• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Has anyone vaped both concentrate and flower from the same batch/grow?

darbarikanada

had anyone been able to vape both concentrate and flower from the same grow? I'm curious if the processes for making concentrates somehow strip cannabis of things like CBD or terpenes. (a request: I just want to hear from people who have actual experience doing this exact thing)

JCat

Accessory Maker
had anyone been able to vape both concentrate and flower from the same grow? I'm curious if the processes for making concentrates somehow strip cannabis of things like CBD or terpenes. (a request: I just want to hear from people who have actual experience doing this exact thing)
I make all my rosin, and apart from taste and way of consuming, effects I find to be pretty much identical (no different then changing vapes which contributes to a different "vape signature" and changes the experience slightly)

darbarikanada

thanks for the responses. one of the reasons I asked is because I saw some 'old toby' wax at a dispensary; this strain is (supposedly) known for very high CBD (e.g. 10%), but the wax had zero CBD.

arb

Semi shaved ape
thanks for the responses. one of the reasons I asked is because I saw some 'old toby' wax at a dispensary; this strain is (supposedly) known for very high CBD (e.g. 10%), but the wax had zero CBD.
Strain is extremely misleading as a descriptor regards cannabis plants and I wish the industry would drop it as a marketing ploy.
Individual cannabis plants\cuts are the only way to get consistent results between growers and most don't share cuts.
Then the differences in environmental conditions between growers will also create different finished quality even if two have the same cut.
Hope that cleared it up by making it worse somehow.
I still get confused by all the shenanigans regards the industry some days......most days.
😆

darbarikanada

indeed. strain name, THC %, reviews, etc. are all secondary to actually trying it - several times - if you want to make a judgment about quality.

Top Bottom