Help!!! I Ordered a Auber RDK200, 20mm coil ,and Ti banger...

Gonzo_da_wind

So i have been hesitating to settle on a enail setup, but after hearing over and over again that a person should find a nail they like then find the coil and controller to match....I was surfing the inter web and stumbled upon Liger Titanium banger V.2 with quartz or SiC insert from Concentrate Connisieur well a couple clicks and $300 later it was on its way, then I realized that i had just spent alot of money on a nail that i had no way to heat((website says can use with a torch but wouldnt dream of torch heating this expensive instrument)) So in a mild panic i quickly ordered the auber200 withthe 20mm coil.
So to recap ive spent roughly 450-500 altogether giver take express shipping almost entirely on impluse, and all this after spending numerous hours resaerching setups online trying to make an informed purchase .
Well wouldnt you know it im waiting for my packages to arrive and i start reading more about what Ive bought. AND I find out that you have to adjust the setting on the Auber based on the enail you are using..... So does anyone have any info or experience that would be helpful....im unsure if these devices are compatable and if so how compatable. How do I adjust the setting on the Auber200 for the liger banger...how does the quartz insert effect all this.. AND how do i figure out what to adjust these setting to. I have read to pdf downloadable manual but it was like alien language, someone to help simplify it would be appreaciated.

Gonzo_da_wind,
Top Bottom