GLASS BLOWER WANTED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Goin Ur own way learning for yourself, Sounds appropriate for and Underground Art Form, Not truly appreciated by Mainsteam Culture , How is Youtube Video for Learnring Unusual Stuff Awsome shit. :) I think Youtube has the potential for Helping bring about World Peace, May sound Far fetched @ first, But it's about" Understanding".

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
there's a european "Hasbean" i Met on Youtube helped show me the BHO way and revealed his lifelong obsession with Glass on Glass bongs ( lots of ROOR), Youtube helped show me that even on the other side of the world theres Beautifull people with simillar Priorities and Values, why Hate cause others do thats a Mental Illness, & not even an "Individual" or uncommon condition :lol:

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice vid man. You didn't stick your finger in there this time. :D

Yeah big investment but big rewards I'm sure. Can't wait to order some CD glass.

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah Bro Possible client here too, i like to support community.

let me know when you feel confident about that chemical structure idea of mine, i'll pay for your time if yah keen & able

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah C_D no rush with that idea, id be thinking of paying up for something like that in about 12 to 18 months hey, "Priorities" :rolleyes:

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
if you talk about *hash_bean* I know him ,he was on fullmeltbubble and toke city but I think from bc canada !! this guy is just crazy (in the good way) I saw him hitting a 1.6g one puff in a roor ....damn it just doesnt make any sence ..... LOL he also have a good video for making budder from bho !!he's great !!!

hahah and I can't take order from now man ;) let me start LOL I'll see what I can do for sure

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah same hasbean i think, i thought he souinded German maybe,whatever sort of thing, I was watching his vid of all his Stuff ROOR etc. & noticed a Volcano in his line up, May have something to do with his Lung Power(Training :lol: ) it's Cool C_D i wasn't expecting you to take on that "Mission" Yet, The right time, that one,Very Complicated i'll bet if you want anything similar to the picture, wouldnt surprise me if it was impossible my Idea's can be a bit out there & unachievable, it's a good thing "NO" dosn't bother me

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha did you see his volacano green house LOL ....he took a small green house and put a volcano inside w/o bag so he just fill the green house of vap will he is on the computer ,i'll try to find the link , it's so funny

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
this week I had work on my bench set up (i cant blow anything w/o the stuff that I wait for soo) this is realy near the final result ,I'll mebay cover it with ceramic but I'll see first how good it work !

and this is my new homemade glass rod rack (about 4 foot long)

all that new stuff for 25$ and about 30 minut of work LOL(include cutting and assembling) viva cnc machine :D

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
All those tubes & knobs, hehehe looks mad :science: stuff to me, i like the red she's HOT :) i hope i see some :ccol: tricks in action "THE FLAME" :bowdown:
even though i wish there were none, I think Atomic Mushroom clouds are "Fucking Awsome"

A Sun is More awesome of course, Creator & destroyer :bowdown:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Thats what i love about your Lingo C_D, even though i know English isnt Ur main language, i so get your humour :) Ive yet to meet a Cannadian i didnt like or relate too , WWW rocks :)

Cannabudz,

Spiderman

oil baron
Hey C_D, you hit up that homie of mine yet?

Holler sometime man, curious to know how thing are goin with your learnin!

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah I hit him on thegldg seam a nice guy but I just did'nt blow anything since , I wait for so many thing (already in the mail) before realy start to practice !nerd will probably be helpfull I love his work

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I got my tubes and rods 2d :D also my graphit pieces are at the post office so I'll get them tomorow :D HIHIHIHIHIHIH I aslo got 5 pounds of color rods (shorts) 2d so realy realy soon I'll play with all that stuff :D

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
So this El Hefe guy, how can I get a hold of him?

I'd like to get a price check on him and 7th floor for a custom wand. I have the plans all drawn up and I am giving the artist his freedom and creativity to make a matching whip, with my only request being a Blue Lotus and/or the 3rd eye somehow incorporated into it. ;)

I may just request to do away with what will be very expensive, but badass 'intricate marbles' and just have them clear warts instead. I still can't figure out what would be a good 'base' for the wand. I'm actually thinking just clear, or blue?

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
just it him on www.tokecity.com via the pm and tell him that you'r from fuckcombustion ....but dont expect to get the exacte replic of what you want , will probably be realy similar but that's aint easy (I can attest) LOL

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom