Herb Humidity

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@condition
For me, when I can, I aim for 17c at 60% humidity for 2 weeks. Then into jars at around 60% burping for a week or two and then cured for minimum of 12 weeks. This would be ideal imo but not always achieved.
I can't recommend any techniques to speed this up substantially as I find it very harsh and green.
Buds dried after a week or so can be water cured for a week which helps with the harshness but I still would avoid if possible.

Edit. Why don't you try the different methods if possible and see if you can tell the difference. I prefer slow but you might be fine with a quicker dry at lower humidity.

Gn0chi

I just started using 62 percent Bovida Packs with either Jyarz or CVaults.

Been keeping some herb buds in CVaults with the Bovidas. Today I ground up about an 1/8 for placement in a Jyarz Classic.

I noticed when I ground the herb that it was a bit sticky. Anyway, I got it ground and transferd to the smaller Classic and stuck a Bovida packet in.

With my TM I find I can usually vape at 2 to no more than 4 and get a dark green to brownish remains.

However, today I think the herb was too moist because at even 7 I could not get remains that were brown.

My suspicion is that somehow the herb became too moist.

Anybody have this experience?

I suspect all I need to do is remove the Bovida packet and leave the top open or put the herb on a wider surface area and leave it out for a day or two.

However, if this is not the best way to take care of this I am open to suggestions.

Back in the day when total conflagration was the way to destroy a Bambu sheet, herb was dry as a bone anyway!
You got seeds in there don't you? Seeds have a lot of humidity inside

Gn0chi,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
We've been doing it all wrong.
Goat shit and piss required.

Fascinating article!
A type of hash was prepared by starving goats for 4-5 days on a diet of only water and then feeding them fresh buds, the resulting “cannadung” after drying would keep well and smoke well. Sometimes the dung would be packed into cobs and undergo a second ferment.
I'm not sure I'd want to try any of those preparations involving goats lol

Top Bottom