Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
That sucks. I almost got it to. Thanks to paytonpenn and His quick review

I was using the healthy rips force.it works great but non swappable battery and shitty battery life made it suck. I switched over to the vivant alternate with their "new cap". Been using it for a couple Days now.

I've been looking at firewood 4 and the rasta buddha Tao milaanna. It's full convection. And their new Zion will be a control convection Too I think. They also have bodhi 510. Not sure how that will work I'm assuming convection as well. I just don't know how to go about ordering from them. Or where to order from.

Does anybody out there recommend a portable convection device with swappable batteries? I have a vaporbrother that I can't stop comparing it to

Zion was pre order, Bodhi still is, Milaana can be bought from vaped.com, 420edc.com, and planetvape. All use the same heater technology and basic design, pure on demand convection.

Not at all surprised by results here...

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
HealthyRips is pretty set on that this is convection. They have mentioned it to me and now I am curious.

http://www.healthyrips.com/blog/convection-explained

Hi All! There is a lot of controversy over what actually constitutes 'Convection' vs 'Conduction' in an herbal vaporizer. Convection is when the Heating Element is below the Chamber and heats the air before it enters the Chamber. Conduction is when the Chamber is directly heated and is the Heating Element or 'Oven' that cooks your material. The wave of the future is Convection. Convection does not cook your material - it vaporizes your material with hot air that flows through your material giving you consistent rips and evenly browned ABV. There are also Hybrid vaporizers that have two Heating Elements - one below the Chamber and the second directly heating the Chamber itself.

Our FORCE and FURY are Convection vaporizers - meaning that there is only one Heating Element that is below the Chamber and heats the air before it enters the Chamber. The top of the Heating Element is close - but does not contact the Stainless Steel Chamber - the Chamber will naturally pick up some heat from the Heating Element. This is by design - we have found that this position of the heating element is the perfect sweet spot for the Flavor-to-Massive Cloud ratio. This is - by far - the best design to utilize a 100% Convection Technology in a convection vaporizer system.

Our vaporizers are Convection vaporizers - so do NOT pack your material. Keep it loose - the Hot Air Convection needs to move freely throughout your material - and it never needs to be stirred.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

My Hippie Rebel could have a slightly different design while still claiming 100% convection but I'm just a bit iffy on that.

I'm not trying to cause any trouble or say anything bad about any company I just want to know the correct information. I don't think of this Rebel as pure or 100% convection, its definitely not. Maybe the Fury is though but I just don't see how if its based on an identical design unless components are really that different. The heater is fairly powerful that it could do convection vaping but am I crazy to consider this not pure or 100% convection if there is a heavy amount of radiative heat or excess heat relating to conduction. The air definitely passes through the heater resulting in convection in that aspect.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Cl4ud3

HealthyRips is pretty set on that this is convection. They have mentioned it to me and now I am curious.

Hi All! There is a lot of controversy over what actually constitutes 'Convection' vs 'Conduction' in an herbal vaporizer. Convection is when the Heating Element is below the Chamber and heats the air before it enters the Chamber. Conduction is when the Chamber is directly heated and is the Heating Element or 'Oven' that cooks your material. The wave of the future is Convection. Convection does not cook your material - it vaporizes your material with hot air that flows through your material giving you consistent rips and evenly browned ABV. There are also Hybrid vaporizers that have two Heating Elements - one below the Chamber and the second directly heating the Chamber itself.

Our FORCE and FURY are Convection vaporizers - meaning that there is only one Heating Element that is below the Chamber and heats the air before it enters the Chamber. The top of the Heating Element is close - but does not contact the Stainless Steel Chamber - the Chamber will naturally pick up some heat from the Heating Element. This is by design - we have found that this position of the heating element is the perfect sweet spot for the Flavor-to-Massive Cloud ratio. This is - by far - the best design to utilize a 100% Convection Technology in a convection vaporizer system.

Our vaporizers are Convection vaporizers - so do NOT pack your material. Keep it loose - the Hot Air Convection needs to move freely throughout your material - and it never needs to be stirred.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

My Hippie Rebel could have a slightly different design while still claiming 100% convection but I'm just a bit iffy on that.

I'm not trying to cause any trouble or say anything bad about any company I just want to know the correct information. I don't think of this Rebel as pure or 100% convection, its definitely not. Maybe the Fury is though but I just don't see how if its based on an identical design unless components are really that different. The heater is fairly powerful that it could do convection vaping but am I crazy to consider this not pure or 100% convection if there is a heavy amount of radiative heat or excess heat relating to conduction. The air definitely passes through the heater resulting in convection in that aspect.

What do you guys think?
It depends on what your definitions of conduction and convection are, to me your correct.
I would even go as far as saying I consider a vape that has an oven that heats up significantly from a couple of convection draws to be a hybrid and not true convection. They also stated this with the last vape, the Force (or Fenix, 720, convector take your pick)
I've argued with Healthyrips on another board and I am done with getting involved in how they market and sell their products. It is wrong to me to market a product as true convection if the oven heats itself from proximity of the heater or drawn heat. I know other companies have had issues before marketing themselves as convection when they were not 100%.
Seems now though its the buzz word to sell units.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep

I was using the healthy rips force.it works great but non swappable battery and shitty battery life made it suck. I switched over to the vivant alternate with their "new cap". Been using it for a couple Days now.

I've been looking at firewood 4 and the rasta buddha Tao milaanna. It's full convection. And their new Zion will be a control convection Too I think. They also have bodhi 510. Not sure how that will work I'm assuming convection as well. I just don't know how to go about ordering from them. Or where to order from.

Does anybody out there recommend a portable convection device with swappable batteries? I have a vaporbrother that I can't stop comparing it to

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the battery life on your FORCE - it should last several sessions 60-70 minutes of usage. Try using a different USB cord and a high quality wall charger. Plug it in for 90 minutes and the green battery indicator light should be solid green as well. Contact us directly at HealthyRips@gmail.com. We can replace your FORCE if it is not performing properly.
Thanks! Healthy Rips Team

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

What do you guys think?

Hi paytonpenn, Here is what we replied to you on Reddit :):

Hi Paytonpenn, No worries! We totally get where you are coming from and see your point. This would have to begin with your definition of what a convection vaporizer is. In our opinion, and as we have been stating all along, the FURY is a Convection Vaporizer because it only has a Convection Heating Element - i.e. a single heating element that is below the chamber that heats the air before it enters the chamber. The heated air (convection) flowing through your material is what is vaporizing your material. The top of the heating element is close - but does not contact the stainless steel chamber. The chamber will naturally pick up heat from the convection heating element. We have found that this position of the convection heating element is the perfect sweet spot for the Flavor-to-Massive Cloud ratio - and is the best design to utilize Convection Technology in a convection vaporizer system.

There is nothing attached to - or surrounding the chamber to directly heat it. Therefore - it is definitely not a conduction vaporizer. And can you really call it a hybrid if the chamber is not directly heated? If we thought so - we wouldn’t have a problem calling the FURY a hybrid vaporizer - this is a terminology issue not a performance issue. Call it what you want (we don’t mind :cool: ) - the bottom line is: The FURY has practically on-demand heating (heats in 15 - 20 seconds), it produces massive clouds of tasty vapor (even at low temperatures), it is wrapped in a solid Kirsite unibody and it is RoHS Certified for 100% Health and Safety.
For more details and features of the FURY go to our website store here: http://www.healthyrips.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

All the Best! Healthy Rips Team http://www.healthyrips.com

Well I guess I will be asking for a refund then, its kinda funny how hard they push the convection word and its just another battery powered oven. Too good to be true. Keep your money, Shitty.....
Hi mephisto, sorry that you believe the FURY has a "battery powered oven". Please read our last post - there is only a Convection Heating Element in the FURY.

Thanks! Healthy Rips Team

Last edited by a moderator:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi @HealthyRips.com

welcome aboard and thanks for chiming in.
You're the first company that defines their own conduction and convection theory. It does not matter how many heating elements you have, that's not part of a definition. Hybrids also don't need to have 2 heating elements but have both conduction and convection properties to a certain degree - and that's what counts. Also, I think you have to agree that your design is likely to have a good (major?) amount of radiation that leads to conductive properties of the SS bowl adding conduction.
I have to agree, in the end performance matters (at least to some more than to others. I prefer taste over all) - but as a potential buyer I want to know what I buy and not feel mislead by some fancy 100% convection stuff.. We had that before, so you know where this echo comes from.
Thanks for being here - good to know.

Best of luck

Last edited:

RelaxedNow

I'd suggest you check out the Tubo Evic thread. I think it meets all of the criteria you've listed.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @HealthyRips.com

You're the first company that defines their own conduction and convection theory. It does not matter how many heating elements you have, that's not part of a definition. Hybrids also don't need to have 2 heating elements but have both conduction and convection properties to a certain degree - and that's what counts. Also, I think you have to agree that your design is likely to have a good (major?) amount of radiation that leads to conductive properties of the SS bowl adding conduction.
I have to agree, in the end performance matters (at least to some more than to others. I prefer taste over all) - but as a potential buyer I want to know what I buy and not feel mislead by some fancy 100% convection stuff.. We had that before, so you know where this echo comes from.

Best of luck
Hi Vapen00b, Thank you for your thoughtful and kind words - much appreciated.
We want to represent our vaporizers in the most accurate way - we have felt that calling them hybrids could be deceptive because there is nothing attached to the chamber to heat it directly. These are not chamber oven cooking vaporizers (not that there is anything wrong with that) - the heated air is what is vaporizing your material. But we definitely understand where you are coming from and we want you to know that we are listening. We will have a team meeting about this and discuss these concerns. We really don't have a problem with the hybrid terminology regardless :)

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
IDK how similar to the Prima is the heating system /overall design but there is definitly a good amount of convection in the Prima even if it's more a conduction vape.
I love my Prima but the size is slightly on the big side, the shape of the Fury added to the small size would be very nice for stealth rips on the go...

How long is the charging time? cause if battery life is short but charging time is fast it would be a less big issue...

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
IDK how similar to the Prima is the heating system /overall design but there is definitly a good amount of convection in the Prima even if it's more a conduction vape.
I love my Prima but the size is slightly on the big side, the shape of the Fury added to the small size would be very nice for stealth rips on the go...

How long is the charging time? cause if battery life is short but charging time is fast it would be a less big issue...
Hi PPN, The battery is a 1600 mAh Lithium Polymer (LiPo). It charges in 60-90 minutes and lasts numerous sessions - about 60-70 minutes of actual usage. For more information please click here: http://www.healthyrips.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html or email us at: HealthyRips@gmail.com

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

What do you guys think?

I agree with you @paytonpenn and @vapen00b. My Healthy rip force produce some good clouds, and Vapes my material completely. The website claims it's 100%convection.But Im lead to believe it's a conduction/convection hybrid after use, even if their heating element is not outter chamber walls. And only under the bowl. The chamber walls still heats up the material as soon as start up. My material starts to vaporize. Before any draws are taken(so much for discreetness(vapor leakage is a waste too) Healthy rips has great costumer service and email me back fast.They email me there same stuff about theIr special sweet spot for the heater. From what I've read about the fury and force/force rebrand, and experience from my"100% pure convection force" I doubt the fury is pure convection too if the force was claim to be pure convection. I was bum on The device And false advertisement.

I'd suggest you check out the Tubo Evic thread. I think it meets all of the criteria you've listed.

Thanks! I'll check out . I just found out about rbt. How do you guys feel about their claim to pure on demand convection. Will I have vapor leakage from initial start like the force. Im looking for discreetness and pure on demand convection to save material? There Healthy rips force makes me feel like I have to speed smoke so I'm not wasting leaking vapors. I'll stay away from the fury for now too, I think it may work the same as their force since they claim the force to be convection only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

Thanks! I'll check out . I just found out about rbt. How do you guys feel about their claim to pure on demand convection. Will I have vapor leakage from initial start like the force. Im looking for discreetness and pure on demand convection to save material? There Healthy rips force makes me feel like I have to speed smoke so I'm not wasting leaking vapors. I'll stay away from the fury for now too, I think it may work the same as their force since they claim the force to be convection only.

RBT vapes are 100% pure convection on demand, no constant cooking like session conduction and hybrid portables. Think of on demand vapes like a pipe, and session vapes like a joint... There are many good options that are pure convection without any constant cooking, but most are smaller scale operations and more manual technique driven vs these Chinese made automatic options

RBT vapes are 100% pure convection on demand, no constant cooking like session conduction and hybrid portables. Think of on demand vapes like a pipe, and session vapes like a joint... There are many good options that are pure convection without any constant cooking, but most are smaller scale operations and more manual technique driven vs these Chinese made automatic options
Does the type of wood effect taste? I would assume so. What do you guys recommend?

Who's tried the firewood 4? Its not on demand convection but it claims to be pure convection. Does anyone know if there is any vapor leakage from conduction being created by the convection heating element?

Last edited:
reeefermadness,
Reactions: duff

Shit Snacks

Does the type of wood effect taste? I would assume so. What do you guys recommend?

Who's tried the firewood 4? Its not on demand convection but it claims to be pure convection. Does anyone know if there is any vapor leakage from conduction being created by the convection heating element?

That is also pure convection on demand... Tubo Evic and MistVape Touch are as well... Maple is most neutral and most common, but mostly it does not affect taste. Some people notice subtle woodiness, but its not necessarily common. Best to take these questions to the respective threads though, that's where you'll learn the most and it's actually off topic here...

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @HealthyRips.com

Best of luck

Hi Again vapen00b,

We have discussed this with our development team and this is what we concluded: The heating element is below the chamber and heats the air to the designated temperature before it enters the chamber (as you draw) this is the convection technology that is utilized in both the FORCE and the FURY. The convection heating element does not come in direct contact with the chamber - this supports our claims that our vaporizers are convection vaporizers. However, the stainless steel chamber does pick up heat from the convection heating element and heats up to approximately 300 degrees F - we concede that this will give you a slight hybrid effect. We can assure you that the technology in our vaporizers is convection technology. With that said - we don't want anyone to feel misled by our terminology - so please understand that the chamber does reach approximately 300 degrees F and some will consider that to be hybrid technology.

If it best suits the vaporizer community - we will change our terminology to: A combination of full hot air convection heating along with a radiant conduction effect giving you the most efficient vaporization from the very first draw.

The performance of our vaporizers is amazing regardless of the terminology. Here is a FORCE video review that was just released:
Notice when Danielle and Bean show the ABV - how perfectly and evenly browned it is. This is very consistent with both the FORCE and the FURY - your material never burns - never needs to be stirred and has perfectly browned ABV every time.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
http://www.healthyrips.com

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Well my Rebel broke pretty quick. Sent it back and hopefully should be seeing the replacement in a few days.

I wanted to mention I was doing convection tests before it died and will continue when my new unit comes in.

The convection test is to see how much production I can get on the heat ups. I was getting good results before my unit stopped working so I am expecting this to be a good unit if you just want to turn on get a quick rip and turn off. There shouldn't be much conduction or radiative heat in play when used like this.

This is also one of the most even extractors Ive ever had.

Hi Again vapen00b,

We have discussed this with our development team and this is what we concluded: The heating element is below the chamber and heats the air to the designated temperature before it enters the chamber (as you draw) this is the convection technology that is utilized in both the FORCE and the FURY. The convection heating element does not come in direct contact with the chamber - this supports our claims that our vaporizers are convection vaporizers. However, the stainless steel chamber does pick up heat from the convection heating element and heats up to approximately 300 degrees F - we concede that this will give you a slight hybrid effect. We can assure you that the technology in our vaporizers is convection technology. With that said - we don't want anyone to feel misled by our terminology - so please understand that the chamber does reach approximately 300 degrees F and some will consider that to be hybrid technology.

If it best suits the vaporizer community - we will change our terminology to: A combination of full hot air convection heating along with a radiant conduction effect giving you the most efficient vaporization from the very first draw.

The performance of our vaporizers is amazing regardless of the terminology. Here is a FORCE video review that was just released:
Notice when Danielle and Bean show the ABV - how perfectly and evenly browned it is. This is very consistent with both the FORCE and the FURY - your material never burns - never needs to be stirred and has perfectly browned ABV every time.

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team
I think changing the product description would be helpful to others. I was mislead when I recieved my force.
I Would consider my force to be a hybrid. after packing my material loosely. You guys email me telling me the material is not heated unless you take a draw from it. Vapor leakage sucks when I'm not ready to take a draw.

I was really bum when on start up with my force, the Material Vapes immediately, after leaving it in the bowl for the entire 5 mins cycle without any draws taken from it. The material looks like it had a couple draws taken from it.

i feel with my force. I have to speed vape like with any other kind of Conduction and hybrids.Massive cloud, good taste, easy maintenance, but not"true" on demand convection.

reeefermadness,
Reactions: vapen00b

elykpeace

exVASted
I know your new @reeefermadness however this discussion is on the fury not the force most of the vids your posting are for the older model could be confusing.

@HealthyRips.com so basically the fury and force the same unit? Idk how abv from the force can be compared to the fury If they are diff units.. maybe post some vids of fury in action .... Seeing this is a discussion of the "new" fury/rebel/sutra...

I know your new @reeefermadness however this discussion is on the fury not the force most of the vids your posting are for the older model could be confusing.

@HealthyRips.com so basically the fury and force the same unit? Idk how abv from the force can be compared to the fury If they are diff units.. maybe post some vids of fury in action .... Seeing this is a discussion of the "new" fury/rebel/sutra...
Fuck! Sorry for going off topic again.. thought my experience with the force would be helpful. Thanks for the heads up guys!!

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@elykpeace Thank you for your question! The FURY and the FORCE have the same Convection Technology and share the same basic Convection Heating Element (if it's not broken - don't fix it). We have adjusted both units to perform in the same way - so the ABV is just as evenly & perfectly browned in the FURY as in the FORCE. We have review videos for the FURY being produced as we speak. The FORCE has some of the same properties - but is much different than the units in these videos that people have been posting in this thread - as we have established on another forum with pictures and videos that you can see here: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/15290.

However, like you said, this discussion is about the FURY - we will start a new discussion about the FORCE soon. The FURY does not have the dual modes like the FORCE - but it does have exact temperature control. They both produce a massive amount of quality vapor - even at low temperatures.

All the Best! Healthy Rips Team

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi @HealthyRips.com , there is already a thread for the Force and rebrands (in the unreleased portable section... I think...) ... I think it's called the Titanic or something like that.

PPN,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi @PPN , We remember the FORCE getting lumped into the middle of a discussion about other vaporizers and some pictures and videos of their internals...but they do not look the same as the internals of our FORCE (as you can see by clicking the link we posted earlier). But again - this is the FURY thread and there is not a dedicated FORCE thread. We will start a new post with pictures and videos that demonstrate the differences between our FORCE design and the base model design (presumably the fenix based on the posted videos & pictures). We also have a surprise to announce - we will post all of this in a new FORCE thread in the next day or so.

Please stay on topic with this discussion on the FURY as advised by others - discussing two different vaporizers on the same thread could get confusing :)

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@kaisersosay415 We value your opinion very much - but please consider the following:

The goal of our Healthy Rips company is to provide High-End Convection vaporizers that everyone can afford. The build quality and performance of the FURY is what you would expect to find in vapes that are $200 - $300+. The FURY has a Kirsite Alloy body, Isolated Stainless Steel Air Path & Chamber, Digital Temperature control and a Glass Vapor Path - see below for the full list of features:

The FURY has the following features:
  • Precise digital temperature control
  • Temperature range from 320F - 430F
  • Glass Vapor Path
  • Kirsite Unibody
  • Low Draw Resistance
  • 15 - 20 Second Heat-up time (almost on-demand vapor)
  • Isolated Air Path - Food Grade Stainless Steel
  • Food Grade Stainless Steel Chamber
  • Standard USB Charging with Wall Charger Included
  • Charges in 75 - 90 minutes
  • EVE Class A 1600 mAh Lithium Polymer battery (won't explode)
  • Provides approximately 60-70 minutes of battery use per charge
  • 4 minute auto shut-off protection
  • RoHS Certified for 100% Health and Safety
  • One year free replacement warranty
  • Lifetime 1/2 price replacement warranty
We feel that the FURY is an extreme value - especially compared to some of the recently released vaporizers that are poorly designed and manufactured with sub-par materials that have been giving people troubles like melting plastic, cracking and low battery life.
The FURY is a high-end vaporizer - the vapor production is clean, healthy and gives you massive clouds. All for only $139 including free USA shipping.

Please also read what over 90 Verified Purchasers are saying about our vaporizers here: https://trustspot.io/store/Healthy-Rips

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is there anybody able to confirm that statment please: Fury is it a full convection vape as claimed by the manufacturer?

I have serious doubts...

Top Bottom