Good Videos to watch when you're Vaked!!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Def check these out, you'll be glad you did! So good!!! At least play the first one 🙏🏻

King Khan & The Shrines - Bite My Tongue

King Khan & The Shrines - Born to Die

King Khan & The Shrines - Darkness

Last edited:

CANtalk

A new ~1 hr 45 min freeride MTB documentary available for free streaming over the next ~20 hrs , enjoy!

More info here,
:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk

A new ~1 hr 45 min freeride MTB documentary available for free streaming over the next ~20 hrs , enjoy!

More info here,
Count me impressed, great doc, freeride MTB is no joke!

Bender w/ the cannabis culture, Semenuk & so many others

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: Vitolo

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Conversation between Mets Manager Terry Collins and Umpire Tom Hallion

This is a leaked video of conversations between Umpire Tom Hallion and Mets player Noah Syndergaard and Manager Terry Collins.

MLB / Rob Manfred are attempting to remove this video from the internet. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisa...

Additional background from /u/neonklingon (edited to reflect what actually happened):
In Game 2 of the NLDS in LA (October 2015), Dodgers 2nd baseman Chase Utley slid hard into second base attempting to break up a double play. The slide broke Mets infielder Ruben Tejada's leg which the Mets obviously weren't too happy about. He got a two game suspension which is why Terry says "MLB did nothing to that guy."

Fast forward to this game in New York in 2016. Noah Syndergaard throws at Chase Utley in the third inning which prompts his automatic ejection and the ensuing argument.
(Original comment: https://goo.gl/SGshuA)

EDIT 6/16/2018
If you want to know what the phrase "our asses to the jackpot" (yes that's that he said) means: I thought It meant "our hands are tied" but based on this tweet [https://twitter.com/BruceEdards4/stat...] it seems to likely to mean, in this context, "If we let you get away with that, we're (the umpires) are fucked."

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Kevin is a true YouPube OGer and tho not posting content as often as in days past cuz lyfe calls, he still puts out A-1 quality for free. Here's a couple of oldies but awesomies:

Dude Gets Drunk Without Drinking 1 Drop Of Alcohol

Hot Ice Experiment Goes Terribly Wrong (Ft. L.A. BEAST)
Well worth the follow to YouPube to view... :tup:

florduh

The People yearn for 90's style EuroPop.

(Content Warning: Racism against the entire continent of Europe)

florduh,

Rodney

I love to watch retro gaming YouTube channels and camping channels when am baked. Also woodworking, wood cabin and furniture making channels.

I just seem to find videos that have wood and wood making in them so relaxing and feels like it is something I should be doing, same for the camping video.

I will link some soon :)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Caught this tour back then by these BC Canucks at the Paradise on Mass Ave (still LOVE that place!) Really good show, energy etc etc etc... never really followed 'em much after, only this one album... either way, exceptionally cool vid, I mean, c'mon, who doesn't like hot chicks n skateboards...?! Very Zeppelin-y... enjoy!: :rockon::peace:

Black Mountain - "The Hair Song" (Official Video)

Bologna,

olysh pops

Various videos seems good to watch when we're vaked !

bang bang bang with Tasty and Sherlock Shredder THG

Few huge hits with Tasty Tube and THG Sherlock

Traditional preparation of kief in morocco

1:10min video about traditional preparaton of kief in morocco

Last edited:
Top Bottom