Glass Blowers Direct FC Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I just got a customized version of this bub made, so I decided to pass this one on. If you missed out on the sale, here's your chance to pick one up. It's blank, no lettering was etched into this one. Bubbler and other parts are in excellent condition, comes with a 14mm downstem, a 14mm joint mouthpiece, and a 18mm bowl. The mouthpiece joint on the bubbler itself is very strong, and this piece has a really nice showerhead perc. Asking $150 (includes shipping and paypal fees) Paypal only, please do not mention vaping in the transaction. PM if interested.

This bubbler is on 65mm glass and 5mm thick. It features a built-in and fused showerhead downtube and a thick stable pedestal base.

** there is one small dark spot I can not remove on the edge of the base (pictured) no other obvious flaws.

9ArQt.jpg

5KpSe.jpg

EG4Vh.jpg

tkzsa.jpg

2xRP8.jpg

UVkGA.jpg

2vTLl.jpg

KIm7v.jpg

7Vnss.jpg

mAqFZ.jpg

w4Uc3.jpg

j7jUy.jpg

mBoOG.jpg

gApo5.jpg

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Are you interested in trades?

I've got some glass up in the classifieds now, and I've got some other gear if you're interested (grinders, vapor star, VG bat, EQ)

:)

Frederick McGuire,
Question? It doesn't need the downstem right? I'm assuming that is in there for even more diffusion? Can you use it without the downstem? Have you used the cloud with it?

VapeNStone,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
It works great without the downstem (18mm dewar joint), the downstem is just included as either a reducer for using 14mm or it can be a bit of a silencer as it does reduce the airflow a bit and makes it purr a bit more. This bubbler has really nice stacking too, the bubbles are fairly uniform and create more of a honey comb effect when stacking, unlike my other one (that I'm keeping) that has more uneven sized bubbles and a bit of chug to it in comparison. I almost decided not to sell as I really like the diffusion of this piece, but I would rather see it get used than just sit here.

Sorry, not really interested in a trade for this one at the moment (unless we're talking mobuis matrix :brow: ). Thanks for the offer.

**also works great with the Cloud. Here is a vid with it, using a Cloud and no extra downstem. I found it stacks better if you have the waterline just at the top of the slits on the showerhead.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I can't just sit here anymore and watch this awesome bubbler not being scooped up. I'll take it. Sending PM.

Deadshort480,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Well, my one mouth piece joint is holding up well after that bit of chipping, but just in case it decides to break free, I'll have this as a backup. Then again, maybe I'll just keep one upstairs and one downstairs. I held off as long as I could so that someone who doesn't have one could get this killer deal, but I just couldn't hold off any longer. I love the versatility of these bubblers with the removable mouthpiece. I can use the stock mouthpiece, I can use my vapor tamer, or I can use my LSV wand so I don't even have to bend at all. The LSV wand is at the perfect height where it meets my mouth by just leaning forward slightly.

terpsfan726

@deadshort if you ever decide to sell it in the future, i would probably want to buy. Anytime besides now(with the holidays and such) mainly because of money issues.

terpsfan726,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom