• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
A quick Google shows the patent. I will not post it out of respect, but @staircase slight of hand the image posted by OP doesn't show the seam below the 3 chambers. It rotates as you would expect, with the mouthpiece and battery staying in place, and the 3 chambers spinning like a revolvers cylinder.
I found a similar sounding device patent from someone in Ottawa. Your search skill are better than mine.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Farid

staircase slight of hand

but @staircase slight of hand the image posted by OP doesn't show the seam below the 3 chambers. It rotates as you would expect, with the mouthpiece and battery staying in place, and the 3 chambers spinning like a revolvers cylinder.

Thanks for the info (and the confirmation that the images on page 1 are renders rather than prototypes).

Regarding the patent, I tracked it down as well and realized it’s four years old, which explains a LOT about this whole thread.

androponic

vaped.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
its public information so…

That’s what I thought when I asked. So as they say on the investor TV show, “Shark Tank”:

I’M OUT…..

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Well, that was a wild ride. @Gyre has asked that this thread be shut down. He's clearly done here, so I'm going to put this thread out of it's misery.

Good Night Goodbye GIF by CBC

:peace:

Top Bottom