• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Herborizer corner

justcametomind

This is the reason why I bought an Herbo, when someone who has a whole wall full of vapes tells you that they always come back to a particular vape, it means this vape is worth it. I had a V-Rod before as my daily driver but as soon as I got the Herbo it took it's place as my favorite. Glass may break but it's the price to pay for the quality of the vapor this thing can produce. Thanks @stickstones for putting this vape on my radar and thanks @VGOODIEZ for bringing this vape to our side of the ocean so we can experience this wonderful vapor ourselves.
I always felt like the FP, having a bigger heating element, would hit harder and take less hits to kill a bowl, which is a plus to me. I only tried Showerhead but I thought VRod would hit even harder. Requiring less glass and leaving you operational after an unfortunate drop is also a plus for FP. If I was Seb I would produce a bigger heating element not requiring the glass housing and why not, a titanium post as an alternative. I don’t think NV has a copyright for that.
I didn’t find much of a difference flavor wise between FP and H. but I give an advantage to FP for potency and expected durability, and feel that both vapes are pwned hard by Supreme (in both durability, potency and flavor).
This is my point of view after one year of ownership of both the three vapes.

Last edited:

Techn!d0n

I always felt like the FP, having a bigger heating element, would hit harder and take less hits to kill a bowl, which is a plus to me. I only tried Showerhead but I thought VRod would hit even harder. Requiring less glass and leaving you operational after an unfortunate drop is also a plus for FP. If I was Seb I would produce a bigger heating element not requiring the glass housing and why not, a titanium post as an alternative. I don’t think NV has a copyright for that.
I didn’t find much of a difference flavor wise between FP and H. but I give an advantage to FP for potency and expected durability, and feel that both vapes are pwned hard by Supreme (in both durability, potency and flavor).

I've been hearing about the Supreme for a long time. I went on a multi year withdraw of my herbo. This is quite a bit of a good description as I've been pondering. But I still LOVE the smooth hits on the herbo.... :bowdown:

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Personally the big difference with the Herbo is that the vapor is a lot smoother for me, I can hit it multiple times during the evening and I don't feel my throat and lungs burning as much. I really like the punch the V-Rod can give but I will feel it in the back of my throat for the rest of the night, I now use it more for bubble hash and it's glorious. The Herbo is for me the perfect blend of potency and quality of vapor, I know the Supreme will kick it's ass on the potency but I need to play a little more with it before I can tell if the vapor is smooth enough for my lungs.

Vapster707

I used it on almost every Modern Cannabists show, and a lot of Troy and Jerry. We did a full episode on it. It's my favorite vape by far. That doesn't mean it's the best vape. But it means it could be! I'm using it now, and it never leaves my altar, which is the highest compliment I can give a vape.
I watch alot Troy's video's along with tha think dank and Modern cannabists ... So thanks to that and yourself Jerry for showin me and others about tha herborizer ... Now I just have to save up to order me one 😂😎

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Does the Herborizer heater get hot on the outside, or are the heated parts on the inside and there's no risk of burning yourself if you accidentally touch something?

Thanks
Only safe parts to touch in “my own” Herborizer DigiTi during use and already heat soaked are:
(others may vary)
-the heater handle, but just from the sleeve or the manufacturer recommended area, or wherever your common sense and your own fingers heat senses allows you.
-the bowl handle and the male joint of it.
-the very bottom of your regular stand.
Even the PID controller in my own case, gets really hot, not to the point of burning me, but not nice to hold it in your hand for an extended time.

Herborizer gets hot and needs to be handed properly.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Thanks guys! Sounds like the Herborizer is not for clumsy people like me 😅
Any clumsiness will be cured with some little hot Herborizer branding 😂🤣, and if you break any parts, you’ll learn your “valuable” lesson!!!!
Pain & money will cure any clumsiness fast.

All heavy hitter desktops have its pros & cons.
Do not be deterred by the cons, if you don’t try them, you’ll never know what you’re missing.
Worst case scenario, you’ll get a little branding, and lose some cash in broken parts and reselling it, and that will be it.

All vaporizers have pros & cons, it’s just a matter of finding which one has more pros that will outweigh the cons.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!!

Shadooz

Hi everyone, I'm still undecided after this thread https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/clean-micro-dosing.50380/

I'v read different heating time about the ti and digiti, some says 1/3 mins other 10mins, how long must i wait with the over start heating trick for TI?
Secondly, is the double screen a good trick to prevent leak of skuff or u have better one ? (I'v seen the double weave ti of new vape)

Thanks

Shadooz,

Alexis

Hi everyone, I'm still undecided after this thread https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/clean-micro-dosing.50380/

I'v read different heating time about the ti and digiti, some says 1/3 mins other 10mins, how long must i wait with the over start heating trick for TI?
Secondly, is the double screen a good trick to prevent leak of skuff or u have better one ? (I'v seen the double weave ti of new vape)

Thanks
It is literally about 3 minutes to reach set temperature with the DigiTi.

The analoge system- that is where the emphasis has been for the necessity of a longer heat up time initially, like at least 10 minutes, some owners have argued that 15 minutes produced even better results.

Also, many people have preferred to heatsoak the bowls as well, while the injector is heating up. But this is not a preriquirement, more so for one hit microdoses of 0.05-0.1 grams.

Only be heat soaking the bowl sufficiently, have people been able to easily gain a full extraction in one single large hit.

But if you are just loading a full bowl, I don't think it really matters. It doesn't take long for the heat to begin saturating the glass, and no matter what, you will generate copious amounts of vapor with ease, temperature setting and herb quality allowing.

The DigiTi has a more powerful, more reactive, and faster responsive heater vs the Analoge (which is by itself still a top top quality vaporizer), but it is just like a bigger engine in the car, and more finely and consistently tuned to tne exact, replicable level of performance.

But if I was stranded on a desert island, and I only had the analoge, and not the Digital system, I would be equally happy I think.

justcametomind

Thanks
I'm not aware of any trick actually.
When deciding if getting a unit or not, I went for the digiti since the regular Ti was said to require a 10 minutes heatsoak to perform at its best. The digiti did just came out at the time and I hoped it would not require any heat soak. This is probably the case but I can't tell the difference because I don't have the regular. My extraction seemed ok without any heat soak though.

Shadooz

The trick to put analog at max, it could work if it's only a potentiometer, not regulated based on resistance (wich give the temp).
But i don't know how the analog work, and if it's only a potentiometer the heater will strictly increase during the whole time u turn it on.. even at low settings, just longer time.
Twice the price for digiti if it's just for faster heating time as i only take one hit and off, will be useless to me

And about the screens leaks ?

Shadooz,

Alexis

I'm not aware of any trick actually.
When deciding if getting a unit or not, I went for the digiti since the regular Ti was said to require a 10 minutes heatsoak to perform at its best. The digiti did just came out at the time and I hoped it would not require any heat soak. This is probably the case but I can't tell the difference because I don't have the regular. My extraction seemed ok without any heat soak though.
I agree with this. I have never been a microdoser, always a macrodoser. But I honestly never felt any noticeable need to pre-heatsoak the bowl with the DigiTi particularly.

This is probably slightly more the case with the Digital unit than the Analogue, which I theorize is down to the DigiTi heater and precise sensor immediately kicking in and supplying more heat, so the saturation rate into the glass is faster at all times, theoretically.

The Analoge just sort of catches up lol! I wasn't sure how else to put that.

Hippie

You can always cut yourself a piece of finer gauze to go under the original gauze and catch the fine dust, if you're not happy with the gauze it comes with.

For micro dosing I shape an Arizer dome screen around a 14mm male joint and push that down the stem of an adapter so it forms a micro bowl in the stem. Again, you could sandwich some finer gauze between 2 dome screens if you think the Arizer domes aren't catching enough.

Don't forget to grab yourself a nice wide based stand of some sort for it, if you do buy a Herbo
Lots to choose from on dhgate

Alexis

The gauze thing- it truly never bothered me. I expect different herb will make a big difference regarding material falling into the water piece, like some top shelf stuff which grinds to smitherines, compared to leafier, outdoor herb.

But....you can always opt for the 14mm bowl, which basically has a much wider lip and reduces particulate reaching the water via the edges of the loose fitting Ti stock sceen.

Alexis,

Shadooz

@Hippie I've heard of japanese organic coton, if it's what u mean by gauze?
For the stand, i've got old ashtray that could work while being undestructible.
I'm not into many glass adaptater. And as i got a 18mm matrix mobius i will only use 18mm bowl.

@Alexis For the stuff, i grow my own indoor and they're quiet potent and pollen full that's why.

Shadooz,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

@Hippie I've heard of japanese organic coton, if it's what u mean by gauze?
For the stand, i've got old ashtray that could work while being undestructible.
I'm not into many glass adaptater. And as i got a 18mm matrix mobius i will only use 18mm bowl.

@Alexis For the stuff, i grow my own indoor and they're quiet potent and pollen full that's why.
Yeah exactly, inevitably more fine particulate will reach the water tool, either through or round the gauze.

Alexis,

LabPong

Thanks

A drop down adapter will keep your main rig much cleaner...and helps with any back pressure if it is an issue.

Shadooz

@Alexis coton is another consumable, if i can avoid it, two screen aren't enough ?

@LabPong as i said i'm not into glass on glass on glass on glass, so drop down is a big NO for my use

Shadooz,

Hippie

Lots of different grade stainless steel gauze with lots of different mesh sizes to choose from here
Don't forget to add some free samples to your order if you do buy something from them ^ by the way.

I think you're flirting with danger using an ashtray and will chip or crack something eventually.

Hippie,

Shadooz

Thanks for the mesh site, but maybe 3/4 screen will be enough, fastly oily, but i will pour them into hot milk
For ashtray, The only thing that can crack will be the glass injector but as much as puting it in glass base

Anyone have tried to heat analog TI at max then to wished temp for faster heating ?

Shadooz,
Top Bottom