Herb Grinders

Vape_Or_Die420

Looks nice. The price is around $100 USD, where the BCG and OMD are ~$150 (not including BCG 15% discount), so not quite half the price. Still looks like a good option to consider!
I guess I would more compare it to the BCG Stainless version at $200 rather than the OMD. Odin makes an aluminum version for $50. You can even get 10% off for signing up for the news letter as well. I got in early and somehow only paid like $62. Hoping this is my last grinder but you know how that goes. 😅

Last edited:

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
I guess I would more compare it to the BCG Stainless version at $200 rather than the OMD. Odin makes an aluminum version for $50. You can even get 10% off for signing up for the news letter as well. I got in early and somehow only paid like $62. Hoping this is my last grinder but you know how that goes. 😅
Yeah, the matte SS BCG with a single plate is $150. You can now save 15% with code SUMMEREND2024.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Not sure if anyone has already posted about this new stainless grinder. So far I love mine. I’ve had a Space Case, LIFT and Brilliant Cut. This is by far the best value I’ve seen. Grinds as good as a brilliant cut at half the price. This should be the next big grinder.

Looks nice!
Does anyone know (I don't see on the site) the spec of the SS material, or the country of manufacture?

satu

Looks nice!
Does anyone know (I don't see on the site) the spec of the SS material, or the country of manufacture?
emailed same questions and they said 304 ss, made in china. sounded good to me and im now waiting for my threadless ss high sail to breeze on over! the odin design seems very appropriate to your username btw heh. probably not allowed to post affifiliate links here but feel free to enter my nickname here as a coupon code for 10 or 15% off. after purchase they give an affiliate link to get commissions so maybe you'd have some success with that with your norse nodding nickname hehe
:p

Last edited:
Top Bottom