Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
A little loading tray for 5 caps, could be pretty simple diy with some wood, drills and sandpaper...
(as i am still waiting for the caps to appear in eu stores:zzz:)

Etsu

A little loading tray for 5 caps, could be pretty simple diy with some wood, drills and sandpaper...
(as i am still waiting for the caps to appear in eu stores:zzz:)

Another fellow here seems to be in europe and wanted to order some capsules but he said shipping cost were too much. Maybe you can organise a group buy. I am sure there’s more than the two of you on FC living in europe and interested by healthy rips products. Too bad you didn’t mentioned it earlier, I ordered my F2 and accessories 10 days ago, and I live in Europe too.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I've ben torturing myself reading this thread while awaiting the arrival of my Fury 2, which was scheduled for delivery YESTERDAY . :goon:
I was hoping to charge and clean it while still at work so I could enjoy it as soon as I got home...

wall

I've ben torturing myself reading this thread while awaiting the arrival of my Fury 2, which was scheduled for delivery YESTERDAY . :goon:
I was hoping to charge and clean it while still at work so I could enjoy it as soon as I got home...
There is nothing to this vape, insert herb and away you go, I get fantastic vaper even at 360 F. its just such an easy vape

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
@Etsu - no biggie, i can wait ;) - in the end it's just a little gimmick and i like my current stealth go out setup with 1 or 2 of those hidden compartment fake lighters...

Btw i just measured a few of those cheap 12x75mm glass test tubes from different sources - most of them are between 10,6-10,8mm ID (pretty close to the chamber ID), so it should be a nice snug fit ?
If i may recommend some like these , they are also pretty useful as cheap 'mini jyarz' (place some tubing around it to make fall proof) and to build the cheaponic...

Last edited:

shredder

I was seriously considering the valid points that @bossman made about solo II being more appropriate for me given my high tolerance but then I saw the post from @OF regarding @Vitolo and the link to his project.

First of all @Vitolo: I don't know what to say man, I am so inspired and humbled by you. Respect :bowdown:

I was also very impressed by @HealthyRips.com initiative to match vitolo's purchases for up to six units so that they can be donated to patients in need. These are the kind of companies that deserve my (very hard earned and limited) money. You won me as a (hopefully) lifetime customer and I will be placing my order very soon.

My only concern now is the battery life. @HealthyRips.com how many charge cycles does the fury battery have? Also, how many times do you expect the battery to be charged before the performance drops significantly? Do you have a recommended good practices for the preservation and maintenance of good battery life? For instance: Is it better to let the battery charge until full or is it ok to take it out of the charger when it’s let’s say half full or three quarters full. Is it better to leave the battery completely drain before next charge or is it ok to top it up after each use so that it always takes less time to charge and it’s always has a full charge? Is it ok to fast charge it using 5V/2.4A? I would love to see something like that to make sure that I care for my device the best I can. Also, if the battery life drops significantly during the first year is that covered by the one year free replacement warranty?

In my search to make the fury 2 work for me because you guys made me love it more and more, I was looking for ways to drop my tolerance and keep it low that work better than the famous t-break. I came across this video that makes a lot of sense to me as to why this would work better. Has anyone tried this?

I want to try it with my vapcap M cause that is all I have right now but I am not sure whether I should prepare a new bowl for each hit or keep the same bowl for all three hits. I think I will do the later cause it's very wasteful otherwise. I will try a one week break first before I start the process cause my tolerance is so high at the moment I am afraid it won't work. Hope it works and it helps some of you as well.

As a grower I have all the herb I want even more in fact. I most likely use much less than you, although i have significant medical needs. I just got a new hip as one example. But I don't really use much at all considering. I used to, but using a vape and reading how others can micro dose with great success, and reading studies basically saying the same thing I realized I did not need as much as I thought. It might take some work as in a tolerance break but you can reset your tolerance and if you make the phycological leap that you don't need to get high to have medical benefits you will do great with less. I'm not saying I don't get high, cause I do, but I don't think I have medicate every fifteen minutes either, I just struck a balance that worked for me.

I bought this vape as a nitch vape, just something inexpensive that I could pocket and mostly use outside doing chores like cutting grass, plowing snow or any other jobs around the homestead or on day excursions. As it turned out its so damn convenient I find I'm using it a lot. Every 3-4 sessions of two four minute heat ups, I charge it. Either in the wall or in my truck or with a small battery pack. It's less a problem than I thought actually.

If you absolutely need more sessions and bigger loads get a mighty. I have one and love it. But for me alone it's a bit too much. I mostly use mine when sharing with other people, my wife mostly. ( although I bought her, her own fury 2) But for me personally, someone with lots of vapes this little F2 is my go to.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
That's good news @VapeKnight! Make sure to try hitting it with the glass accessories early on.

The Fury 2 is my first choice for vaping out just for size and stealth, but honestly I enjoy the denser clouds with the glass mouthpiece and the wpa so home use is where I appreciate the efficiency and effectiveness most.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the hits are more airy than I prefer with the black mouthpiece.

Nephele

As a grower I have all the herb I want even more in fact. I most likely use much less than you, although i have significant medical needs. I just got a new hip as one example. But I don't really use much at all considering. I used to, but using a vape and reading how others can micro dose with great success, and reading studies basically saying the same thing I realized I did not need as much as I thought. It might take some work as in a tolerance break but you can reset your tolerance and if you make the phycological leap that you don't need to get high to have medical benefits you will do great with less. I'm not saying I don't get high, cause I do, but I don't think I have medicate every fifteen minutes either, I just struck a balance that worked for me.

I bought this vape as a nitch vape, just something inexpensive that I could pocket and mostly use outside doing chores like cutting grass, plowing snow or any other jobs around the homestead or on day excursions. As it turned out its so damn convenient I find I'm using it a lot. Every 3-4 sessions of two four minute heat ups, I charge it. Either in the wall or in my truck or with a small battery pack. It's less a problem than I thought actually.

If you absolutely need more sessions and bigger loads get a mighty. I have one and love it. But for me alone it's a bit too much. I mostly use mine when sharing with other people, my wife mostly. ( although I bought her, her own fury 2) But for me personally, someone with lots of vapes this little F2 is my go to.

I hope you feel better soon. I have a ton of issues as well (mostly autoimmune diseases and their complications) and use mj for pain management, insomnia and anxiety but I can only imagine what you are going through. I don't remember the last time I got high. I still feel the body benefits more or less but barely any high. That is because I was chasing the high for way too long and I ruined my tolerance way too much. I also use mj recreational for the past 21 years pretty much every day. I am sure most of the high hitters in this forum can smoke me under the table with enough weed but right now I can't afford more than 2g per day (maybe 3 if I get the really crappy stuff but then again it's really crappy stuff) so I never have enough to get me there. I have made a conscious decision to become a proud microdoser and keep it that way going forward. You are spot on, its mostly psychological. I am on a t-break since yesterday (oh man the struggle is real) and then I will follow the procedure in the video I linked above hoping that it will help speed things along. I am thinking, even if this process is bogus and it doesn't decrease my tolerance considerably, a t-break is a t-break so there will be some benefit.

-----------

Changing the subject: has anyone from the The Netherlands ordered directly from HR? I am trying to figure out how much will I have to pay for customs and stuff. I don't want to buy from vaposhop because they don't have the capsules or the XL WPA that I want and although they will eventually bring it so I can buy it later, I think it's better to support the company directly.

==============

OK OK OK. I posted this a couple of hours ago but everyone has disappeared so I am editing (again) this post because I gotta share....

Drum Roll pleaaaaaase!!!!!!!

Order Confirmation

Thanks for placing your order, you should receive a confirmation email shortly.

I finally ordered my fury! I was gonna do it next week but then I saw on the website that there were only 2 dosing capsules left and I was like "I am grabbing those puppies oh ya!" so I placed my order immediately! The only bummer was that in my hurry I forgot to add 2 in the quantity and I only got one dosing capsule. I went back immediately to see if I could add the other one in my account but it was already sold out. Oh well sharing is caring I guess and I made someone else feel extra lucky as well :)

I got the bubbler and the glass mouthpiece as well.

To all of you who helped me with all my questions and to all of you who had to read through all that newbie stuff for what I imagine was the 146th time, thank you. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Nephele

t break does not work for me, one bowl and it is back to where it was.
2Gr a day would kill me and financially ruin me. Ireland is expensive.
Not sure about the Nederland but for Ireland there was nothing to pay.

Yeah I have the same issue with t-breaks as well, pretty much back to where I was after a day or two, so I haven't taken many of them. This time I will try this method called the Resensitization method or sth like that. I posted a video of it above but the too long didn't watch summary is:

" This method will not completely reboot your system to a virginal state, but it will drop the amount of cannabis you need to use by a very significant amount and only requires a break of a few days.

Start by totally abstaining for two full days. Early in the third day, take just one puff and wait for five minutes. If you feel any effect of the cannabis at all, cease use of it for the day. If you don't feel anything after five minutes, take one more puff and wait another five minutes. Continue this process until you feel even a small amount of effect. Once you hit that point, stop for the day.

Continue this process of puffing, waiting and ceasing as soon as you feel an effect for the next three days. In total there will be four days of this process, after which time you can start resuming normal use. When you resume your normal intake you should require no more than half the amount you were using previously to get the same effect.

This method was developed by Dr. Dustin Sulak, a researcher of the endocannabinoid system who publishes his work publicly through NORML." (source: https://floridamarijuanainfo.org/naturally-reset-tolerance-cannabis/)

I plan to abstain for like a week (if I manage) and start the process with after that. It's a N=1 experiment. I have studied a lot of neuro stuff for my university studies, it it makes sense why this would help up regulate the HTC receptors in the brain faster than a t-break. What makes sense in paper does not mean that will work in our really complex body so I am doing the experiment and see how it goes. Worst case, I have managed about a week of t-break so I will be quite happy for about a day after that. Best case, I manage to become a micro-doser. I will report back on my results and if it works I will spread the word and maybe help someone else around here.

On a separate note, I absolutely :love: Ireland. I lived in Cork as an Erasmus student and it was one of the best 6 months in my life! Is é daoine na hÉireann is fearr! (I am trying to say "Irish people are the best" but there is a great chance that I fumbled that :lol:)

AtomicPB

[Rule breaking content removed]

My capsules arrived last week but I could not test them yet, because my GF has the Fury2 (she lives in another city). But I am with her this weekend and can test them finally. Also got myself some pillholders and already filled the capsules and the holders with those capsules in anticipation of testing them tomorrow ... I guess it's also gonna be nice to see my GF on the weekend. :lol:

As everybody said before they are really tiny. I am really excited to test them. I never used capsules before. Only thing I could imagining to happen over time is that the bottom of the capsules might become lose. When I pushed one a tiny bit, it seemed to give in if I pushed just a little more. I did that since it already looked a little lose. It was just one out of 15 capsules though and the quality of them looks really good.

By the way great service from @HealthyRips.com the capsules and my bend glass stem (could not resist getting one of those as well) arrived only 5 days after I ordered them from Germany.

Have to decide this weekend if I leave the ArGo with my GF in exchange for the Fury2. Both great vapes. Actually, I wanted to write a comparison between the two but did not find the time yet ... I have a vacation in about three weeks and hope to get it finally done then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nephele

Regarding the capsules, I plan to order from amazon.de and deliver to family in Germany and pick it up next month when I visit. Do you think these will work?

[URL]https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B075R5Y2P9/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=ASL5WL3YHRQ1T&psc=1[/URL]

[URL]https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B078HR4D9J/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A282CIVY4X0P53&psc=1[/URL]

Did you also get yours from amazon?

I also found these that I saw from a member here at a previous post (sorry I forgot your name but grateful for the find) and I am getting these for sure but I wanted something aluminium for the abv and such

[URL]https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0154JD1X4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2ZKS1F0FTCH6M&psc=1[/URL] [URL='https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B075R5Y2P9/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=ASL5WL3YHRQ1T&psc=1'] [/URL]

Have an amazing weekend with the gf!

(edited to correct the link)

==============

OK OK OK. I posted this a couple of hours ago but everyone has disappeared so I am editing (again) this post because I gotta share....

Drum Roll pleaaaaaase!!!!!!!

[SIZE=6][B]Order Confirmation[/B][/SIZE]

Thanks for placing your order, you should receive a confirmation email shortly.

I finally ordered my fury! I was gonna do it next week but then I saw on the website that there were only 2 dosing capsules left and I was like "I am grabbing those puppies oh ya!" so I placed my order immediately! The only bummer was that in my hurry I forgot to add 2 in the quantity and I only got one dosing capsule. I went back immediately to see if I could add the other one in my account but it was already sold out. Oh well sharing is caring I guess and I made someone else feel extra lucky as well :)

I got the bubbler and the glass mouthpiece as well.

[B]To all of you who helped me with all my questions and to all of you who had to read through all that newbie stuff for what I imagine was the 146th time, thank you. I really appreciate it.
[/B]
[COLOR=#ff4d4d]You probably saw that above, I messed up! I meant to edit this post but I clicked the wrong message (obviously). When I tried to delete it, the time to edit the message had just expired. FML[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

AtomicPB

Sorry for posting things that are not allowed, will do better in the future.

@Nephele the pillholders you posted look better than mine and are even cheaper.

I got my pillholders from Amazon.de as well. The ones I got were supposed to have an inner diameter of 1,1cm but are almost 2cm ... each one holds 3 capsules.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B0154MX4S8/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have a friend who is doing CNC stuff for a living and I am just finding out if we can make a holder for those capsules. If we manage that and if the costs are managable, perhaps I can make him run a small production for us guys here. Nothing concrete yet though.

You guys have a great weekend as well. :)

b0

Cloudy...
I just got stopped in Gatwick Airport, the fury 2 call their attention.

-Hi sir, can I check his bag?
-Sure darling, can I take a look at the screen and I will help you to find the item you need? Oh! I know what's that, one second.
-What's this sir?
-It's just a vaporizer :)
-ah! OK no problem, you can go :)

Eaaaaasy!

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Why I bought a Fury 2!
ulnmLQH.jpg

Yesterday I spent the entire day wandering around the alpine zone on Mt. Washington. Had my F2 with me with four dosing caps and two tubes, one with fresh flower and one for used(I put identifying marks on the tops with a Sharpie). What a beautiful day. A bit windy and since there's really no place to get out of the wind, I wouldn't have been able to reload without the caps. Pic is from the edge of the Great Gulf headwall, Great Gulf being the largest glacial cirque in the eastern US. Mtns(from left) are Jefferson, second highest mountain in the Northeast, Adams, third highest, and Madison, fifth highest. The wildflowers are Lapland rosebay, a dwarf rhododendron. My photographic specialty is alpine macro landscapes, illustrating wildflowers in their mountain setting. I'm so glad the dosing caps finally arrived.

PS: After a week of daily use, I've learned a few things about the dosing caps: Because of the fine screen, the screen on the mouthpiece never seems to need cleaning. This means you don't really have to dump the cap while its hot, as there is so little debris that gets through to stick on the screen or oven. Other thing is that even very hot caps don't seem to bother the plastic tubes. And these things are small--I've already had one spin out of my hand and disappear(Thank God! it was already used!).

Last edited:

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
First use, first impressions ; I'm planning on testing the vape with loose dry herb from a grinder, small nugs, capsules, the small bubbler, and WPA. As this will most likely be one of my dailies and most likely my go to travel vape, I though I would try it in its basic set up with the normal mouthpiece and loose herb. Heat up time was approx 30 sec to 390 F which is plenty fast enough for its intended use. Draw resistance was minimal and the temperature on the throat was fairly gentle. It only required 3-4 large draws to finish the bowl and the ABV was a beautiful even dark espresso color with no signs of charring. Impressive for such a small and fairly inexpensive unit. With the use of the capsules , It reminds me of my Herbalaire in portable and handheld form. I would guess that using a small nug would further reduce the conduction portion of this vape and any water filtration would increase flavor and reduce heat making it hard to find fault. Isn't it fun to test out new vapes !? As most would agree there is no one vape that is perfect for every occasion, but this exactly what I was looking for to fill a specific need. Tonight, the mini bubbler...

Vitolo

Vaporist
I just got my caps, and tried 1 a few minutes ago.
I got plenty medicated... although I did see a small drop in the thickness of the vapor I exhaled.
I also tried the capsule inserted both ways, and found better performance with the top of capsule facing up.
While I preferred my sessions without the capsule, I do believe that this is a fine solution to make vaping easier for the visually impaired, and those with limited dexterity.
I prefer the sessions without... but they are also a grand solution for a bicyclist that vapes on his run....
or for runners that vape while on the move.
It is hard for one on a bicycle to find a simple place to stop... fill the unit... and then there is the issue of the abv. Just empty them and collect the abv once back home.
A fine addition to the Fury 2 as far as I am concerned.
Not for me at this time, since time is on my hands.. and I do not bicycle... and I enjoy the struggle of grinding and filling... it makes me feel empowered.
I will be recommending the capsules to a few of the patients that were recipients of the Fury 2 units that I was lucky enough to work with thanks to FC members generosity toward the Paying it Forward Fury 2 magic that occurred recently.
All Fury 2 "kits" have been distributed, and every patient that got one uses it as a main portable.
Fury 2 is a very positive chapter in my life.

Top Bottom