• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Healthy Rips Rogue

Seems clear this is the successor to the Fierce, so it will be larger than the Edge (bowl, stems, battery, overall size, etc.)

Look forward to hearing more soon from @HealthyRips.com keep up the great work!!

How was the overall reception to the Fierce? I've had the fury 2 and now the Edge. I passed on this one preferring the smaller size.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How was the overall reception to the Fierce? I've had the fury 2 and now the Edge. I passed on this one preferring the smaller size.

Pretty good, it came out before the edge, so it didn't have the new steel heater, but the larger size and stems are all fantastic, great battery life, quick to heat up, gave mine to my roommate actually who is relying on it successfully! (Fury2 was not as effective for them) My main complaint with it was the flavor with the heater, nichrome, so I know one improvement for sure was going to be steel like the Edge has... So yeah I think anticipations are high for this one!

Pretty good, it came out before the edge, so it didn't have the new steel heater, but the larger size and stems are all fantastic, great battery life, quick to heat up, gave mine to my roommate actually who is relying on it successfully! (Fury2 was not as effective for them) My main complaint with it was the flavor with the heater, nichrome, so I know one improvement for sure was going to be steel like the Edge has... So yeah I think anticipations are high for this one!

Thanks for that. Flavor is one of the most important aspects to vaping to me. I hate to think about terps being lost or otherwise muddled by something. I'll have to keep my eye out on this as it develops!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for that. Flavor is one of the most important aspects to vaping to me. I hate to think about terps being lost or otherwise muddled by something. I'll have to keep my eye out on this as it develops!

Yeah I am a total snob for that now, which is why I could not use mine much when I was comparing it to my other more pure tasting options... Like it was night and day, fresh picked herbs shining through gloriously in one vape, then would load them in the fierce and didn't understand why the terps were gone, covered by something else... My roommate does not have the sensitive palette I do, when he uses my TetraP80 he moreso notices the stronger power than the flavor difference. I notice one in Edge too...

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
If they ditch that awful rubber coating I'm very excited.

See, I'm just the opposite. I love that rubberized coating.
I'd have significantly less interest in it with some smooth fingerprint-magnet surface with less grip. Plus, that rubberized coating offers not only more grip, but it feels so much better (downright silky smooth) to the touch!

purpletweed

The problem with the rubberized coating is that it's difficult to maintain and quite susceptible to wear, compared to the usual black-tinted metal. This is less of a problem if you keep the vape in some kind of sleeve, but still. However, for anyone who encounters scratches in the coating and finds them irksome, I found that a touch of matte, clear nail-polish did most of the trick for my Edge.

maremaresing

That rubber coating has been used on electronics and gaming mice for well over a decade. Sure, it feels nice initially, and looks ok. But it doesn't slide in and out of the pocket easily, and picks up lint.

But that's not the problem with it. The problem is that it leaches it's petroleum oils out when not in use or over time or something. Then it becomes the stickiest thing in the world that cannot be fixed by anything. Normally you don't see this because 1) the coating is fresh and 2) your hands rub the oils away before it builds up. You have all picked up an old computer mouse and or kindle or something and experienced this. I know it.

I want a hard anodized coating on my vapes please and thank you. Give it a silicone sleeve for people that want that.

Ramahs

That rubber coating has been used on electronics and gaming mice for well over a decade. Sure, it feels nice initially, and looks ok. But it doesn't slide in and out of the pocket easily, and picks up lint.

But that's not the problem with it. The problem is that it leaches it's petroleum oils out when not in use or over time or something. Then it becomes the stickiest thing in the world that cannot be fixed by anything. Normally you don't see this because 1) the coating is fresh and 2) your hands rub the oils away before it builds up. You have all picked up an old computer mouse and or kindle or something and experienced this. I know it.

I want a hard anodized coating on my vapes please and thank you. Give it a silicone sleeve for people that want that.

All I can say to that is that I've had my Fury 2 for what feels like a couple of years now, and I have experienced exactly zero of those issues. And mine hasn't been sticky at all, even after all this time. Not all rubberized coatings are created equal, my friend :spliff:

maremaresing

All I can say to that is that I've had my Fury 2 for what feels like a couple of years now, and I have experienced exactly zero of those issues. And mine hasn't been sticky at all, even after all this time. Not all rubberized coatings are created equal, my friend :spliff:

What's the longest time it's gone unused? I find they only start to go bad when they are set aside for a bit, like I mentioned. And it seems to be all coatings like this that do it, even on high end mice.

BUT, that's good news, and bodes well for my possibly picking up a rogue!

Sn4Pz

My Fury 2 and Fierce have sat unused for months in a hot storage container (I know, bad idea), and the cooler temped indoors multiple times and they've all been fine. Fury 2 is in the hands of a friend who still uses it, and same with the Fierce who both haven't had this issue.

You work with any fun chemicals?

Last edited:

Ramahs

What's the longest time it's gone unused? I find they only start to go bad when they are set aside for a bit, like I mentioned. And it seems to be all coatings like this that do it, even on high end mice.

BUT, that's good news, and bodes well for my possibly picking up a rogue!

You set it aside unused for that long, and you will likely kill the non-replaceable battery anyway.

GetLeft

Both my Edge, which bears a significant workload, and my Fury 2, which I've had longer--it got bumped by the Edge but still plays an important role in my routine--have any issues with the coating of their exterior. Neither is delicate by any stretch of the imagination and I don't treat them as such. When not in my pocket I provide them with appropriate shelter to enhance their longevity. The longer I have them the more they prove that I don't need a whole lot more in my quiver.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hello FC Community!

We are excited to announce that we fully expect to release the new Healthy Rips ROGUE on May 3rd, 2021! If our first public production run is completed earlier or later than expected, we will be sure to post an update. For the most frequently and accurately updated information, feel free to keep an eye on our blog page or follow us on social media - @healthyrips.

We have meticulously designed our ROGUE DHE (Dry Herb Extraction) device to fulfill the demand for a Healthy Rips device with a larger chamber capacity than our FURY EDGE. Our ROGUE is slightly bigger than our FURY EDGE to accommodate the larger chamber and more powerful battery, while remaining portable and pocketable in size.

Here is a detailed list of the ROGUE Bundle features and specifications:
  • Larger 13mm Chamber (vs FURY EDGE 11mm chamber)
  • Larger 3000 mAh Battery (vs FURY EDGE 2300 mAh battery)
  • Slightly Larger Size: 92.5 x 57.8 x 30.1mm (vs FURY EDGE 90.5 x 51.8 x 27.4mm)
  • Longer Adjustable 3-8 Minute Session Timer (vs FURY EDGE 3-7 minute session timer)
  • Faster USB-C Charging 5V/2A (vs FURY EDGE 5V/1.5A)