Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Teedub

I charged it, did a couple of burn-off's and that bitch has been hit. Politely of course :) Yeah Bubbler hits on the couch lol

It is a really nice simple little vape, like a mini mighty.

Max temp hits with the ss pad in the bottom works sweet for mini load.

The timer shutoff encourages me to not slack off.

Time for more testing!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Fuck me I just combusted a load on max temp arghhhhhhh. Kinda impressed at the power though. That was with the unit pre heat soaked.

Cherried up the mouth piece good and stinky eww

That is weird. I have never once combusted with my F2.
I wonder if the ss pad on the bottom had something to do with it.
You really don’t need a spacer with the Fury. It works well with smaller loads. But if you want to use the spacer give it a shot on top of the herbs instead.
If combustion continues, you should reach out to HR.

Enjoy your couch bubbles!

Teedub

That combustion was actually with a full load no spacer pad.

The mp reeks now, I have washed it with iso and pbw several times but its in there good. I wish I got a spare mp now lol!

Oven has some staining down one side, its coming off slowly with iso and q-tips but prob need to try some magic eraser on it.

I think when I had the pad at the bottom it was reducing the heat flow up through the material , because the load is further away from the heater. It was more out of experimentation than anything. Above, below, without I try it all haha.

The max temp on the unit's is now 430f/221c I have a hazy memory of it being less than that when they originally came out. Was that an upgrade or is my memory toast?

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Ha! Keep up the testing, it’s all for science!

As far as I can remember, the temp has always topped out at 430F. (I have one from 1st shipment on F2, can’t speak for F1).

Did you take the MP apart before cleaning? I wouldn’t normally recommend so early on, but if the combustion taste is strong that would definitely help.
But again, you may want to reach out to @HealthyRips.com on the combustion. They are always very responsive/helpful.

OF

I think it's fair to say combustion of cannabis is not possible in a correctly functioning 'closed loop' vape. That is one where the temperature is sensed and heating automatically controlled based on that. Not possible, unlike with 'open loop' (no feedback) VM, VG, MFLB, VapCap and so on where the user controls the heat.

The same is true for Solo, Iolite, FM, DaVinci, and the rest of that class. And FIERCE, of course.

I see only two possible reasons this can happen with an individual F2, either it's not really 'pure herb' (other things, say solvents, combust at lower temperatures and could provide extra heat to get the herb to burn) or the unit is out of calibration (which should show up as unexpectedly dark ABV at usual temperatures?

The OP should consider returning it and the rest of us not worry about it happening with our vapes as I see it.

OF

MetalGeek

Good on ya, as they say. Testing to determine what results are BEST FOR YOU is important.

I pity the folks that 'read it on the web' and get opinions on what is best to follow. Not because they understand what's going on, but simply because they 'found it on the web' (as often as not from some clown not even using his real name.....).

OF

I've been experimenting with my F2. I'm pretty THC sensitive and I micro-dose for Clinical Anxiety and RLS with high CBD flower in the 1:1 - 2.5-1 range. I do have some nice Dream Queen that I use from time to time. Since this is my first Vape I'm relearning how to medicate :argh: The F2 is much more subtle vs. smoking out of a bong or bubbler in every way: how hard it comes on, the overall feel, and taste. The difficult part for me is that its also a different kind of effect and the temps vary that a great deal. At 340-550 the effects of the CDB flower is very low. if I go over 400 and use the WPA its much more stony/smoking feeling. I'll figure it out, just will take time and patience to find my sweet spots. Thanks to everyone who recommended F2 and to HR for making a fantastic product, especially the dosing capsules, those are fucking :rockon:af.

OF

I just joined the fury gang. Need to work some level.of cooling insert for the mouthpiece i find it a little hot with the stock one. Other than that awesome vape! Stoked

Welcome aboard. Good machine for sure.

Not a lot can be done about hot vapor within the stock package. You need a bigger stem to address that really. The bent one being my favorite, although some guys use the WPA dry. I haven't tried the small WT, and assume it works, but that's a lot of glass......

Part of the irritation we feel is not so much it's hot (there's really very little heat energy in gases) but the dryness of it? Much relief comes from adding moisture in so it doesn't dry up your throat. For this I've used either a damp piece of cotton (think old tee shirt) in the chamber above the gasket and screen. Better still a couple of damp (all cotton) pipe cleaners, these guys being my favorite:
https://www.amazon.com/Dills-Regula...548334046&sr=8-3&keywords=dills+pipe+cleaners

Avoid Arts and Crafts store versions and any colored ones, stick to pure cotton and steel wire. Fold up a couple and stuff them in then either drip some water in to be absorbed or (my favorite) flush it under the sink and shake out as much water as you can before replacing the gasket and vaping on. Sip slowly, so you give the water a chance to evaporate (which cools it down like a 'swamp cooler' does your house) and adds that wonderful moisture back.

Works with (at least some) other vapes too.

Regards to all.

OF

C No Ego

Ok, so a year and 2 months in I literally wore my Fury2 out! used daily as a driver leaving my few other vapes put away... that little WPA just calls.... anyway, Fury2 hooked me up with brand new unit fro half price lifetime... back in action with a brand new Fury2... honestly I have no desire to use anything else... used the haze V3 a few days lately and that thing is a conduction Beast going through all my Herb LOL. this little Fury2 lends itself to smaller loads, less tolerance and overall more enjoyment of the High.
Thanks @HealthyRips.com

shredder

Ok, so a year and 2 months in I literally wore my Fury2 out! used daily as a driver leaving my few other vapes put away... that little WPA just calls.... anyway, Fury2 hooked me up with brand new unit fro half price lifetime... back in action with a brand new Fury2... honestly I have no desire to use anything else... used the haze V3 a few days lately and that thing is a conduction Beast going through all my Herb LOL. this little Fury2 lends itself to smaller loads, less tolerance and overall more enjoyment of the High.
Thanks @HealthyRips.com

Even though we know they would take care of us, it's still nice to hear. Was it the battery that went?

C No Ego

Even though we know they would take care of us, it's still nice to hear. Was it the battery that went?
the off button stopped turning it off and the heat was adjusting straight to high heat point setting after the unit was used a while and hot ... the buttons started getting less solid sounding when you clicked ETC... My Girl to used the unit some so it was used a whole damn lot for over a year... the old one still works just probably is not as safe as when it worked correctly

OF

the off button stopped turning it off and the heat was adjusting straight to high heat point setting after the unit was used a while and hot ... the buttons started getting less solid sounding when you clicked ETC...

Dollars to doughnuts it's a jammed 'up' switch. If you hold that button down, that's what happens (climbs to the top and ignores the big button. A common fault in computer controlled stuff. Most software 'reads' both the make (down) and break (up) of keys (which is why you can hit and hold the shift key on your computer to get all caps).

I just tried on mine, and got those results.

Your computer keyboard (which has it's own microprocessor) sends 'XX key down' when it 'debounces' the key going down then 'XX key up' when it senses/decodes that. The 3 key keyboard is no doubt treated similarly by F2 (it needs to debounce......).

Switches are mechanical and therefore high up on the 'likely to fail eventually' list. More so since your's were 'getting dicey'.

Fiddling with the key (and cleaning carefully around it) might have 'fixed it'? I bet the next one will be at least as likely to serve well over time. Thanks for the information, reassuring to know it wasn't a battery, heater or computer problem.

OF

C No Ego

Dollars to doughnuts it's a jammed 'up' switch. If you hold that button down, that's what happens (climbs to the top and ignores the big button. A common fault in computer controlled stuff. Most software 'reads' both the make (down) and break (up) of keys (which is why you can hit and hold the shift key on your computer to get all caps).

I just tried on mine, and got those results.

Your computer keyboard (which has it's own microprocessor) sends 'XX key down' when it 'debounces' the key going down then 'XX key up' when it senses/decodes that. The 3 key keyboard is no doubt treated similarly by F2 (it needs to debounce......).

Switches are mechanical and therefore high up on the 'likely to fail eventually' list. More so since your's were 'getting dicey'.

Fiddling with the key (and cleaning carefully around it) might have 'fixed it'? I bet the next one will be at least as likely to serve well over time. Thanks for the information, reassuring to know it wasn't a battery, heater or computer problem.

OF
Thanks man, I had swabbed a bit of iso around them to help but to no avail... I simply wore those little buttons out LOL. it is so great to have a new one, I can have VAS and stay with just one vape for now I like it so much

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Don't soak the fury MP section in ISO. The black plastic doesn't fare well and the colour gets streaky. Try jut to ISO the inside with cotton buds or some such. (also never come even close to combustion with the fury)

hinglemccringleberry

Ive realized that the best way to use this vape is to forget all temps below 380.
I used to do a bunch of temp stepping from 330-370 but was having to take 30 second draws and was still underwhelmed with the performance and effects. Once I started going straight to 390-400 on a fresh bowl, the Fury was like "POW! Right in the kisser!!!" And the flavor was still nice.
I will make a quick stop at 330 for that initial flavor draw, but its allll about 400 on this vape.
This is with the glass stem btw. I dont use the F2 mouthpiece.

Last edited:
Top Bottom