

Hippie,
Reactions: Alexis

Razshiro

@Shadooz The price on LCV is not the same for the french ppl, they have different prices for International order (noticed that a year ago) ;)

Razshiro,

Shadooz

Arf and i'v got no way to hack that... i tried with tor, french prices..238€, due to my adress i guess

Shadooz,

Hippie

I'm in the UK

You could try a VPN or SmartDNS but that might trigger security when you get to the payment

Hippie,
Reactions: Alexis
Top Bottom