Herb Grinders

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just got an email stating pre-orders of the new grinder will be available on 4/2/24 with a 20% off discount and an expected shipment date of early June 2024:

Al: $67.99
SS: $99.99

I'm really looking forward to some demo videos of the ones that are out in the wild :cheers:

Zam Grinder new threadless model pre-orders just opened up! Tempted as it seems like a nice design for a nice price in SS for the three-piece... Definitely don't need it though, so we'll see how my finances are close to the deadline I guess, but these should appeal to people who especially would like a four-piece as well...

simba

@weedanwine
Has anyone taken a chance on this stainless steel AliExpress grinder?

So I ordered one of these and it arrived last week. It's pretty good for the money, feels nice to turn, easy to grip. But like every grinder I've used it gets gunked up quick if you've got resinous herb, I think that's unavoidable tbh. You do feel a bit of resistance turning when it starts getting gunked but it's minor. Not sure how bad it would get over the long term.

The grind is medium I guess which is what I generally prefer, and I've been using it without the kief screen which makes it much more compact.

Picture of ground herb

If you're looking for SS at a cheap price then you can't go wrong tbh. I think I'm still going to end up buying a Stona at some point, I much prefer how that style of "grinder" finishes the herb.

LordOfTheVapes

I've not come across a glass grinder before, has anyone here used something similar? How was the experience?:

AndyO

When I mentioned to my amazing vape store that Flowermill shirked their "lifetime warranty" and claimed metal dust after a month was "normal wear and tear", they decided to step up and send me one of the new 2.5 stainless steel models.

I wasn't sure... but free's free, and I did really love the concept and the grind consistency of the Flowermill before I got the metal dust.

And so far it seems... good? It seems much smoother to mill (it feels like less parts rubbing together), the lid doesn't seem to get as crooked, and the grind is still the best I've found.

I still wouldn't suggest buying it til a few people have had it a few months, and have used it after cleaning, but this version might be worth not ruling out outright?

UhuM

Stona was delivered today. The imperfections are really minimal. Aside from a tiny "hole" in the sidewall of the wood (like someone poked it with a needle), the only other things are like 2-3 small problems with the powder coating of the aluminum lid. Nothing serious and for 95€ its fine.
I've only used the medium disc and yes a more coarse one would be cool, but with sticky weed the results are good, fluffy and even. With more dried out it's a tad to fine - here the Krush Kube archives better results, but this Grinder has issues with sticky weed beeing stuck between the teeth.

Top Bottom