• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Green Dragon Recipes and Discussion

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Now we can stop posting about this in the Extreme thread! :p

Master Wu Recipe

Very interesting technique, my metabolism is super THC efficient, gotta try this!

vtac,
Reactions: Rocco

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
why not make some green dragon if ur going to eat it straight
http://www.greendragon.lhosting.info/
my friend ever try it and was realy realy confuse after he drink an oz of liquid ....but i never had the chance to try it so I cant tell if it work really as describe ...but thc is defenetly more eficient by eating it ...I had terrible buzz by over eating brownies ....but realy super over eating i mean LOLLLL i cant get as stoned buy vaping or smoking ..but one eyedrop :2c:

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Cool Vtac this topic definately deserves a FUCK COMBUSTION thread, as mentioned i took an oral dose of this recipe(with decarboxylation) the whole quarter OZ of herb reduced down by evaporation after soaking and draining with paper towel. i scrapped the residue up with a razor blade(very thin layer) and filled my capsule, easy as, and the best aprox $100 i have ever spent for a great time it lasted for an intense 8 hours and beyond.

just to add i have smoked a quarter in a few hours and have never come anywhere close to the xp with this tech, Mind blowing :p

the standard GG recipe i dosed @ 10 ml mostly with average effects, compared to the above, the claim of being stoned every day for a month @ $45 is a bit far fetched for me, just my opinion. :)

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yep edibles/drinkables can be crazy. When you smoke a quarter ounce probably half of it is destroyed or wasted. Even with vaping most people exhale large amounts of vapor (waste).

Also it's the entire dosage amount hitting you at once.

You're right Cannabudz, I guess fuck combustion can be applied to edibles as well, we should almost add a new forum for it.

vtac,
Reactions: walrus

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Cannabudz said:
Cool Vtac this topic definately deserves a FUCK COMBUSTION thread, as mentioned i took an oral dose of this recipe(with decarboxylation) the whole quarter OZ of herb reduced down by evaporation after soaking and draining with paper towel. i scrapped the residue up with a razor blade(very thin layer) and filled my capsule, easy as, and the best aprox $100 i have ever spent for a great time it lasted for an intense 8 hours and beyond.

just to add i have smoked a quarter in a few hours and have never come anywhere close to the xp with this tech, Mind blowing :p

the standard GG recipe i dosed @ 10 ml mostly with average effects, compared to the above, the claim of being stoned every day for a month @ $45 is a bit far fetched for me, just my opinion. :)
by quarter you mean 1/4 oz or 1/4 pound ?? cause I was smoking more than 14g pr day and it was no way near than what you can be by eating it .....there is maybe 3 year ago,I was making cookies like a crazy (like 10 dozen per day many days a week) ...some realy realy potent cookies made with 1/3 cup of pure mega potent cana butter per dozen ,and one day I eat like 4 of them + a big rest of uncook cookies paste and go to sleep like 30 min ''Cause I was tire'' ....but I just totaly forget all cookie that I just eat :| ....so I just woke up in the night STONED LIKE I NEVER WANNA BE AGAIN LOLLL the first thing I was thinking is FUCK I'M MAKIN A KIND OF HEART ATTACK OR SHITTING THING LIKE THIS ,so I just said to my self shut up and go back to sleep man ,every thing will be ok tomorrow ....and I woke up once again totaly comfuse but lot less than during the night ....it was crazy horrible LOLLLI I get stoned during at least 24 hour maybe more , it was the first time that it go this way ....but I can easily smoke more than 14g per day of full quality mj ....maybe not every day of the year LOL but for special time I can and I'll no way be near than this terrible night ....DAMN LOL

people in quebec are just crazy man just come here the 23 june for fun ....HAHA at the ST-JEAN-BAPTIST you can see people in the street smoke join big as the front of you arm :| LOLLL

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
the master wu tek is supposed to be the best one out there, it is dosed in milliliter range, and an eigth of an ounce yeilds about 30 doses, you could even put some in a bottle of water, then dose in public
this is an alternative smokeless method that offers more body effects and couchlock, cause sometimes thats just what you want :D
and now you can get it without the carcinogens

that link i put it master wu's tek, heres an alternative link if you want
http://boards.cannabis.com/concentrates/82380-definitive-green-dragon-revised-updated-combined.html
the classic green dragon tek (just let weed sit in booze for a month) is a lot weaker, because you dont heat your bud before and during making it, the heat breaks down thca, which is abundant in the plant, into good ole thc via decaroxylization, so in essence, it makes really good stuf out of stuff that barely does anything
thca is only mildly active, but is expressed in the plant much more than thc
(you can also do the heating process on herb youre going to vape, but i imagine youd trade off some flavor)

also heating the alcohol to boiling while its being infused makes the active components of the weed dissolve into the alcohol much faster, and you get it from deeper in the plant matter, as the alcohol penetrates it more completely and flushes it out of the cells and trichomes (i think we all know about brownian motion no?)

one of the other major advantages of master wu's tek is that you can use it as soon as it cools down, it wont take that long from bud to tincture (less than 3 hours really)

you could also experiment in using it sublingually, or plugging it (if you have to ask you dont want to know) as these two methods offer faster absorption rates

Acolyte of Zinglon,
Reactions: meduser#420

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
im reading posts about this tek on several forums right now, i had never tohught to do more reasearch about it before because i cant buy alcohol anyway :rolleyes:

for the baking step, heating it at 200f for 20 mins seems to work just as well, and i would be more inclined to do that because youre not heating it as close to the vaporization temperature, but it still works for decarboxylizing, i would also do this in a pouch of aluminum foil, it would reduce the amount of smell released (though it would still do a good job stinking up your house i bet) and it keeps things in that might evaporate off of it

another thing that ive thought of, you might want to do multiple pulls, as the tek only does one pull, you might use 3 oz's alchol and do three pulls of 1 oz at a time, with the alcohol covered to avoid evaporation, then recombine and reduce to one ounce

there are varying results as to potency, some ppl say it worked exactly as advertized, some ppl say it doesnt work at all... im inclined to think that this is a more delicate and involved process than most ppl realized (as opposed to making cannabutter) and that the potency of your bud has a lot to do with it

ill do a lot more reading and then provide my (indirect) expertise to the rest of you

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
CD said:
by quarter you mean 1/4 oz or 1/4 pound ?? cause I was smoking more than 14g pr day and it was no way near than what you can be by eating it .....there is maybe 3 year ago,I was making cookies like a crazy (like 10 dozen per day many days a week) ...some realy realy potent cookies made with 1/3 cup of pure mega potent cana butter per dozen ,and one day I eat like 4 of them + a big rest of uncook cookies paste and go to sleep like 30 min ''Cause I was tire'' ....but I just totaly forget all cookie that I just eat :| ....so I just woke up in the night STONED LIKE I NEVER WANNA BE AGAIN LOLLL the first thing I was thinking is FUCK I'M MAKIN A KIND OF HEART ATTACK OR SHITTING THING LIKE THIS ,so I just said to my self shut up and go back to sleep man ,every thing will be ok tomorrow ....and I woke up once again totaly comfuse but lot less than during the night ....it was crazy horrible LOLLLI I get stoned during at least 24 hour maybe more , it was the first time that it go this way ....but I can easily smoke more than 14g per day of full quality mj ....maybe not every day of the year LOL but for special time I can and I'll no way be near than this terrible night ....DAMN LOL

people in quebec are just crazy man just come here the 23 june for fun ....HAHA at the ST-JEAN-BAPTIST you can see people in the street smoke join big as the front of you arm neutral :| LOLLL
I just read this post again after 20+ PD bowls (first night with her) and what a difference, I understood exactly what you were saying! Had me breaking up in laughter. CD, you are, the man. One day we will chill and vape our faces right fucking off.

Most people will probably tell you their uncomfortable or scary experiences with cannabis were from edibles. Being way too fucked up in an unfriendly place is not fun. That's something we should scream in bright red letters[/green] right from the start here for those who haven't dined at Mary's. Put it like this... hmmm.... if you're straight gansta' maybe you can vape (or smoke :mad:) 14g in one day (and remember anything you're exhaling is wasted). There, you have some control and can slow it down a little before the next big sesh.. When you eat the extracted goodness from 14g it's zero to bat country in minutes. Maybe we can say, a rough equivilant to inhaling the vapor from 14+ grams all in one impossible hit and holdin' it till 100% is absorbed into your bloodstream through your lungs. No turning back, when you wake up you'll still be high.

So downing an entire batch of Green Dragon as your first experience with edibles is a bad recipe. Try one drop or one cookie and wait till next time to increase the doseage, and slowly.

Goddamnit I hate writing these disclaimers. They better hold up in court.

PS. You might have to be really high to understand all that but I'm fairly sure it makes sense. Fuck am I ever high.

PPS

uncook cookies paste
cookie dough :)

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i have a few mental improvements on master wu's tek, but id need to do actual testing to see if it would work

it involves sealing the bud in a small mason jar with just enough alcohol to cover it, then puting that in boiling water for several minutes, straining and repeating twice with clean alcohol, then combining all of the alcohol and reducing via double boiler, this would allow more stuff to go into the alcohol, because it works by diffusion, and the solvent can get saturate, so by doing more pulls with fresh solvent, you get more good stuff out of the plant matter

also baking at 200 for 20 mins is better than 325 for 5 minustes because, as thc's boiling point is above this temperature, there are other active and therapeutic components have boiling points below this temperature

decarboxylation occurs at around 175f, baking it at 200 for a bit longer would do the job nicely and keep all the goodies where theyre supposed to be... in the bud... and later in the alcohol

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
A of Z if you seal your herb soaking in alcohol and heat in boiling water, you may have a nasty accident, or ruin your GG, the temp of boiling alcohol is about 170 degrees farenheight, and i can see that temp goin thru the roof in a sealed jar. Heat is required for master wu's tech, but not too much, be carefull with flamables doood.

C_D the quarter i used for my experiment was 7 grams of MJ hydro $90 bucks, i would love to be working with pounds but :)
& my conclusion after carefull consideration is the master wu green dragon recipe can be improved :D

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
it involves sealing the bud in a small mason jar with just enough alcohol to cover it, then puting that in boiling water for several minutes, straining and repeating twice with clean alcohol, then combining all of the alcohol and reducing via double boiler, this would allow more stuff to go into the alcohol, because it works by diffusion, and the solvent can get saturate, so by doing more pulls with fresh solvent, you get more good stuff out of the plant matter
Whether that jar explodes or not, the fact that you just thought up that tec so spontaneously is pretty sweet. :lol:

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Vaping 14 grams a day would be most extreme, i dont think theres enough hours in the day, sounds like guiness book territory. :lol:

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Cannabudz said:
A of Z if you seal your herb soaking in alcohol and heat in boiling water, you may have a nasty accident, or ruin your GG, the temp of boiling alcohol is about 170 degrees farenheight, and i can see that temp goin thru the roof in a sealed jar. Heat is required for master wu's tech, but not too much, be carefull with flamables doood.
mason jars are meant to handle a bit of pressure, water boils only about 40 degrees higher, liquid water does not exceed 212f unless it is under pressure, like in a pressure cooker... but im talking about in an open pot
the water would limit the temperature, so it would most likely work just fine provided you let it cool before opening the jar, if it was still pessurized when you opened it, ya ud have a problem

if youre concerned with flames, then use an electric hot plate, but double boilers work to isolate the alcohol from the flame, and since alcohol wouldnt be escaping from the mason jar to begin with, there would be no concern of it igniting

if i could get my hands on some alcohol i would put it in a mason jar and toss it in boiling water to see if it really does work, mason jar lids are pretty solid, and are meant to stand heat (they are made for canning, and that uses a pressure cooker that gets a lot hotter than boiling temps)

vtac said:
Whether that jar explodes or not, the fact that you just thought up that tec so spontaneously is pretty sweet. lol
thanks, my mind works in a way that i can think things through without words... its kinda like a 3d simulation and physics in my mind
some of the idea came from my knowledge of dmt extraction (specifically the multiple pulls idea)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
fair enough A of Z about the pressure the jars will take, @ least your thinking outside the box, all this stuff is so interesting bcause it's underground and not common knowledge so i guess we need to take a few risks :)

If you look at ISO hash, you can see the common thread here with tinctures and oil's, to me they all just seem like variations of one another, just my feeling, as i'm no expert on anything, just keen to learn. :)

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, master wu's tek's distinguishing features are the prebaking and the hot extraction, im taking it a bit furtherin my own convoluted way

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I want to try every variation of cannabis i can, including combinations with other herb's (one of us is gonna have to start a thread on that one) it seems to me MJ is a versatile substance & this shouldn't be overlooked.

as an example how about green dragon with wormwood oil(the oil's better i was told) to make an absinthe/cannabis drink :o, maybe crazy but it's thinking outside the box :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
id like an opinion from someone who's been on that flight but :lol:

Fairy dragon :lol: could be one mean little fairy :D

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I make yesterday the same kind of reciep but I used some pure fullmelt thc (like about .7-1g in 2oz of rhum) and basicly make the same reciep and I end up with 1 oz of white liquid .smell really good ,I just drop 2 ml in a small water glass soo ...now let's see if it's work :) I'll try to take pix with my cellphone

sorry this is the best I can do with my cellphone , but it taste realy good ,about the same thing that a got vapor hit !! with a lil rhum after taste !!

it's now 8h a clock am and I'm on an empty stomac so let see how it rock !!

and no this is'nt sperm :/ LOLLL

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
nice C_D i'll try doin it myself anyway but i'd like to know how potent it was 2ml is not a big dose with GG made the usual way :science: I'm keen to test pilot again :)

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
It work ! , I can feel it ! but no way near my brownies experemient LOL ....but the thing taste soo good LOL but to be honest do it if you have a lot of herb to spend ,cause imo you'r better to vap it !!

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom