• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
„Birchpunk“ from Russia – whoa, this is really good! Mixing Steam Punk with... um, well, Russia. :-)

What did you see in those that made you think steampunk?
I mean, I saw borderline cyberpunk all over, but I'm super curious as to what made you see steampunk.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I mean, I saw borderline cyberpunk all over, but I'm super curious as to what made you see steampunk.

Yeah sorry about that, it's not Steampunk at all, got mixed up with the genres. Cyberpunk it is. Thx to @LesPlenty for sharing a better example. :-)

Siebter,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah sorry about that, it's not Steampunk at all, got mixed up with the genres. Cyberpunk it is. Thx to @LesPlenty for sharing a better example. :-)

I'm more of a cyberpunk guy. Steampunk has never really been my preferred fantasy genera, but I think this guy explains steampunk at an acceptable basic/simple level:

Here's another quick look at the genera:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Andy Devine and Froggy the Gremlin: Pluck Your Magic Twanger, Froggy!

macbill,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

Ron White Got Arrested For Drug Smuggling (7/8ths of a gram)​

Funny story about that story, I knew his "new" pilot and he called telling me to watch the evening news that night...

I've taken a short maintenance flight on his plane, it was a sick Westwind with a pirate ship on the tail and a sign on the inside of the door that read:
"FLYING HIGH IS THE ONLY WAY TO FLY"

I used to catch Ron at $5 open mic nights... Oh shit! Just found this vid:

Last edited:

1973PortlandToker

And this prescient classic that came out shortly after the covid pandemic started.

4k panoramas of Mars...

This is amazing. Looking at the landscape, much of it appears shaped by water.

Was Mars once a watery planet? If so, what happened to its atmosphere and water?

Also had these thoughts -- are we refugees from Mars? Are we returning to our past?

CANtalk

Fantastic. Awesome!

Is this in the Monashee Mountains, BC, or elsewhere?

Also, are you a climber or peakbagger? Not many on this site.
Thx! It's Mt. Thor, BC Canada and supposedly has the longest vertical drop in the world at >1 km.

I like to get to the Rockies, MTB trails and climb a few peaks too. Not an expert but I've done a few scrambles as well. Amazing and enjoyable. Where do you go? U sound big into it... awesome. Cheers!

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,

1973PortlandToker

I like to get to the Rockies, MTB trails and climb a few peaks too. Not an expert but I've done a few scrambles as well. Amazing and enjoyable. Where do you go? s!

Colorado. Working on my 14ers, some 13ers too. I'm still a novice though, only 22 14ers to date. Soon should be up to half, though.

Not a technical climber, but that's a goal.

1973PortlandToker,
  • Love
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

Really cool @1973PortlandToker :tup::bowdown: . >10K ft is no joke. Many of ur peaks and Mt Thor would certainly cure me of my healthy respect for heights :rockon::o. A few of my ascents really helped as well. And what views / experiences :love:.

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Top Bottom