• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Gn0me - lighter based vaporizers

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I received my Gn0mes today. I've used it a couple of times and I have to say that I'm impressed with the ease of use and the vapor production. Obviously, the taste is top notch. It's such a simple device, but so effective. I really enjoy it. A screen is definitely needed. My first draw left a bunch of finer particulate in my mouth.

next time i come down i want to try these (and we can see if we can make my DBV oil kit work on your LSV). i was thinking about getting one of these when i saw it in the classifieds one time. my thought process is (and users can correct me if i am wrong), that since these are "lighter" based, those times when i come home and only have a few minutes to spare and i want to get medicated, currently i combust (yea i know... yuck) in my bong cause i can load it and hit and be done in less than a few minutes. all my vapes require a heat time and then the time to use it also adds more time so in a pinch... i have no time to vape. i am thinking these could solve that issue since they use a lighter i would not have to "wait" for a heat up time.

did all that make sense??

mmenzie,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
next time i come down i want to try these (and we can see if we can make my DBV oil kit work on your LSV). i was thinking about getting one of these when i saw it in the classifieds one time. my thought process is (and users can correct me if i am wrong), that since these are "lighter" based, those times when i come home and only have a few minutes to spare and i want to get medicated, currently i combust (yea i know... yuck) in my bong cause i can load it and hit and be done in less than a few minutes. all my vapes require a heat time and then the time to use it also adds more time so in a pinch... i have no time to vape. i am thinking these could solve that issue since they use a lighter i would not have to "wait" for a heat up time.

did all that make sense??

I get the GnOme up to vaping temperature in about 30-40 seconds. You could be done with a load in less than five minutes. Reheating after each hit is needed though.

VaporEyes,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
With my torch, I can heat the Gnome in about 15-20 seconds and finish off a small packing in about 2 minutes. More material is obviously going to take longer. Maybe I'll see you on Wednesday or Thursday Menz. Hit me up.

Deadshort480,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
With my torch, I can heat the Gnome in about 15-20 seconds and finish off a small packing in about 2 minutes. More material is obviously going to take longer. Maybe I'll see you on Wednesday or Thursday Menz. Hit me up.

wed or thurs sounds good to me.

mmenzie,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
cool toy gn0me.. stu let me borrow the non GonG one i rigged it up for glass and i took it around and let all my friends try it.. almost all my friends combust so it surprised me how excited they all got about it.. iv'e been testing its limits haha. iv'e pushed it more than a few times but still no combustion.:ko:

Buildozer,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

Deadshort480

There is a deal right on the website for multiples. These are made to order so whatever colors that are on the website are available.

Deadshort480,

NothingLasts

Too hard to choose from! Which color is the one in the back?

haveanicedayvape7.jpg

NothingLasts,

NothingLasts

Sweet. that's def the one. How long are the pieces? Would like to know if they'll fit in a pouch I have. Also, i'm leaving town for a month on April 1st...if I order now, is it likely that it'll come in before that?

NothingLasts,

Deadshort480

Those are just some of the transparent colors, there are opaque and metallic colors as well. My sliders are about 5 - 6 inches when they are not put together.

Deadshort480,

AsroKirb

I'm pretty new to gnome vapes, but I wanted to order one from the website. The seller has not emailed me back yet with details about them yet so perhaps one of you may know. I want to use a gnome vape with my glass on glass bong. It would most likely accept a 14mm. Would I order a gnome slider vaporizer or would I use the cone with a waterpipe adapter?

AsroKirb,

Deadshort480

I use a slider with a small piece of silicone tubing on the end of the mouthpiece to fit in a 14mm female joint.

Deadshort480,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm pretty new to gnome vapes, but I wanted to order one from the website. The seller has not emailed me back yet with details about them yet so perhaps one of you may know. I want to use a gnome vape with my glass on glass bong. It would most likely accept a 14mm. Would I order a gnome slider vaporizer or would I use the cone with a waterpipe adapter?
Cone w/ WPA. :nod:

:peace:

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
hi everyone, first post been lurking for a while.

little background: been vaping only since 08 when i got my SSV. the SSV rocks.

I also have a MLFB, which i go back and forth on. it's a quality product with a killer warranty but it is missing consistency IMO. just powerex batteries no PA.

I have seen some good reviews for the gnomes and was thinking of trying it.

I don't want to step on any toes with this question but could someone compare the gnome to the vapocain please?

like the previous poster, I also wonder which model gnome is for me.

I'd like to use it dry and also have the option of using it with water.

thank you.

this is a great forum by the way.

vaporonly,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
hi everyone, first post been lurking for a while.

little background: been vaping only since 08 when i got my SSV. the SSV rocks.

I also have a MLFB, which i go back and forth on. it's a quality product with a killer warranty but it is missing consistency IMO. just powerex batteries no PA.

I have seen some good reviews for the gnomes and was thinking of trying it.

I don't want to step on any toes with this question but could someone compare the gnome to the vapocain please?

like the previous poster, I also wonder which model gnome is for me.

I'd like to use it dry and also have the option of using it with water.

thank you.

this is a great forum by the way.

Read this thread: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/gnome-or-vaponic-vapocane.8932/

vorrange,
Top Bottom