• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

has anyone heard of these guys www.healthyrips.com. I purchased the FORCE from them, Works great. Seems like a rebrand. These guys came out with a new product recently, they call it the FURY (http://www.healthyrips.com/store/p1/FURY_Convection_Vaporizer.html) there's only one video on YouTube. It looks promising. But I can't trust that this may just be another rebrand. Has anyone else try the healthy rips fury? Reviews? Thanks fc

I'm awaiting the vivant alternate. The new mouth piece seems promising. And I'm excited for the swappable battery. Will let y'all know how it works

Rebrand video

Last edited by a moderator:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Looks rather interesting even if it's a rebrand , it reminds me the Prima which is a great portable vape. Is there any guy who had already used it around?

PPN,
Looks rather interesting even if it's a rebrand , it reminds me the Prima which is a great portable vape. Is there any guy who had already used it around?

Loos similar! The prima is a conduction unit. The fury claims to be 100%convection. The price for the fury is definitely unheard of for a pure convection unit.

reeefermadness,

RelaxedNow

Their Force is the same as the Fenix/Conductor/whatevertheyrebrandas. Not a bad thing, as I like my EDIT Convector. The really good thing is that they sell mouthpieces, lids, o rings and screens, which I've been unable to find in the U.S.

As to the Fury, I'd be interested, but I'm just getting out of the honeymoon phase with my Mistvape Touch, currently infatuated with the Tubo Evic, and my newvZion will be here in 2 days. All great convection vapes, so I'll wait a while on this one. I do think it would be a good away-from-home unit, if the battery can get one through 2-3 bowls, so I'll be watching this thread.

RelaxedNow,
Reactions: vapen00b
Their Force is the same as the Fenix/Conductor/whatevertheyrebrandas. Not a bad thing, as I like my EDIT Convector. The really good thing is that they sell mouthpieces, lids, o rings and screens, which I've been unable to find in the U.S.

As to the Fury, I'd be interested, but I'm just getting out of the honeymoon phase with my Mistvape Touch, currently infatuated with the Tubo Evic, and my newvZion will be here in 2 days. All great convection vapes, so I'll wait a while on this one. I do think it would be a good away-from-home unit, if the battery can get one through 2-3 bowls, so I'll be watching this thread.

Where can I buy the vzion? Looks awesome.

reeefermadness,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
That video is of the Force/Fenix, it is a video, I found the Youtube source in the HTML source on this page. Weird its not working for me.

The Fury is a rebrand, I purchased a similar clone from Hippie called the Rebel. There is also the Sutra Mini. I hear it is actually conduction and not really convection despite all the claims.

I'll be getting my Fury later today and will do an unboxing video and hopefully usage + first impressions.

Last edited:

Baron23

I found the Youtube source in the HTML source on this page.
Well, care to post the link??? :rolleyes:

I looked at page source and info also but did not quickly see a youtube URL in there and quite frankly gave up.

It may be a video, but he doesn't have it posted correctly as such.

Baron23,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer

I looked at page source and info also but did not quickly see a youtube URL in there and quite frankly gave up.

Its posted correctly I tried reposting it like you should and it might be my chrome browser on this PC but it operated the same way. I'll try again so you can see.

Here is the link - VrcSZ-figPc

Also HealthyRips video of the Fury - kOvn15jNNcM

Baron23

Its posted correctly I tried reposting it like you should and it might be my chrome browser on this PC but it operated the same way. I'll try again so you can see.

Here is the link - VrcSZ-figPc

Also HealthyRips video of the Fury - kOvn15jNNcM

oh wow, thanks....I'm using Firefox and if this video is correctly posted in the code there is either an issue with my browser (which is not happening anywhere else) or an issue when the link is embedded because none of these videos are playable for me.

thanks

Baron23,

Baron23

video posting test

Ok, on edit I see the link there as with the media control code start/stop codes but I won't play for me either and it will not display the menu on right click that I would expect to see.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Ok, on edit I see the link there as with the media control code start/stop codes but I won't play for me either and it will not display the menu on right click that I would expect to see.
Yeah I was super confused as other pages work perfectly fine on the same browser in a different tab.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: Baron23

Baron23

None of the embedded links in this thread work for me either @Baron23 , using Chrome as well. My cursor changes to the little hand like I should be able to start the video but nothing happens.
Yeah, I think its a board issue but may well be wrong.

Baron23,

mephisto

I'm in, lets see if it is indeed convection. Gonna compare it to my new Starry (conduction). My friend @Shit Snacks will be along soon I am thinking. He digs convection vapes too.....

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm in, lets see if it is indeed convection. Gonna compare it to my new Starry (conduction). My friend @Shit Snacks will be along soon I am thinking. He digs convection vapes too.....

But seems this one isn't? I'll wait for your expert opinion (as well as @paytonpenn) before I decide to test these waters though ;)

Shit Snacks,
That video is of the Force/Fenix, it is a video, I found the Youtube source in the HTML source on this page. Weird its not working for me.

The Fury is a rebrand, I purchased a similar clone from Hippie called the Rebel. There is also the Sutra Mini. I hear it is actually conduction and not really convection despite all the claims.

I'll be getting my Fury later today and will do an unboxing video and hopefully usage + first impressions.
I'd really like to see your view on the fury. I've seen your firewood 4 video and enjoyed it. How do you like the firewood. I am looking for a true convection.i own the vaporbrother desktop. And just got the vivant alternate with the new "revamp" cooling lid.

Video is up guys

Text above is a link if the videos still don't work on this page

EDIT:

Here is a link to the Conduction/Convection test, definitely conduction.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT87d2JBOeP/

And another video if you just want usage.

GREAT VIDEO. THANK YOU!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess I will be asking for a refund then, its kinda funny how hard they push the convection word and its just another battery powered oven. Too good to be true. Keep your money, Shitty.....
That sucks. I almost got it to. Thanks to paytonpenn and His quick review

I was using the healthy rips force.it works great but non swappable battery and shitty battery life made it suck. I switched over to the vivant alternate with their "new cap". Been using it for a couple Days now.

I've been looking at firewood 4 and the rasta buddha Tao milaanna. It's full convection. And their new Zion will be a control convection Too I think. They also have bodhi 510. Not sure how that will work I'm assuming convection as well. I just don't know how to go about ordering from them. Or where to order from.

Does anybody out there recommend a portable convection device with swappable batteries? I have a vaporbrother that I can't stop comparing it to

reeefermadness,

elykpeace

exVASted
@paytonpenn you got the unit already?!
Stinks its not convection as advertised but a nice entry level vape for a beginner. I'm still keeping my eye on the haze square tho.

Edit. I can't spell.

elykpeace,
Reactions: stark1
Top Bottom