Great Movies You've Seen Recently That Are NOT New Releases..

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yep, but this thread is for movies...
Meh, I wouldn't touch that TeeVee thread with a 10' fuckin' pole (like so many others here)... And the first season is very short and views like a long feature film, but I was mostly just responding to @GoldenBud post...thanks for the unnecessary/obvious info anyway, buddy :tup:

Last edited:

GoldenBud

And the first season is very short and views like a long feature film
I agree. the True Detective S01 is like a long movie, not a standard TV Season.
@LesPlenty it's my fault mentioning TV here, but it's really a masterpiece and feels like a long film because only 8x episodes. I recommend it over all the movies mentioned lol (True Detective S02 has nothing to do with S01. different story, total garbage. just "action". nothing brilliant/good acting/good script)

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Knewt

Yep, but this thread is for movies...Get to the chopper!
I watch Predator every few years and the special effects get worse with every larger TV I get.:lol:
Another fav is Trinity,
p1274_p_v10_ah.jpg
You should check out ”My Name Is Nobody”.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Raising Arizona - Like a Live-Action cartoon. Hilarious
A near perfect film. Beautifully shot (hadn't realised how much of the Shining was referenced until I watched last night), script and cast are impeccable, as is the sound. A world away from the politics of today: "I tried to stand up and fly straight, but it wasn't easy with that sumbitch Reagan in the White House. I dunno. They say he's a decent man, so maybe his advisors are confused."

Perfect_Speed4069,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom