• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Heady Glass Appreciation

ManFlies352

what a stunner @ManFlies352 !!
Those colors pop and I dig the angle on that bent neck!

I have really fallen in love with my ADR, particularly the barrel mouthpiece. IMO that mouthpiece is so emblematic of Evol, makes his work so immediately identifiable and it just feels so good on the fit.

...I won't lie @Shit Snacks , it was fucking tough to drop this amount of coin on one piece, but I don't regret it. Nearly all my other rigs are collecting dust unless the ADR is being cleaned.

I ended up selling a few very sentimental ExtremeFlight and 3DHobbyShop airplanes to pay for this one without coming out of pocket, but am glad I did.
Agreed on the price. Definitely hesitant and even after I bought it I immediately had buyers’ remorse. What if im super disappointed and spent this kind of cash?

Luckily after my session tonight, my doubts are gone. It’s a lot of money, but the quality is apparent immediately and if I’m planning for this to my main rig for the foreseeable future, that’s many years of really enjoying it.

By the way, do you have a hard case or anything you store your ADR in? Curious if I should be getting one for the Eclipse.

Texus

Definitely hesitant and even after I bought it I immediately had buyers’ remorse. What if im super disappointed and spent this kind of cash?
Yeah. I jumped in the car when I realized that I had a chance to try Evols hands-on locally. But if the colors aren't blowing me away I'm not gonna swallow an almost $700 difference (!?!). Or even $3-400 it would have been without that sale. But that shop had enough beautiful stuff that I figure I'll get something from them eventually. What they had that really really blew me away visually and in terms of airflow was their Avant Garde glass. Other than some concern about cleaning I love love loved this reverse beaker:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Definitely hesitant and even after I bought it I immediately had buyers’ remorse. What if im super disappointed and spent this kind of cash?
Check out the Evol Empire Appreciation & Sales group on FB... they seem to be a nice group [from those I have interacted with] and the group tends to recognize the value in re-sales.

I wish I was going to find steeper discounts on used micro Bio-Hazard or Bio-Meyer, but even on the secondary market they maintain $2-4k price tags.

...Regarding case, TheGlassStation hooked me up with a matching Orange Pelican case with everything perfectly cut out for the ADR. Admittedly, I keep mine elsewhere but can't resist opting for a case at this price point. At some point, it will be used during a move, or for shipping, or less likely for long term storage.

Texus

Exceptional timing for me getting out of FC jail for getting salty in Angus thread. EVOL Has Landed.

Oh man thought I dug the airflow when just testing with water, damnnnn when actual vapor is flowing through that Eclipse!!! Such an easy pleasant pull. But here's where it really kicks in. Nothing else changing in my recent patterns lately. Mostly rocking B0 at 585 through my scalloped Rick Bird Barry Milkball. And no change in flower. But the amount of effortless vapor I got caught me by surprise. And hit me soooo hard. I am rocked.

Comparison with the latest Cloud Connesieur glass by @iDRINKBLEACH coming in a few days. Just got tracking number.

Texus

I can't believe how hard this hits relative to its size. Just a remarkable piece. This and the Milkballer are incredible.

Texus,

ManFlies352

Exceptional timing for me getting out of FC jail for getting salty in Angus thread. EVOL Has Landed.

Oh man thought I dug the airflow when just testing with water, damnnnn when actual vapor is flowing through that Eclipse!!! Such an easy pleasant pull. But here's where it really kicks in. Nothing else changing in my recent patterns lately. Mostly rocking B0 at 585 through my scalloped Rick Bird Barry Milkball. And no change in flower. But the amount of effortless vapor I got caught me by surprise. And hit me soooo hard. I am rocked.

Comparison with the latest Cloud Connesieur glass by @iDRINKBLEACH coming in a few days. Just got tracking number.
Pictures!!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Yeah, I wish I could afford a Mini-BioHazard or Mini-BioMeyer... until then I will enjoy the fuck out of the ADR.

Really excited to see what else drops out of this new Session Series, I'll always be eager to see more affordable Evols.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
New tempting discovery...

Also don't forget you can message Curated Flame through Instagram to order anything you see there, like these wacky guys:
Screenshot-20230106-114931.png

Screenshot-20230109-201606.png

This too and much much more...
Screenshot-20230109-141643.png

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

New tempting discovery...

All right, which of you combustion fuckers snagged it?!?

Worked up the courage to message him on Instagram and ask if the $185 price was flexible, but it already sold! Through the website, and yes flexible, because it went for 125 plus shipping lol damnit I'm happy someone scored, even more so if it was thanks to my post, although I am a little jealous now!

I mean it's for the best still more than I should be spending I suppose and really should not be adding more glass to the collection haha only myself to blame for missing out :|:lol::ko:

Shit Snacks

Updog selling several items on his Instagram here is a sampling:

That angler fish above, and another one, are still available btw, along with several floating recyclers (single uptake and dual uptake, one with extra sea life on the outside too) variety of colors and styles, also plenty of other types of pieces including his conical recyclers... All are available at a discount I believe since they were from the Vegas show recently? So I couldn't resist this one to temporarily replace my broken one until I have him fix it, love this serendipity color:
Screenshot-20230116-172318.png

Just send him a message via the above!

Shit Snacks

That's such a georgeous little beauty ... me thinks I must have one :science:

Yes! That was the one I was interested in the color, but I like the UCR style more, so I had to snag when he told me he had Serendipity UCR available too! Hit him up dude, he will give you a great deal too I'm sure :tup:

Edit to Add: that he is offering some nice mystery box bundles:
Screenshot-20230117-185217.png

Meanwhile Curated Flame posted these two heady beauties, remember you can hit them up on Instagram to see and order anything!
Screenshot-20230117-163721.png

Screenshot-20230117-163647.png

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I got my UCR yesterday and it is so gorgeous, super tiny in person however, even smaller than my previous one, very nice detailed work though with great function!

Meanwhile ZombieNeilCoe (who made my horn&tail bubbler from curated flame and that crazy upright hand bubbler another member bought) is doing a giveaway on his Instagram for an incredible looking hand pipe (if I win my plan is to use it with silicone for vapes since it does not have a standard connection) check it out:
Screenshot-20230121-133753.png

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
That is the mouthpiece i have been thinking about! Great minds think alike, clearly!!

Haze Mister,

coolbreeze

I need some GASinex
Or some Canadian Customs: I was recently thwarted in purchasing an awesome little rig by the 60-40 odds of it making it through customs, according to the seller. I woulda had this (sob):
s44922_5000x.jpg

Probably just as well, a 10mm downstem can be limiting, but I love these little dab rigs for vapes that make flavors. They seem to cool really well, too.

Top Bottom