Discontinued herbalAire

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hey whats up guys its been a minute, I relapsed into combustion but just moved to a new apartment where I must go back to the vapelife. I totally forgot which tubing the HA uses, anybody that knows it off the top of they head please let me know I need to order some new tubing asap. Thanks :)
If you're one of the weird ones like me and use the pvc kind they shipped it with you can buy 100 feet on amazon for $20. I cut my whips long and run them up a shelf and back down to me so I can just let the end dangle by my head.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0078R2S1M

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Sorry for the double post, can't edit my old one anymore.

That's pretty much what I have found. However I did find it gave me pleasant effects. Sort of how a joint is compared to a bong hit. It was the joint whereas the nail is the bong.

I want to experiment more and see how effective I can actually get it to be. So far it produces amazingly thick bags one after the other, but you definitely don't get the rush you get when you take it all in one hit.

I am on the fence about whether or not it is worthwhile to put my concentrates in there.
I actually wanted to ask which concentrate crucible you preferred? I like the idea of the glass beads and am curious to hear if it paid off. Seems like a great way to add more surface area for wax to vape off between the screens.

I wonder if they thought of using ceramic like they do in coil wax vapes? The black ceramic wicks do an especially good job of holding onto wax. Maybe those only work with higher temps.

StormyPinkness,

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
I actually wanted to ask which concentrate crucible you preferred? I like the idea of the glass beads and am curious to hear if it paid off. Seems like a great way to add more surface area for wax to vape off between the screens.

I wonder if they thought of using ceramic like they do in coil wax vapes? The black ceramic wicks do an especially good job of holding onto wax. Maybe those only work with higher temps.

Both crucible types generated positive results. They both made bag after bag of thick and tasty vapour and were very comparable. If I had to choose between the two, the glass beaded one pulled slightly thicker bags likely because of, as you mentioned, the increased surface area available to vape off of. As well the glass itself would get nice and heated up sitting in there and I'm sure this contributes to the power available to generate those thick clouds.

Tommy10

Store here has them for 190usd which is cheap considering everything here is expensive including vapes! And I can't find it cheaper delivered from the states.
Used it at my mates for the whole day last week! Never thought I'd be into bags but I used the bags way more than the whip that day and they are fun.
Shop is only open weekdays 9-5 being the only head ache! Will read this thread a bit more and see if I can't go home with a new vape!

Tommy10

Can get the elite for $100aud more, around $70 USD. Worth it you think? By the time I buy a 2.2 tong and such I might as well? Then again $360aud for the elite I could get many other vapes I guess. Anyone know where to find these the cheapest at the moment? If I can save a few bucks online I'll get the elite.

Tommy10,

Tommy10

Definitely not to me, but I don't use bags or whips. The herbalAire Elite thread should help you decide. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herbalaire-elite.11175/

Looks like I might get the elite. Can't be bothered with 3rd party pump, and the tong will hook up well to my bong!
I was thinking herbalaire for no grinding, good extraction and bags if I want.... Seems if it hooks up to Rachael bilson with the tong and it seems to milk, could be my bullet proof cloudevo, because I really really want an Evo which is only $200 more but I really reallllly know ill break it!

Tommy10

Bought! $350 aud!!

Australianvaporizers bought this, VG, VG coil and arizer stems there all cheaper than can be ordered from the USA and amazinggggg customer service!!

Edit to add, I refuse to stir even when I need to! I always wanted a bag vape just because and I want a rugged desktop to run through water... Dunno how I havnt joined the HA family earlier!

Last edited:

Tommy10

Enjoy!

I've used my H2.2 many times/day for a year and haven't needed to stir yet.

Yea tried one last week and loveeeedddd it! The tong and built in pump of the elite was a no brainer for my needs. I feel like I could have got a mushroom cloud blowing plenty or cloudevo and might one day but the bullet proof report makes the HA a must have for now! Gets to my hotel tomorrow then to find herbs!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The pump still isn't built into the Elite but the pump does plug into the unit instead of the wall like with the earlier models and I believe the power to that plug is controlled on the unit too which ought to make it simpler to use. Enjoy it, the elite sounds pretty sweet.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Yoosh

Tommy10

The pump still isn't built into the Elite but the pump does plug into the unit instead of the wall like with the earlier models and I believe the power to that plug is controlled on the unit too which ought to make it simpler to use. Enjoy it, the elite sounds pretty sweet.

So runs off its own power but can be changed just like a third party one and customised!? The erection grows by the second! Give me a week fellas as I'm away and herbs are an issue but once it gets here I'll hook all 5 bags up at once if I have to! Party time.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Not sure about using a third party pump because I've never seen the plug end on the elite pump cord.
but the timer function for the pump sounds really nice.

i have a pretty much brand new used for one night 2.2 sitting in it's box in the cupboard just screaming out to be used, still waiting on getting enough privacy again to set it up. Be nice to get an herbalaire back into my routine, I miss it.

:peace:

cmdcwww5

Hi.

what is the best method to load the Elite with only a small amout, e.g. 0.12 g
Any ways to get only a few dense bags instead of many light bags?
I tried closing the pump valve all the way but the high output pump still only takes 1:20 to fill a bag, and the standard pump that came with the Elite takes the same amount of time to fill a bag.

Thanks in advance

cmdcwww5,

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
cmdcwww5:

I don't believe that there is a "best" way to load a small amount, since the turbulent air flow will extract all the goodies, regardless.

As far as denseness of the bags, I'd suggest that you grind and pack down the bud, to give the pump some "resistance". Raising the temperature can also help in this area, but keep in mind that denseness of vapour does not necessarily equate to potency. It's a visual thing for most people, but I learned long ago to go by effect, and not any visuals.

I still use my old HA 2.1 with the original low flow pump, and although it takes longer to fill a bag, it uses less air, giving a higher vape-to-air ratio. Is there any way to use the valve with the standard pump, to slow down the dilution air?

If you are a relatively new user, I also suggest to try the HA out in as many ways as possible, since it is such a remarkably versatile vape.

Either way, good luck & have fun!

nicelytoasted,
Reactions: 421

Tommy10

Really looking forward to using the HA and learning th difference between clouds and potency... But I'm hoping it can also white wall a little 12" beaker. HA and grass turns up before friday! No glass till I'm home in a couple weeks.

Tommy10,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hi.

what is the best method to load the Elite with only a small amout, e.g. 0.12 g
Any ways to get only a few dense bags instead of many light bags?
I tried closing the pump valve all the way but the high output pump still only takes 1:20 to fill a bag, and the standard pump that came with the Elite takes the same amount of time to fill a bag.

Thanks in advance
I know @421 has talked about using ceramic discs and some techniques for making the ha more of a one hitter. I haven't tried the discs, but I'm definitely interested. It's on my overly long vape things I don't need but want to buy list.

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: Amoreena

cmdcwww5

Thanks for all the answers so far. I would really love to know how to get the HA to use up my herb a bit. fasters
since I am only using small amounts (~0.12) it gets quite annoying to fill 5-10 bags. with a lot of air just to spend the herb. I would rather prefer to fill 2-4 bags and have my ABV dark brown like my Alfa does it.

cmdcwww5,

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Thanks for all the answers so far. I would really love to know how to get the HA to use up my herb a bit. fasters
since I am only using small amounts (~0.12) it gets quite annoying to fill 5-10 bags. with a lot of air just to spend the herb. I would rather prefer to fill 2-4 bags and have my ABV dark brown like my Alfa does it.

Do you have the herbalAire Elite and high output pump? What temperature are you using it at?

mikek9,

stickstones

Vapor concierge

If all you care about is the color of you abv, then take more time to use four bags. The darkness is due to the conduction of the Alfa, and there is some of that in the HA. So, the longer you leave it in there, whether you hit it or not, the darker it will get. I prefer my abv to be as light as possible because that is usually an indicator of a tasty session.

stickstones,

cmdcwww5

yes elite with high output pump. I always run my Alfa on Low Mid High, so I am used to the high temp so I ran the HA. step wise all the way up to max temp (200c)

I always take breaks with my Alfa where I turn it off meanwhile. So one bowl (0.12) gets used up over a time course of sometimes 2 hours but usually around one. Could this be the reason my Alfa ABV is a nice dark brown?

cmdcwww5,

Tommy10

Elite turned up and weed hasn't :( 12 hours of work and hopefully a big bag of bud at the end of it! It's certainly a lot lighter than I expected and I kind of wish I just got the 2.2 and tong because the digital annoys me, I don't really get it. Could read the instruction and stop complaing I guess but a analogy dial would be better for a caveman like i!
Had a little play with some mixed herbs that came with it, it manged to fill a bag, was such just super whispy. I'm sure THC will fill it a bit better!

Tommy10,
Top Bottom