Glass vaporizer by unikatowebonga.pl

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I want to bring this handmade vaporizer to your attenion :)).. It is a really minimalistic design ,which for me is a nice throw back the old and forgotten Delicatessen vaporzer :)) ! Same huge bowl,and heating element at least. It is at very fair price also only 92 euro !Shot them an e-mail hopefully they join onboard to give us more details on it.
There is some insulation similar to the one of the Arizer heater shown in the Misty vape thread (@blokenoname) :)).. which might or not be of concern to some people.
I really like also the controller box .
Here is some data from the site. https://unikatowebonga.pl/
Description:

Glass Vaporizer suitable for 18,8 mm cut. Moving bowl controlled by a handle. Burner and glass poker from our store are perfect support for that vaporizer.

Features:

moving bowl controlled by a handle
cut 18,8 mm
the ability to connect to bong or pipe
Data sheet
Width
8,5 cm
Weight
75 g
Height
15 cm
Fits socket
18,8 mm
cable length + dimmer
3 m
glass-vaporizer.jpg
glass-vaporizer.jpg
glass-vaporizer.jpg
glass-vaporizer.jpg
glass-vaporizer.jpg

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I love the simplicity of that vape! Maybe I'll take the plunge even if it seems very similar to a logvape in term of tek and similar to the G43 in term of design (maybe we can add some glass spheres around the ceramic heater too).

It's nice to get more manufacturers and this guys from Poland offer great prices on water tools and one hitters, it looks like there is a custom section so they can build whatever you are dreaming about!!!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@PPN yes they can :) ! Already asked about custom adapters and dynavap stems ,said they could do anything and work with simax tubing,i just need to give specs,and also mentioned it would cost a bit more cause it is more work :),but anything can be done . I am going to make an order with them next month and let you know how it went . I also have eyes on some of those one hitters ,haha,nice eye :p.
There is also some stellar stuff.
dragon-bong.jpg
bongo-statek-w-butelce.jpg
bongo-statek-w-butelce.jpg

Razshiro

I would buy it but the comment on the site + the fact than the guy doesn't answered to my mail make me think twice....... Oh and the code BLACKFR2019 doesn't work on this item (already discounted for 10% off)

Oh and the dial is not the same in the video (black plastic) than on Website (wood box), this is an updated version or?

The comment says:
"The device fulfills its assumptions very well. It is made in a way that differs from competing plastic devices for a few hundred zlotys more. It only has what it takes to enjoy a wonderful couple with a bong.
The vaporizer looks like laboratory equipment. Very well extracts substances from the dried.
The only drawback is the poorly functioning temperature control, because only at almost maximum adjustment of the knob the heater produces the right temperature."

Maybe with some glass bead in it, can solve this pb....

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I would buy it but the comment on the site + the fact than the guy doesn't answered to my mail make me think twice....... Oh and the code BLACKFR2019 doesn't work on this item (already discounted for 10% off)

Oh and the dial is not the same in the video (black plastic) than on Website (wood box), this is an updated version or?

The comment says:
"The device fulfills its assumptions very well. It is made in a way that differs from competing plastic devices for a few hundred zlotys more. It only has what it takes to enjoy a wonderful couple with a bong.
The vaporizer looks like laboratory equipment. Very well extracts substances from the dried.
The only drawback is the poorly functioning temperature control, because only at almost maximum adjustment of the knob the heater produces the right temperature."

Maybe with some glass bead in it, can solve this pb....

A lot of adjustable temp vapes that use a dial are that way.

I use my SSV with the dial on max, because much less doesn't produce satisfying vapor for me.
I often use my Woodscents (I have two of them) with the dial turned to max, because I don't get vapor that satisfies me on less than 9 out of 10 (max) on the dial.

Top Bottom