Discontinued Haze Dual V3

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
My quote for the day:
@mundzz "You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind."

You posted your question at 5:36pm and not too long after all your questions have been answered. If you think thats great, wait until you get your Haze. This thread will be your new fav hangout.
Haze the company itself has been wonderful and will take care of any concerns. Congrats! And welcome!

@trevorzamani
18mm adapter!?@$!#

Last edited:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Hi,

I am new to the forum, as seen by my post count and join date.

I have never owned a vaporizer before, while searching I came upon the Haze and I loved the way it looked. So I have been reading reviews and the likes and came from Reddit to FC.

I started reading this thread and reached page 7 and I could not read any longer, I am longing for the haze. I understand that scott, nick and trevorzamani have been owners for over 9 months now. They probably helped a lot of people along. I was hoping anyone could help a stray kitten like me. (not a kitten in real life though)

But I have a few nooby questions.

When I went to the Haze website, they sell extra conduction and convection screens. How often will I need to change them ? Should I buy pack of 5 from now or should I wait? (Once this one gets answered I am placing my order.)

What is the haze all purpose can? Is it based on scotts idea of filling herb in the oil canisters and using that. (i hope that was what you guys were talking about, not sure if I am right)

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the improvements from the V1 to V2.5. I only went up to page 7 as I do not have the the time to read 59 pages worth of CF gold material (I have to study :/ )

Thanks

Welcome to FC and the haze family! These guys have you covered for sure. Like trevor said the "best of haze" thread will supply all your answers.

I'd sugest cans, cans, and more cans lol. The cans were originally for concentrates but @scottg402 discovered the prepacked cans of herb(my fav) and it's fantastic for quick and clean loading and unloading.

Also I saw ur glass mp, it comes with one and a SS mouthpiece. Save some money because once you discover the treasures provided by @Ed's TnT you will be getting a WonG and a wood stem.(check out his thread!!!)

The WonG allows you to pair your vaporizer with a water pipe. It's very enjoyable tasty cool vapor. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

mixchu69

Hi guys,

I returned my haze last week because there was paint on my fingers near the door latch. They asked for the alcohol wipe that I used and put it in my return package.

Now this is when things got weird. I asked if there was a return label and the rep. became someone different. First, she offered some free cans (I don't care about the cost of shipping) and I was really appreciative. After I asked for the return label, I guess he/she decided that I didn't deserve the cans (that's fine, I can afford to buy some extra cans) and gave me attitude about asking for a label. The worst part is the new unit they sent me. It was squished in a priority mail envelope (no box???) with a thin layer of bubble wrap.

I am going to have to check if it works. Very disappointed. Hopefully it works and did not break in transit. I even returned it in a box.

mixchu69,

mixchu69

I purchased it directly from manufacturer. She stated "it's like $2 to return". I Knew things were going to go south from there.

But I want to remind everyone that they have great customer service and this is an isolated experience. I don't want to bash Haze.

mixchu69,

NickDlow

Log Hog
Hi guys,

I returned my haze last week because there was paint on my fingers near the door latch. They asked for the alcohol wipe that I used and put it in my return package.

Now this is when things got weird. I asked if there was a return label and the rep. became someone different. First, she offered some free cans (I don't care about the cost of shipping) and I was really appreciative. After I asked for the return label, I guess he/she decided that I didn't deserve the cans (that's fine, I can afford to buy some extra cans) and gave me attitude about asking for a label. The worst part is the new unit they sent me. It was squished in a priority mail envelope (no box???) with a thin layer of bubble wrap.

I am going to have to check if it works. Very disappointed. Hopefully it works and did not break in transit. I even returned it in a box.

That's very surprising and sucks! Any chance you can ask permission to share your convo because I kinda have to see it to believe it. Not that I dont believe. I think if it did happen that rep should be reprimanded because that doesn't seem to sound like the rest of Haze CS. It might trickle to someone important you never know.

mixchu69

I would love to show you the email thread. Do I ask the mods on this forum or Haze?

That wasn't the part that shocked me. Single bubblewrap in a paper envelope. And they were supposed to send me my gong with the haze. That's missing too.

Last edited:
mixchu69,

trevorzamani

Like you said, it must be an isolated incident. I would email them and ask about the envelope.

trevorzamani,

mixchu69

I sent them an email and explained it. The only thing that concerns me is the way usps handles packages. When I'm in the post office, they toss boxes and envelopes around. The package did not have a fragile sticker on it.

Edit: I sent them an email and they said they will give me a refund. they have been giving me great CS, but I can not use the haze with the thought that there could be some damage. I sent it back in a box With layers of bubble wrap.

Last edited:
mixchu69,

mundzz

Slow Draw McGraw said:
My quote for the day:
@mundzz "You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind."

You posted your question at 5:36pm and not too long after all your questions have been answered. If you think thats great, wait until you get your Haze. This thread will be your new fav hangout.
Haze the company itself has been wonderful and will take care of any concerns. Congrats! And welcome!

Guess its meant to be.

NickDlow said:
Also I saw ur glass mp, it comes with one and a SS mouthpiece. Save some money because once you discover the treasures provided by @@Ed's TnT you will be getting a WonG and a wood stem.(check out his thread!!!)

The WonG allows you to pair your vaporizer with a water pipe. It's very enjoyable tasty cool vapor. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I know this not the place. but I looked in the glossary. I could not find what a Wong was, I understand i can pair with a vapo, but I cant imagine it.

If I want to look for water-pipes that could go with the haze, where would I look?

I went to ed_tnt's website but I was a little confused.

please excuse my ignorance Thank you

mixchu69

If you guys return/upgrade your haze, ask them to send the replacement in a box. The CS rep thinks it was the fault of the distributor, since they do not handle the product.

mixchu69,

trevorzamani

Guess its meant to be.

I know this not the place. but I looked in the glossary. I could not find what a Wong was, I understand i can pair with a vapo, but I cant imagine it.

If I want to look for water-pipes that could go with the haze, where would I look?

I went to ed_tnt's website but I was a little confused.

please excuse my ignorance Thank you
You will find your answers on this page:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-the-haze-vaporizer-thread.16685/page-4

You can see the water tool attachment image as well as a video of it.

trevorzamani,
Reactions: mundzz

bruce6110

I sent them an email and explained it. The only thing that concerns me is the way usps handles packages. When I'm in the post office, they toss boxes and envelopes around. The package did not have a fragile sticker on it.

Edit: I sent them an email and they said they will give me a refund. they have been giving me great CS, but I can not use the haze with the thought that there could be some damage. I sent it back in a box With layers of bubble wrap.
So you have the product in hand? Do you see any damage? Did you turn it on? Does it work? If no damage, then what is the problem? Why would they offer you a refund if you did not see a damage? I am confused.

trevorzamani

I received two units from the upgrade program and they are both brand new full kit boxes. Was yours a replacement or an upgrade?

trevorzamani,
Reactions: NickDlow

mixchu69

I returned my new haze because of the wet paint (I believe others had issues with this). I would have been 100% happy if it was sent in a box with some padding. I think you guys would be disappointed if you received your $200+ haze in a paper envelope with a SINGLE LAYER OF BUBBLE WRAP from USPS. Please remember that it is not ups or fedex, but USPS.

trevorzamani

I returned my new haze because of the wet paint (I believe others had issues with this). I would have been 100% happy if it was sent in a box with some padding. I think you guys would be disappointed if you received your $200+ haze in a paper envelope with a SINGLE LAYER OF BUBBLE WRAP from USPS. Please remember that it is not ups or fedex, but USPS.
Clearly it comes from their distributor and you can simply ask for a new box. As far as the unit is in tact, there would not be a problem I guess but I agree. I would not like it myself if I send the box to the Distributor and do not receive it back. I would ask Haze about this and I am sure that they will take care of this for you.

trevorzamani,
Hi guys,

Hi mixchu69,
I just wanted to let you know that I had to send back my New Haze also.
And I too received a replacement in the same bubblewrap envelope thru USPS.
And all I have to say is my Replacement Haze was Brand Spanking NEW, Beautiful as ever, and worked 100%. I am in-love with it!!! :love:

I never had any concern about how they shipped it in that envelope. It seemed Very Secure and well enough Padded to me. All I could think of was how Amazing Haze was to ship me out a replacement so quickly.

Haze, I will say it again,
You Rock! :rockon: I love you. You changed my life!

I also doubt they would ship out a nearly $300 product and not put careful thought into it. They know what they are doing.

BTW, I first ordered my new Haze from https://www.hazevaporizers.com/.
I Received my First Haze and my Replacement Haze from and Returned my First Haze back to
http://www.vaporseller.com/ in Alpharetta, GA. 30022.
So even when ordering from the official Haze site, it seems they use VaporSeller.com to distribute.

But I had no issue or problems whatsoever with my Replacement shipping.
I am a very Happy Camper and Satisfied Customer! :clap: :nod: :leaf: :D :peace:

Last edited:

mixchu69

I had a feeling this would happen if I shared my experience. I just decided to share what I felt went wrong in this process. i even mentioned twice, I am not bashing haze and their customer service is great. I would hope (now 2 reported cases) that they would change using paper envelopes and instead use that small priority box (or something made at haze) to assure that there is sufficient padding. Every new company could use help with small details to help the customers experience, since they only can look at the big picture of the supply chain.

trevorzamani

I had a feeling this would happen if I shared my experience. I just decided to share what I felt went wrong in this process. i even mentioned twice, I am not bashing haze and their customer service is great. I would hope (now 2 reported cases) that they would change using paper envelopes and instead use that small priority box (or something made at haze) to assure that there is sufficient padding. Every new company could use help with small details to help the customers experience, since they only can look at the big picture of the supply chain.
We are all here to share opinion and experiences. You are also not bashing the product here. You just preferred their distributor to use a different packing method, shipping method and use more padding etc. So I do not see anything wrong with any of this. I am glad that you shared.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I would hope that they would change using paper envelopes and instead use that small priority box (or something made at haze) to assure that there is sufficient padding.
I sure appreciate any input that would be helpful to the community!
You never told us what type of wrapping you sent them their unit in!
If you sent the unit (a working unit with an Iso damaged spot) in the Haze Box (this would have been appropriate), the unit would have come back in a Haze box.
So....
...How did you send that unit?

Last edited:

mixchu69

I sent it a small cardboard box, wrapped in padding followed by more bubble wrap. I asked them how they want it returned (in a box with bubble wrap) with proof of the paint, which I did. I just wanted it back in the same way I sent it to them. I no longer want to derail this thread. I will still recommend Haze to people who want the best portable dual use (flower and concentrates) that is easy to use.

Edit: they wanted me to ship only the vaporizer. I would have been more comfortable sending the original box. They are looking to fix this problem (shipping in paper envelope). That is why I think we should all provide our unique experiences.

Last edited:
I apologize if I sounded in anyway negative toward your post.
It seemed like you said you returned your replacement unit before even turning it on or testing it out to make sure it had not been damaged during shipping.
Thus, requiring a Haze rep to re-ship another unit to you in a box at their expense.

I was attempting to make the point that my replacement unit worked perfectly. So your's may had, also.

The envelope did seem a bit fragile when I first saw it, but since my Haze was working, I figured they must had known what they were doing. Maybe it would be better just to ship out in a small box in the future. Tho it may increase shipping costs for them and increase delivery time.
I wanted my replacement ASAP and Haze did that for me so for that I am greatful. A box may had taken longer.
I trust Haze will make the right call on this.

BTW.. mine was sent in the white USPS Priority Mail Bubble envelope found inside a Post Office. It was wrapped around the unit several times creating several layers of bubble wrap around it.

Peace to Everyone

Last edited:

mixchu69

No worries. I know we can become defensive about the good vaporizers we own (I do it all the time). I forgot about the ten year warranty and will eventually upgrade when a new one comes out, I decided to keep it. I know haze will take care of me if something happens.

Top Bottom