Headshop Review

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
what extract u order? from what i know lactuca virosa is a mild sedative, im not sure how strong it is with extracts, but it has no real action on the mu opioid receptor
tell us how it is when u get it :)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I will, report back seeing i'm gonna try vaping it, i'm getting a small resin block, a bottle of extract tincture( should i evaporate that anyone?) and fresh wild lettuce bud, i'll try it straight, with good bud's or Hash oil (little bit's this time :brow:)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
can an oZy get ALL of thier catalogue, do i need to take Precautions with the mail from them with some stuff?

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha I'm curious I did'nt try those one ....dont forget to review for us :D I'll probably review the kratom vaporization during the week end ;) I'll keep you up

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice C_D i'm curious about kratom :), i'm looking @ a salvia tissue @ everyonedoesit, & i'm tempted man i'd like to know what an ozy's got to say about mailing that thing in :ninja:

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
Cannabudz said:
can an oZy get ALL of thier catalogue, do i need to take Precautions with the mail from them with some stuff?
I'm not sure. Ask 'em. I just know I've heard zero complaints and lots of :tup: about everyonedoesit.

max,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Cool max i'll send them an email and enquire about the thing's im interested in, @ least i can have a bit of faith with the :tup: from other's xp. :)

Cannabudz,

SuperTorch

I've bought through EDIT and they do rock, but latley that are out of all the cool mini waterpipes and haven't restocked for like 3 months now. I just placed my first order through GrassCity they have a really small mini bong 4in tall that I can't wait to use with my VaporStar. I'll report back on their service and If the bongs seem nice I bought 4 different types (I went overboard for the free shipping).

I bought 3 of these plus a few other mini bongs.. http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/molmini.html

SuperTorch,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
He He , i was watching custom's doing there thing on tele (OZ) last night, very "Entertaining" for aussie's they pointed out the obvious keeping an eye out for mr "smith" etc , or suspicious articles and the thought occured to me of couse, that those not greedy for seed,s etc might not have much trouble after all, the mail i got the other day would have looked like a grain of sand on a beach, In fact One could be pleasantly surprised if sort of expecting it to not get through :)

WWW Rocks

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom