Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I just took this video a few minutes ago...I looked down from my chair while listening to some Wolfgang Gartner, to find an ant dancing along with the music :) I had to film it...and after his little dance, I carefully took him outside. I figured he must be injured due to his lack of overall direction...but upon close inspection, he seemed just fine, and once outside he walked off in a decently straight line! I'm guessing he was just digging the music, or possibly practicing for a race...either way, he gave me a really good reason not to kill him, or any more ants in general :)

I'm kind of thinking he got baked? :lol:

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: Stu

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
that is my favorite t-dub. i almost cry from pure joy watching this. the scene w/ no sound, taken from the ground as they blast by gives me the deepest shivers in my cockles

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: t-dub

Seren

Away with the fairies
Proximity flying:

.... & this is what I was watching vaked over the weekend (Arcadia @ Boomtown!!) - epic!!:

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
NSFW, Some may find disturbing

Probably NOT what you'd expect ;)
that was me!!!! jk, but it coulda been, i used to speed down that road all the time, lol

someone posted the sped up version, so i figured i'd post the original song, w/ lyrics sans video

Last edited:
Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: Seren
Top Bottom