Headshop Review

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi all,
I just decide to make a new topic on the headshop (online or offline) cause some of them pissing me off LOL and I was thinking that maybe it woul be cool to review them this way if other member wanna buy something they 'll know where to buy so feel free to post your review here

My first review will go to www.rollies.com , this head shop have a huge selection of item but the poorest customer service that I have ever try , it make like 2 week that I have order a new tube and the only thing that I know is they recieve my paymant but since I had no news ,dont know if it's back order or they are just lazy... but it did not take 2 week to packed a bong ....they also seem unable to send any email , I ask them some question about some item and never get email back ...I'll wait to get my order befor give them a bad rate but it really bad looking ,cause for now the only thing that i can say is buy your stuff anywere else exepte if they are the only to get what you want ...

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Bah that sucks. I don't understand how some online companies can provide such poor service. I haven't ordered from any online headshops... a couple things from ebay, but at least there you can check the seller's ratings.

Hope you get your stuff.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ya your right, I always try to find what I want from ebay but this time rollies was the only canadian seller to have a 12 inch beaker style tube with ice & ash catcher with diffused downstem (YUMMM) so I make my order with rollies ....but damn ?! this is for sure the last time I order from rollies , I can understand if they are too bussy to ship my gear but damn e-mail me just to dont make me paranoy...

Clear_Dome,

ozwiz

owner Vaporiser World NOW live Australia
www.everyonedoesit.co.uk I've found have a great range of products & excellent service. Living in oz we have no real choice apart from o/s online head shops. This 1 I've found to be good .:)

ozwiz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I just watch on www.rollies.com the more asked question and I found '' When my order will be ship'' the answer was some where between 2 to 5 week after paymant clear .....?! wtf is that .....they also said this is lil longer than other companie .........:mad: be sure that this is the last time that I buy some thing from rollies ....5 week ?! it just dont make any sence , most of the other store will ship like 2-3day after paymant clear ...anyway there is nothing I can do so i'll wait like a nut.....(now that pissing me off cause i'm french canadian and I can't tell exacly what I feel but I'm in TABARNAK )

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
2 to 5 weeks to ship?

Tabarnak is the right word. :| Calisse!

That's probably how long it takes for ozwiz to get his stuff shipped to Australia. :/

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
damn I just get email by some one from rollies (after 3 week of waiting maybe 4 ..) to tell me that I dont get my cash steal , and that my order will MAYBE be sent in 2 WEEK ?! wtf is that ....so I'll probably recive my tube in 3 week (incl the shipping time) LOL so for 5-6week I'm sure that some one had the time to blow me a custom one during this time ?! anyway I just dont shit on him cause I dont get my order ...LOL but as soon as I get my tube I'll tell them to go @$%$ thereself ....

Clear_Dome,

ozwiz

owner Vaporiser World NOW live Australia
Hey yeah that's a joke I use that uk site everyone does it & get my stuff within 7 usually 10 days at the max.::/
vtac said:
2 to 5 weeks to ship?

Tabarnak is the right word. :| Calisse!

That's probably how long it takes for ozwiz to get his stuff shipped to Australia. :/

ozwiz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah I know everyone does it but was searching for some gear stuff ....but damn LOL this is a joke if you recieve your stock within 10 days and me within 5 weeks ( shippin in the same country for me) :( I'm proud to say that this is crap cause maybe some of you will buy anywere else ....

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
they still did nt ship it :disgust:... this is the worst online transaction that I have made !but i'm not worry about my cash canadien mail have got anti-thief system soo ....but that still pissing me of for 6 week now and it still dont ship :mad: .....#%?%#? I'm just more mad cause I broke my downstem on my other gear soo I cant vap throut water grrr

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I pay with MO I think is 149$ or 159$CAD what is more than decent for a 12inch beaker 7mm thick pirex ...they have really good price but ?! damn 0 service ..

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Clear_Dome said:
I pay with MO I think is 149$ or 159$CAD what is more than decent for a 12inch beaker 7mm thick pirex ...they have really good price but ?! damn 0 service ..
The only explanation is that they're selling products they don't have in stock. After they get an order they have to order the product from a distributor and wait for it. If they can't or won't have it drop shipped straight from the distributor to you, then you have the long wait.

An online vape dealer (vapedaddy.com) is apparently operating this way too. Very good prices-the best I've found on Space Case grinders and scales, but it takes several weeks to get delivery. If you're in a hurry to get the product it's probably best to check with the vendor to make sure it's in stock and they can ship right away.

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah this is exacly what they do but if you took a look a there page you'll see that there is a tone of product and they have nothing in stock ....the guy email me and told me that they go to one or two distributor by week so this is why it is so long .....but this is not a reason to reply to a email after 2-3 week or ?! you I feel like I have been thiefe ....

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yeah, not stocking products is one thing and they do mention that. Taking 3 weeks to reply to an email on the other hand... :disgust:

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
I agree. Online sellers should give an email response within 24 hrs. Several weeks is totally unacceptable. Rollies should go to the top of the list of 'Dealers to Avoid'.

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I buy almost all my stuff on the net ...and rollies.com give me the worst service (not only for head shop but among all e-shop that I have try ...) now what piss me off is that I can ask for refund ?! i dont wanna have wait 6 week for nothing ....I just hope they are legit and will send me my stuff :disgust:

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
A big ups to my headshop The Cosmic Corner . They dont have a big online cateloge ... but I showed them my VG today and they were bery imrpessed and have hooked me up with a glass bong kit to convert my VG to a water filtered system. (see the portable vap thread).

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I finaly got news !!! after emailing directly gear ! they told me that they contact rollies ....rollies contact me back and told me that they ship my bong towmorow and was sorry for delay ....soo anyway it's better then loose 150$ WHAT IS RIDICULUS PRICE FOR THE BONG !!! it's cool cause when I 've talk to gear staff they told somethink look like they blow bong on request ...I dont think they have like a huge ware house full of bong ...it's nice !!! great thick pirex bong made IN CANADA !! really hurry to try it with extreme attach to it :brow:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
So that's what... 55 days to get a response? And you had to go directly to Gear.

Hate to dis a Canadian company... but, fuck shopping at Rollies.

On the other hand, that's cool that Gear is local.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I'll check with gear if I can directly make buisness with them for the future

i'll not say 55days !! I didnt have it in my hand soo !!!!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
after a ridicul time, a tones of email to rollies and some email direct to GEAR to make presure ! I FINALY GET MY FUCK/$G TUBE :brow: awesome tube for the price !!!will post pix 2night !!! soo..If you want realy cheap stuff and are ready to wait more than 2 month go with rollies but if you prefer paying like 10$ more and get your stuff in the next day BUY ANYWERE ELSE CAUSE ROLLIES $UCK AND I'M PROUD TO TELL IT

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
email's exchanged 2day so it's all cool i guess, it left today apparently, wild lettuce opium etc, MMMMM,
we'll see what happen's i guess:p

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom