Discontinued Glass Symphony XLR

vaporist4LIFE

You do sound inflicted! My VAS is presently in remission, as is my GAS after a recent flare up :lol:

But now it's GrAS!!! I've got about 3 or 4 grinders on the list! :)

Sigh, first world vape problems... :rofl:
Thank gosh I haven't that problem yet man . My Trusty SCS is all I need ...wish I could say the same about all these innovative vaporizers on the market .

Alexis

Thank gosh I haven't that problem yet man . My Trusty SCS is all I need ...wish I could say the same about all these innovative vaporizers on the market .
Well as your self appointed attorney :cool:, I strongly advise you to first go and buy the Herborizer Ti, followed by the Flowerpot, followed by the Symphony as soon as available.
That stellar advice will be $300 please!;)

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
Thanks, @biohacker!

@subway13029 I'll sell a 110V pid box for those that don't have one. You would still need a bubbler though. I will eventually get a bunch of fc-ufos to sell with a full kit.

Sorry the cost was lost in all the marketing speak. I hope to sell a symphony + pid for around $300.

Perhaps a HexNail?
That's the hope! I don't know the pid settings yet. I need to get my paws on one for myself. I have only seen someone else's and it was very nice.

That hex nail does look tempting. ..especially when paired with flower pot..
2017 is a good time to be vaping! It is nice to have choice and not throw out the electronics each time.

Well as your self appointed attorney :cool:, I strongly advise you to first go and buy the Herborizer Ti, followed by the Flowerpot, followed by the Symphony as soon as available.
That stellar advice will be $300 please!;)
That is some sage advice!!! BTW the Flowerpot pid controller will work just fine with a symphony.

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
Nice..I'm liking this a lot..
Thanks, subway13029! It is nice to hear you like the vape. Should I look into adding the United Arab Emirates to the shipping countries? The power is 220 there? I am planning on a 220V after I get out of the gate.
:rockon:

UPDATE:

Glass is in the works. The website is playing nice with paypal's sandbox. PID boxes are on the way. Summer is looking good!

I thought I'd take a pic of just the outer glass to help make things clear. :rolleyes: The only parts missing are the heater, spheres, and 2 clamps and you have a symphony.
PPiE4eY.jpg

If you look at the penny you can see that an 18mm joint can fit inside of the intake. This vape is really a 24mm vape that reduces to 18mm after the screen in the bowl.

If you look at the quarter you can see the intake joint on the 3way adapter. I've hooked up an air pump and tried to re-breath hits using that 24/40 hose adapter. The pumps was too weak and the re-breathing was not ideal. I am gonna try a stronger pump one day. I also think a vape bag might be the way to go for re-breathing.

So intake options are on the menu with this vape. You can also skip using one if want to risk having spheres fall out.

More to come!

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:rofl: I think I'm going to pass on a flowerpot and mayb get this instead! Looks amazing!
:D Finance is a bit tight atm,also i hate import duties,it is really sad it is on the other side of the big blue thing ,i also imagine that the long road will be a challenge for all that glass..But otherwise i think this is one of the best vapes around, in terms of design,and i also am in love the scientific looks ,and the balls,(i used to put a lot of them in my big ol water pipe.heater :)). I might attempt to make one in the future or maybe order just the assembled heater part if it is available ,the rest would be easy to find in glassware supply stores nearby.
Imo this vape offers far cleaner hot air than the flowerpot. There you have a kevlar coil wrapped around a ti nail,for sure it shines in that it does both flowers and concentrates which is convenient if you are going to own only one vape or you are not an owner of many ,then it is convenient only to get the best performing ! :)
If it was on my side of the pond i would totally be in for one ,so please let us know of your impressions when you get yourself one :)) !

lazylathe

Almost there...
Exciting times are ahead of us!!!
A few more weeks and testing will begin in Canada!

Expect a review of the Glass Symphony after a few weeks of use as well as a side by side with the NewVape Flowe rPot and the Herborizer Ti!!
It's going to be a great summer!

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
i think this is one of the best vapes around, in terms of design,and i also am in love the scientific looks ,and the balls,(i used to put a lot of them in my big ol water pipe.heater :)). I might attempt to make one in the future or maybe order just the assembled heater part if it is available ,the rest would be easy to find in glassware supply stores nearby.

Sorry I am a slowpoke in getting back to your awesome comment. You had me google'in and researching for many hours over a couple days on sending the glass to europe. The end result is a mixed bag. I don't think there will be a duty on the glass. The other taxes will be there.

I plan on shipping the vape disassembled. This should ensure all the glass makes it and to keep the box small.

Your idea of going local for some of the parts is one that I hope to fulfill. I do plan on selling the parts separately. Keep in mind that I am picking from a large pool of glass and have a tight tolerance. With that said, it should be easy having the 3-way adapter made. Order multiples if you go local so you can pick the best. I will post specs in the future.

the balls
Welcome to Von Kármán vortex street!

Exciting times are ahead of us!!!
A few more weeks and testing will begin in Canada!

Expect a review of the Glass Symphony after a few weeks of use as well as a side by side with the NewVape Flower Pot and the Herborizer Ti!!
It's going to be a great summer!

I cannot thank you enough. You've been supportive from the first step. I am glad the road led to you getting to have your own.

UPDATE:

The production glass is in and it looks great!! I planned for 2 possible screen sizes and it looks like I will need to use a 3rd size to get the best result. It will be 2 weeks for the screens and then the beta kits will be ready (lazylathe is getting one with temp screens for now). One more part and we are there.

Production Bowl:
6BgzJCb.jpg

I should also revise a statement: The Symphony by default will use a standard XLR wired to the most common pinout. The symphony will not work with a flower pot controller unless you contact me and I make one with a mini-xlr (or maybe a min-to-reg adapter?). I thought the box was the same as mine but did not notice the XLR size.

Last edited:

Alexis

I had a dream last week that I was hitting the symphony! It was one of those where when you wake up, you are really gutted it was only a dream!
I did also have dream that I was using the flowerpot too, but wasnt as disappointed upon awakening as with this one.

I surely need to to try an all glass vapor path at some point to see if there IS a difference with my allergies. I have long craved the VHW, but held off due to expense and fragility concerns.
Maybe the Symphony could be the one for me down the line?

It does remind me of the Verdamper with it's large hand"hold" heater and height. Very comforting to get your grip of, not diddly like some other vaporizers such as the Herborizers.

Im not at all drawn to the EVO. And we have a man VERY well placed and qualified to give some excellent and reliable feedback in the one and only @lazylathe !

So @jojo monkey you could not have picked a better guinea pig! If this man says it is the business, the sheep will flock Im sure! (Just make sure you are paying him enough and sell as many as you can before the news gets out it is useless!:lol:)

Genuinely excited about this one!

Last edited:

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
Glass Symphony #1 is all mine!! Lol!!
Should be landing in about 2 weeks time!

Ha! I hope you enjoy it. :rockon:

Now we just need USPS and Canada Post to play nice.

hard work and dedication
Thanks for your support!

@Zow237 Thanks for posting. We're almost there! :tup:

@Alexis , your vape dream is too funny. You had me cracking up. This vape was once my daydream and now it's in your dream..lol :science::whoa:

I've read your posts about your lungs. Sorry you have to deal with that.

you could not have picked a better guinea pig
He's an early bird, not a guinea pig! But yeah, I am super lucky.

It does remind me of the Verdamper with it's large hand"hold" heater and height. Very comforting to get your grip of
Yeah, both are glass tools with an adult sized handle. The symphony has a sorta glass motorcycle handle that keeps extended fingers away from any heat. The production handle has not been photographed yet, it is slightly thicker than the pic on page1. I had the glass blower use thicker glass to give it a nice feel and to match the OD of the 3way adapter. The handle weighs as much as the 3way adapter.

The glass vapes differ when it comes to the air path and temp control.

The symphony is 9"/22.82cm tall (it is handmade so it varies a little). I think the evo is 8".

Last edited:
Top Bottom