• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I can't see the display in the daytime (+ some other times : ) but I just hold it in for a few seconds, assumme it's hit max temp, then back it down one degree at a time til I'm where I want to be.
It can be hard to see in bright daylight and especially with polarized sun glasses, which I’m usually wearing in sunshine. It is a great little vape though. Luckily I can read the screen with and without glasses, my eyes being terrible :rolleyes::peace:

Whisper

I haven't used my F2 in a while, so I fired it up. I forgot what a lil' gem this vaporizer is. I also decided to get better dosing caps. The mesh ones- I didn't care for loading them up. Plus, they had trouble retaining their shape. I plan on utilizing this more, I'd simply had gotten out of habit.

Vaporific

you must have a great optician:cool:
I do! I’ve gotten compliments on my specs & clips.

I’ve been using higher temps with my F2 as of late though still relatively infrequently since I’ve been using my Hopper regularly. The Hopper runs hotter in general and I’ve gotten used to that again after a yearlong RMA absence and using it again regularly. So I’m running the F2 hotter to keep up. I haven’t been doing lots of sessions however but my F2 still runs very well and is a great little vape! :peace:

EDIT: the newer stainless dosing caps are much better than the mesh ones. The only downside is that they just a tad wider and can sometimes get stuck inside the chamber and difficult to remove. I bought the capsule loading tray from Delta3DStudios which helps filling them - very clever little gizmo!

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

I’ve been using higher temps with my F2 as of late though still relatively infrequently since I’ve been using my Hopper regularly. The Hopper runs hotter in general and I’ve gotten used to that again after a yearlong RMA absence and using it again regularly. So I’m running the F2 hotter to keep up. I haven’t been doing lots of sessions however but my F2 still runs very well and is a great little vape! :peace:

EDIT: the newer stainless dosing caps are much better than the mesh ones. The only downside is that they just a tad wider and can sometimes get stuck inside the chamber and difficult to remove. I bought the capsule loading tray from Delta3DStudios which helps filling them - very clever little gizmo!

I always finish off every bowl at 425F in my Fury2.

I agree about the dosing capsules. I never bought the mesh capsules, because they looked stupid to me. But the stainless ones that came out with the One are great. I bought a handful of those as soon as they were availableI've had zero problem removing them. I just turn the vape over and they slide out into my palm.

Ramahs,
Reactions: C No Ego

Vaporific

I just turn the vape over and they slide out into my palm.
You don’t get burned? I find it’s always too hot to touch regardless what temp I use - and I’ve not gone above 395 with a dosing capsule. The stainless ones are much sturdier too and well-machined. :peace:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You don’t get burned? I find it’s always too hot to touch regardless what temp I use - and I’ve not gone above 395 with a dosing capsule. The stainless ones are much sturdier too and well-machined. :peace:

It's not like I take them out instantly, seconds after I've taken the last hit. I give it a minute, or a few, after I've taken the last cool-down hit. lol

happynomoretobacco

I have some times the same Problem.then i tried this
https://www.vapowelt.de/Tragbare-Va...INI-Steel-Pod-Kapsel-fuer-Kraeuter::2560.html
They are a little little smaller and fit perfect. Also they are very well made.
They also sell a glass spacer which fits perfect. I use it for microdosing it works great with very small load.

NeedleNuts

To no fault of the Fury, I have a problem ever time I use it. I'm 52 and like most my age I've lost my near vision, but I don't wear glasses full time since my distance vision is still excellent. Therefor, I rarely have reading glasses with me when I'm using my Fury and it's now impossible for me to see anything on its tiny screen with clarity. This leaves a metaphorical bad taste in my mouth:rofl:... Fortunately , I don't change temperature . I have found my sweet spot at 375F and if I stretch my arm really far and squint I can almost decipher how much time is left in the sesh. I'll always like this vape, but I bigger screen would be nice. :myday:
I hear ya. I've had the eyes go a couple of years ago. Check out glasses from thinoptics. They're so handy. In a keyring or slim wallet.
I apologise if I shouldn't be posting sales links. I have nothing to do with this company.
Couldn't figure out how to attach a pic with my tablet.

https://www.thinoptics.com/thinopti...Sd7tzOSghbjQWQbYgj8wQvzqCHs-qVesaAj9VEALw_wcB

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi FC Family! We hope you are all safe and healthy!

Our 4/20 Sale is Live Now!

Get 15% OFF Store Wide Now - April 20! Coupon Code: 420
FURY 2
available now for under $95!
FURY EDGE available now for under $125!
FIERCE available now for under $160!

Free USA shipping as always.

420-sale-2020_orig.jpg

We appreciate you all, and wish everyone the very best during this difficult time.

Sincerely,
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! Just wanted to give a shout out to @OF for supporting @Vitolo's cause by generously donating six FURY 2 devices and dosing capsules to his cause. We were honored to match @OF's contribution with another six FURY 2 devices and dosing capsules for a total of 12! Thank you @OF and @Vitolo for all you do and helping others in need! Truly inspiring!

Be safe and healthy everyone in these challenging times.
Healthy Rips Team

OF

Hi All! Just wanted to give a shout out to @OF for supporting @Vitolo's cause by generously donating six FURY 2 devices and dosing capsules to his cause. We were honored to match @OF's contribution with another six FURY 2 devices and dosing capsules for a total of 12! Thank you @OF and @Vitolo for all you do and helping others in need! Truly inspiring!

Be safe and healthy everyone in these challenging times.
Healthy Rips Team

So much for confidential, but I guess the idea is too good to keep quiet.

A while back, HR had a deal going where Members could send them money for F2s (@Vitolo's preferred vape for the needy patients he works with. HR generously offered to match what we contributed, doubling the effect. Since then, from time to time I've ordered a few more for our friend, putting in the notes section to please send them to Vitolo (they have the address....) and to exchange the grinder or whatever I ordered for dosing capsules (which again Vitolo says are very useful to some who are new to THC and fighting some truly serious problems. Each time, HR matched it. Demonstrating their sincere support.

Here's the thread on his efforts, from the start:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/paying-it-forward-a-new-direction.13802/

You might check out a few of the later posts by Vitolo, he often tells the heart warming stories of the people he supports. Pretty amazing guy, I think you'll agree? If you feel so inclined, and have the money to spare, you might even consider ordering one for him (in the hopes that HR will continue to match them). A useful way to feel genuinely good about yourself?

Best wishes to all.

OF

Vitolo

Vaporist
Given all the vapes you've used, that's quite a compliment!

Wasn't it just over two years ago that donors here and HR helped you buy a bunch of F2 to give to MM patients? How's that going, if I may ask?
yes.. exactly two years.. but there have been donations from members and from @HealthyRips.com throughout. The special thing about it now, is the number of Fury 2 sets that were donated.
In spite of the fact that 6 units are being matched by @HealthyRips.com.....
We owe a great thanks to a member here. Buying 6 units is no small gift.
(it's too late @OF everybody knows now!) I am not sure how word got out, but what the heck.
These guys are real heroes, because they provide the ammo for a project near and dear.
Now I will go on about the Fury 2.
It is foolproof, and there is no learning curve.
After all this time I am still using the same unit for over 3 years.
It makes any patient feel smart when they "get it".
Some vapes are just not for every patient and some are complex and not so good for a patient's well being and self esteem. Hell nobody likes being frustrated on top of existing ailments!
I'm a fan.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@macbill, what does the multi-brand tag even mean?
It means that the device it sold by more than one brand.
I think this thread should be "HealthyRips Fury2/Edge" btw
There is a difference between the Fury and Edge. HR has sole distribution rights to the Edge, so it doesn't warrant the "multi-brand" tag. For that reason alone the threads should be separate, not to mention the design differences.

:peace:

Top Bottom