Herborizer corner

Alexis

I know the answer now.

This thing kicks a mud hole into my ass, can't imagine why I needed to over-stuff but I did. There was a swirly couple of fire balls, bong filled with that nasty tasting yellow smoke.
Absolotely man. One advantage of the Ti is not that you musn't overfill it- you dont need to. You can put any size load in. Personally I use at least 0.15, up to 0.25 depending on distance to injector and set temp.

With the XL Herborizer, a big downside is how you need to put more herb in. Like atvleast 0.333 grams minium, ideally 0.5 for best performance.

Which is a big plus for others, like my good mate Dave who bought my original analogue Ti from me in 2017.

He already owned the XL original model for 6 years and really loved it for that long lasting session without reloading take after take sitting on the couch with a long whip after work.

The XL is a great vape to fill up and keep passing around the room with friends because there is so much longer 80 to the load and the flavour and smoothness is maintained as well as as average equivalent hit size for such a long time and you don't need to stir very often either.

But you need to suck harder with a tighter draw and it's generally more work to get yourself really paint really quickly and doesn't work nearly as well with much smaller loads.

So this is one big attraction of the ti system it's capable of much faster extraction from much smaller amounts of material depending how you configure everything.

I prefer that model myself because it also gives you the option to try different strains more flexibly without having to commit to a humongous load.

If you need any specific tips or pointers just hit us up bro and we'll try to help. Enjoy in the meantime. It's a strong vape for sure but I think I'm most likely going to be selling my soon because my allergies just don't do well enough with it's vapor signature.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@HughJundys you could go for the analog version. It's what I've rocked for years, and it has two small boxes, with a longer cord. It's a much better form factor, imo. And I can display it without the cord.

Fuck...I shouldn't have come in here. I didn't set up my Herborizer when I got back from Champs to see if I could dip my tolerance a little. Now I need to set it back up and get me some of those flavors!

verdampersweats

The XL is called XL for the loads, Fill it with kief and see it would last me a day easy!!! Anyways i ordered a Ti bubbler pack today with the microdose bowl so we shall see what i prefer.

But i always wanted an all glass filter, Now i am rich i own a Ti and an XL. What setting on the dial would be 210c by the way folks? :)

kairos

I own the DigiTi and set it at 275 °C minimum, even for sessions; but maybe it’s because I live in a tropical climate.

kairos,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

No tropical here and I set it to 350C. I find it a good spot not to burn the herb while getting good extraction. Stirring required. But imho there’s no proper answer to your question because your drawing speed plays a big part in the extraction process.
Yes I foind that 350C was plenty sufficient to give optimal performance and extraction. Big powerful, dense hits. But even so, the load would last a while without tasting noticeably less pleasant for a while.

Vapor would decline and drop off, before the taste was unpleasant.

Admittedly, at that temp, 350°C, it can appear the abv is not fully extracted, as ypu have noted before @justcametomind . (I do pay attention lol! ;))

Anyway, I am happy with that trade off. I used biggish loads, 0.2 or above really. Stirring. Every time I used the Ti I felt I got my money's worth in effects. I like it's particular vape signature. Very relaxing. Good vape for anxiety IME.

I also cook abv. Very handy, to mix and match with the fresh herb edibles my mum cooks up.

And the abv edibles are less psychoactive when I am tripping lol and need the edibles for tummy support.

Anyway....sorry folks. Im really high on kava and weed edibles. It's been so miserable lately everywhere.

But to point- Seb himself recommended 350C as the ideal temp. He liked his OG XL and Analogue on highish temps, favored by most.

Damn....ypu guys ALWAYS make me want to hit my DigiTi haha! :lol: I did a few weeks back on an ALD 52 trip, tasty Durban.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I am enjoying the Digi Ti. I have learned not to enjoy it too early in the day. This is one of the few vapes that can couch lock me.
Loving the color of the blue injector. I have the 18mm, 14mm, and micro-doser. I use the 18mm the most because I mostly use @VAPEHUNTER 's mobius bong knockoff or that nifty J-hook from Herborizor.
The microdoser has a neat glass pellet that acts as a screen. I don't use it much though, I'm a heavy hitter so like to use the larger ones but nice to have the option.

I've thus far only burned myself once. It was not from the injector, I picked up the injector stand by the top rather than the bottom, wasn't thinking.

This heats up faster than my evo. I can tell Alexa to tun it on, make myself a cup of tea, and we are ready to go.

I am still experimenting with temp to find where I like. When I first got it I was hitting it at around 725 F. I have decreased down to 670 F. I think I like it there but may try to see if I can go a little lower, I get a small amount of throat irritation from time to time. This is my first device with a PID attached. I notice when I hit the temp is 670F and decreases about 40 degrees during my long hard drag. It takes about 25 seconds to return to temp.

Mentioned that J hook before. I really like it and use it with the Tera as well. The best J hook I've owned so far.

Like this vape, great purchase.

Alexis

I am enjoying the Digi Ti. I have learned not to enjoy it too early in the day. This is one of the few vapes that can couch lock me.
Loving the color of the blue injector. I have the 18mm, 14mm, and micro-doser. I use the 18mm the most because I mostly use @VAPEHUNTER 's mobius bong knockoff or that nifty J-hook from Herborizor.
The microdoser has a neat glass pellet that acts as a screen. I don't use it much though, I'm a heavy hitter so like to use the larger ones but nice to have the option.

I've thus far only burned myself once. It was not from the injector, I picked up the injector stand by the top rather than the bottom, wasn't thinking.

This heats up faster than my evo. I can tell Alexa to tun it on, make myself a cup of tea, and we are ready to go.

I am still experimenting with temp to find where I like. When I first got it I was hitting it at around 725 F. I have decreased down to 670 F. I think I like it there but may try to see if I can go a little lower, I get a small amount of throat irritation from time to time. This is my first device with a PID attached. I notice when I hit the temp is 670F and decreases about 40 degrees during my long hard drag. It takes about 25 seconds to return to temp.

Mentioned that J hook before. I really like it and use it with the Tera as well. The best J hook I've owned so far.

Like this vape, great purchase.
Yes the visible tempdrop as you take a long extended hit is very consistent in my experience but that was in degrees C and it would always be about 15 degrees C dropped but then it would climb back very quickly and it never seems to affect the density of the hit and the extraction efficiency.

I'm glad you enjoy the vape.

Last edited:

verdampersweats

My apology i did not order the digi just the regular Ti. And on my XL i removed the dial so it always was max and 210c.

So i want this on my regular Ti. So you all say 5-6 then? Or is this Digi Ti 5-6? Thanks by the way for the help.

verdampersweats,

GoldenBud

My apology i did not order the digi just the regular Ti. And on my XL i removed the dial so it always was max and 210c.

So i want this on my regular Ti. So you all say 5-6 then? Or is this Digi Ti 5-6? Thanks by the way for the help.
for herbs, if you want to do 1 hit hitter, better use it at 6. even abit more. but if you want 2-3-4 hits, use it at 5.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: sweetherb

justcametomind

I’m pretty sure 5-6 is for Ti since that’s the only one that has the knob.

justcametomind,

Alexis

I’m pretty sure 5-6 is for Ti since that’s the only one that has the knob.
Actually, the XL and analogue Ti both run off the same power pack and dimmer. So @rodders83 has been ueing his XL Herbo, if I understand it correctly (Rodders ypu do make it hard for us at times to have the nearest clue exactly what you are saying or asking lol :lol:)

...then Rodders has been using his XL at 10 on the dial. That's pretty damn high. I think it must be over 210, 220 maybe.

But anyhow, the Ti is a different vape with its own signature. It's not a matter of replicating an experience it's like getting to know a new car. No pre planned idea of how to drive it lexactly ike the old one. Just trial and error, take it for a test drive and it won't take long to get a feel for.

But 5-6 is a good place on the dial to start experimenting. Big difference between 5 and 6.

6.5 to 7, is closer to 10 on XL model.

Alexis,

verdampersweats

Actually, the XL and analogue Ti both run off the same power pack and dimmer. So @rodders83 has been ueing his XL Herbo, if I understand it correctly (Rodders ypu do make it hard for us at times to have the nearest clue exactly what you are saying or asking lol :lol:)

...then Rodders has been using his XL at 10 on the dial. That's pretty damn high. I think it must be over 210, 220 maybe.

But anyhow, the Ti is a different vape with its own signature. It's not a matter of replicating an experience it's like getting to know a new car. No pre planned idea of how to drive it lexactly ike the old one. Just trial and error, take it for a test drive and it won't take long to get a feel for.

But 5-6 is a good place on the dial to start experimenting. Big difference between 5 and 6.

6.5 to 7, is closer to 10 on XL model.

Ah cheers i need to start at 6 for sure then! And you are correct i use the XL at the highest which is 210c on the manual. Remember that the powerpack failed on my XL and when it went back to seb he said dont send the dial its not the problem and he said it was safe to use the Injector without the dial. So i did! Less clutter less wires i am happy with big bowls at 210c-200c. :D

But that old XL is stained, Took a few drops too so now it is my dirty kitchen vape. And i needed another now when i am in my bed clothes and on the PC so i said i need another pack and i ordered another which was the normal Ti Bubbler pack with the Ti injector holder. But i made it a pain for Seb, I wanted no logo Body and Bowl so its been like 7 weeks saving plus waiting for another glass production run. And with Coronavirus it might not even leave France in April! So i am eagerly awaiting this and thankfully have time to ask the resident experts how to replicate my XL.

Vapordeflor

Tried 350ºC as posted earlier but I do not think this is the ideal scenario for my draw speed as I like more dense hits.

Lately I´m loading my herborizer half the way than normally (just a little more than the needed to cover the screen) due to the confinement measures approved by Spanish Government and I´m surprised on the similarity of the effects of small loads vs big ones... I guess I had to learn about microdose by force... :science::science:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I asked Seb about the heat up time between units. The Digit heats up faster than the analog because it preheats at top temp and drops it down when it reaches target. You can simulate this manually with the analog...turn it all the way up for a couple minutes, then turn it back down to your setting.

This vape is pretty responsive to temp changes, once it's fully heat soaked.

Alexis

I asked Seb about the heat up time between units. The Digit heats up faster than the analog because it preheats at top temp and drops it down when it reaches target. You can simulate this manually with the analog...turn it all the way up for a couple minutes, then turn it back down to your setting.

This vape is pretty responsive to temp changes, once it's fully heat soaked.
Interesting Sticks. I swear my DigiTi simply climbs steadily, quickly and in a linear manner, to set temp or perhaps just above, without any significant overshoot.

3 mins ish to 350°C then stable and steady.

My understanding from the original conception before release for trial of the digital system was that it simply has much more power in the heater as well as finesse which is how it heats up much faster and recovers to set temp quicker during and immediately after each hit more consistently perhaps.

Certainly faster anyway and it has been my belief and Theory that the way the temperature sensor and more powerful heater kicks in immediately once your inhalation drops the temperature, does actually slightly affect the vape signature and rate and Efficiency of extraction when you are actually taking a hit.

So I really don't know what Seb is on about with that explanation. Sounds like he's been vaping pretty hard lol. :shrug:;)

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I've been rockin the XL here lately. First analog Herborizer might as well be the OG XL right?

Heat Injector and bowl are HUGE. They conveniently fit with the Glass Symphony as well so that is cool.

I usually kick this thing on well before I'm gonna use it so no big deal on heat up time. I keep the dial on the high side but not maxed out. I like big rips but still like to savor the flavor.

It's definitely not as powerful as the DigiTi but I was surprised of how close it came to replicating the experience with a little heat soak. And it's classy in a glassy way as opposed to the high quality Ti injector.

There is little debate in my mind on who makes the classiest of the heavies. It would be Herborizer from France and NewVape in the U.S. Now we could bring wooden vapes into the equation but I'm talking non artisan heavies.

So yeah pleasantly surprised as to how well this performs against the DigiTi. It's definitely a viable option for people who want a top tier desktop like the Herborizer and don't want to throw out all the coin for a Ti/DigiTi.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I've been rockin the XL here lately. First analog Herborizer might as well be the OG XL right?

Heat Injector and bowl are HUGE. They conveniently fit with the Glass Symphony as well so that is cool.

I usually kick this thing on well before I'm gonna use it so no big deal on heat up time. I keep the dial on the high side but not maxed out. I like big rips but still like to savor the flavor.

It's definitely not as powerful as the DigiTi but I was surprised of how close it came to replicating the experience with a little heat soak. And it's classy in a glassy way as opposed to the high quality Ti injector.

There is little debate in my mind on who makes the classiest of the heavies. It would be Herborizer from France and NewVape in the U.S. Now we could bring wooden vapes into the equation but I'm talking non artisan heavies.

So yeah pleasantly surprised as to how well this performs against the DigiTi. It's definitely a viable option for people who want a top tier desktop like the Herborizer and don't want to throw out all the coin for a Ti/DigiTi.

I am pondering adding some small glass beads to it for more heat retention.
I have to get my RooR clone out and see what can be done!
It is a beast of a vape that requires a nice long heat soak but once ready, you are ready for as long as you can take it!

Herbo and NV are two very heavy hitters! Great innovation and constant improvement!

The analog is nice but there is just something so sexy about that DigiTi!

Isolation is the perfect excuse to bring out all the heavies!!

Erg4zz4

Hi guys, I’m considering buy a ti system, i have a few questions I hope you can help.
Does the xl bowl work with the injector ti? (If i want longer sessions)
Is their body BUBBLER worth it?
Would it be possible to use the sherlock as a stand?
Thanks!

Erg4zz4,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Does the xl bowl work with the injector ti? (If i want longer sessions)
No the XL bowl would be too large. That said you can fit a fair amount in the normal Ti bowl.

Is their body BUBBLER worth it?
Personally I like it because it's a tasty rig, has a nice sturdy base and a detachable mouthpiece which makes storage easier.

Would it be possible to use the sherlock as a stand?
Yes the sherlock itself works very well as a stand. There is also the actual glass piece from the regular injector stand that is sold separately. It uses the same base and can be changed out easily as the glass is held in place by o rings.

Top Bottom